subcage

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 04:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: subcage

never happen........lol
Old 11-05-2007, 10:13 AM

Onesikr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

they bolt on from the bottem.... looks like the r6 in the pic. above
Old 11-05-2007, 11:35 AM

ChristAir83 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have a couple people that have put my 01 02 03 f4i subcage on there single seat f4i and im waiting to hear what they had to do to make it fit but i think drilling one hole and some washers will do the trick...

powers mxd and si are all good crash cages for the f4i i like the mxd best
but will it fit on the 2000 F4 (NOT F4i)? if you can tell me exactly what has to be done to make it fit i'll prob get one...but will drilling a hole an using washers compromise the integrity/strength of the subcage? Also, are there some really strong aftermarket pegs that i can use that wont break on impact (after i install the subcage)? thanks
Old 11-05-2007, 02:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ChristAir83
but will it fit on the 2000 F4 (NOT F4i)? if you can tell me exactly what has to be done to make it fit i'll prob get one...but will drilling a hole an using washers compromise the integrity/strength of the subcage? Also, are there some really strong aftermarket pegs that i can use that wont break on impact (after i install the subcage)? thanks
the stock pegs usually fold up in a crash but esd does make some bad *** rear pegs..

as far as drilling a hole it would be on the mounting plate and that thing is about 100 times stronger then what it needs to be so no it wouldn't effect the strength.

as soon as one of the people who did the swap let me know how it went i will know exactly whats up so check back with me in a week or so
Old 11-06-2007, 02:39 PM

ChristAir83 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
the stock pegs usually fold up in a crash but esd does make some bad *** rear pegs..

as far as drilling a hole it would be on the mounting plate and that thing is about 100 times stronger then what it needs to be so no it wouldn't effect the strength.

as soon as one of the people who did the swap let me know how it went i will know exactly whats up so check back with me in a week or so
thanks man...i'll be checking back on this thread and my p.m. frequently.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:54 PM
also known as OMR

i'll try to remember to post up here when i find out every thing