My First Job

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 10:01 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

hazemabdulrab is an unknown quantity at this point
My First Job

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STUNTS

im 18 and i just got my first job as a salesman for united studios.....i can finally get that bike that ive been wanting since 10 grade im in my 2nd year of college..........winter is comin so by the time spring is here im gonna have enough money to buy a bike from here......im coming for you HONDA f4i....they pay by wat u sell not hourly if i do my **** right i can get up to $800-$1000 week......i start friday at 12pm WISH ME LUCK
Old 11-07-2007, 10:06 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person
Re: My First Job

well your happy
Old 11-07-2007, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
well your happy

once i get 4/5g's im gonna be on the bikes for sale forum lookin for something-----im gonna be lookin for the best stunt bike
Old 11-07-2007, 10:14 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

don't froget to buy your jewel head girlfriend something nice
Old 11-07-2007, 10:18 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hazemabdulrab

im 18 and i just got my first job as a salesman for united studios.....i can finally get that bike that ive been wanting since 10 grade im in my 2nd year of college..........winter is comin so by the time spring is here im gonna have enough money to buy a bike from here......im coming for you HONDA f4i....they pay by wat u sell not hourly if i do my **** right i can get up to $800-$1000 week......i start friday at 12pm WISH ME LUCK
good luck, dude. so as a salesman, do u have to wear a suit like this?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	suit.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	202098  

Last edited by Trachito; 11-07-2007 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:13 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

he wears that **** anyway
Old 11-07-2007, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
good luck, dude. so as a salesman, do u have to wear a suit like this?

thanx........no, i have to wear white dress up w/tie......but dbounce is right i would wear that and again my jewel head girlfriend rejected my *** after i gave her a 4 page letter describing my love for her....she'll think bout me in her darkest times.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:31 AM

dude when you say **** like that are you like joking or actually being serious?
Old 11-07-2007, 11:31 AM

when i started ridin a motorcycle she didnt even cross my mind once until i got off...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

....and if you don't sell **** you wil be broke.

I thought you worked at a gas station with some other durka durkas.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:35 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

bwhahahah fist job ever and its a sales job on commission bwhahahha good ******* luck homie bwhahahhahaha i give it a month
Old 11-07-2007, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
dude when you say **** like that are you like joking or actually being serious?

im dead serious....i kno u guyz dont like this soft ****..but i have been suffering since january 06 and the pain is stilll here ....the only thing helping me is the holy quran which gives hope for the future.....i dont talk to my family because they dont believe in weakness.....talkin to them or anyone is not gonna help but talkin to allah helps....its aburden love and if u guyz see her i guarantee a long stare and drooling from the mouth.......the ppl on this website are so cool thats y i am on here and i luv motorcycles.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

im dead serious....i kno u guyz dont like this soft ****..but i have been suffering since january 06 and the pain is stilll here ....the only thing helping me is the holy quran which gives hope for the future.....i dont talk to my family because they dont believe in weakness.....talkin to them or anyone is not gonna help but talkin to allah helps....its aburden love and if u guyz see her i guarantee a long stare and drooling from the mouth.......the ppl on this website are so cool thats y i am on here and i luv motorcycles.
You broke up with her this year......remember....
Old 11-07-2007, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by NINER
....and if you don't sell **** you wil be broke.

I thought you worked at a gas station with some other durka durkas.

i wouldnt consider it a job because it was only for a week and i flicked them off and quit when they told me to scrub the toliet......im a descendant of the prophet muhammed(peace be upon him) i dont do that ****

Last edited by hazemabdulrab; 11-07-2007 at 11:42 AM.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:40 AM

You broke up with her this year......remember....
its aburden biatch
Old 11-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Retired

i wouldnt consider it a job because it was only for a week and i flicked them off and quit when they told me to scrub the toliet
Kafir
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 AM

WristTwister164 is a decent person

Once you get the money....buy my '04 F4i......its waiting
:YEAH:YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	My Bike01.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	202099  
Old 11-07-2007, 11:44 AM

Kafir
dont judge allah is the best to judge......

did u kno the word hallalewyah...is ----allah..hu---- backwards
which means god is the one
Old 11-07-2007, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by WristTwister164
Once you get the money....buy my '04 F4i......its waiting
:YEAH:YEAH
insha allah(god willing) please dont sike me out ive been wanting one since 10th grade and its gonna take a while to save it up....dont play me i'll add u to my buddy list so when i have the money i get in contact with u.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:49 AM
Retired

dont judge allah is the best to judge......

did u kno the word hallalewyah...is ----allah..hu---- backwards
which means god is the one
I meant it as the literal translation of "ingrate".
Did you know that racecar backwards is racecar!?!

Quick Reply: My First Job