made a huge mistake

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 03:44 AM

k-fos23 is a decent person
Re: made a huge mistake

Originally Posted by inolen
But you won't see it because he's just another unknown arrogant non-travelling hometown hero that thinks he's the **** because he can do some circles
yeah i wish u guys showed up today it was tonystunts and scott and i pretty nice having that giant *** lot to ourselves though
Old 10-15-2007, 03:47 AM

hawaiiandave is a decent person

And I'm sure plenty of people could split your wig, so shut the **** up you arrogant douchebag.
I've seen your vids and no guys that have rode with you but your barking up the wrong tree with that arrogant douchebag ****, i'm the quitest coolest cat you could meet, but **** with me and i'm wicked no internet gansta here, it was me telling him what I thought about fI so you shut the **** up see you in long beach in march!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawaiian Dave Westoast Connection
Old 10-15-2007, 03:48 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by k-fos23
yeah i wish u guys showed up today it was tonystunts and scott and i pretty nice having that giant *** lot to ourselves though
It was my girl and I, Amir, and the Apex and Ernesto show at some tiny ghetto *** parking lot
Old 10-15-2007, 03:49 AM

thank u and inolen can vouge for me too as well as several others im not saying im super great like u hawian douche

what ever
Old 10-15-2007, 03:55 AM

But you won't see it because he's just another arrogant unknown non-travelling hometown hero that thinks he's the **** because he can do some circles
think what you like, you don't know me and I don't know you so keep it civil cause we will meet up cause we know the same people!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:58 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hawaiiandave
I've seen your vids and no guys that have rode with you but your barking up the wrong tree with that arrogant douchebag ****, i'm the quitest coolest cat you could meet, but **** with me and i'm wicked no internet gansta here, it was me telling him what I thought about fI so you shut the **** up see you in long beach in march!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawaiian Dave Westoast Connection
Everyone thinks they are humble

Don't try to tell people how you think you act, actions speak way louder than words. I'm just calling it like it is, hopefully you're cooler in real life.

But back to the subject, yea, FI works good on a couple of bikes, but the FI cage he got for his f3 looks like some stuntaid bullshit and causes the bike to barrel roll when he looks at it wrong

Last edited by inolen; 10-15-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:58 AM

better yet u can come to the spot and show me in person ill envite everyone i know just to see this historic event so how about u show all of us how well u split a wig

we are waiting
get behind your big dogs like a chiuaua
Old 10-15-2007, 04:04 AM

Everyone thinks they are humble

Don't try to tell people how you think you act, actions speak way louder than words.

But back to the subject, yea, FI works good on a couple of bikes, but the FI cage he got for his f3 looks like some stuntaid bullshit and causes the bike to barrel roll when he looks at it wrong
your right! I probably did come off like an arrogant ***, but when I see moron idiot dick it just gets you going no what i mean!!!!!
Old 10-15-2007, 04:22 AM

your right! I probably did come off like an arrogant ***, but when I see moron idiot dick it just gets you going no what i mean!!!!!
Don't trip, we're all arrogant from time to time

But Kyle is a cool cat, and the FI cage they sent him seriously is reason to bitch, it's a joke.

With that said, cut the bullshit and feel free to swing by our spot and ride before XDL

Last edited by inolen; 10-15-2007 at 04:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:34 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

better yet u can come to the spot and show me in person ill envite everyone i know just to see this historic event so how about u show all of us how well u split a wig

we are waiting
i'd like to get e "envite"

...im gonna start talkin **** to ppl on here.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM

get behind your big dogs like a chiuaua
i didnt think i was hiding i was inviting u out to our spot to ride
Old 10-15-2007, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
i'd like to get e "envite"

...im gonna start talkin **** to ppl on here.
pm me and ill tell u when were riding next dont know if we are riding this weekend cause we are going to arizona in 2 weeks
Old 10-15-2007, 02:39 PM

pm me and ill tell u when were riding next dont know if we are riding this weekend cause we are going to arizona in 2 weeks
He lives near me, he doesn't have the heart to drive all the way out to our spot
Old 10-15-2007, 04:29 PM

cfinch is a decent person

Your all a bunch of ****!!! I'll come to the spot and split all your wigs!!! Then I will kick all your asses at xdl!!! I'm bringing my chihuahua with me too *************! Prepare to be owned I'll see you bitches at the spot.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:28 PM

PM sent.

are you guys all goin to arizona or juss you?

p.s. anthony, i just bought a $500 pos truck so i can tow my **** around now.:YEAH
Old 10-15-2007, 07:40 PM

PM sent.

p.s. anthony, i just bought a $500 pos truck so i can tow my **** around now.:YEAH
Me, my girl, Scott and his wife I know are all going.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

can i add somthing Hawaiiandave seems like a huge d bag
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM

kaiks is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sick of hearing FI cages suck i've had mine on for a year and half and can crash hard as **** FF street fighter or no fairings, dosn't matter I even have DB's on it and I have only bent my hand brake lever, no case cover's bent one side of the mounts and still have the same sliders, I can do all the tricks minus the new stall to pull through to ss stander only little flexable people will be able to do, learn to use your clutch better or get smoother cause there is nothing wrong with an fi except it drags when drifting so go out and practice your control in a straight line before try to do o's when you have no clutch or brake contol in fact practice stalling over and over again and you''ll save 99% of your crashes DAMN DONE VENTING!!!!!!!! Hawaiian Dave Westcoast Connection!
WHO DO YOU RIDE WITH? never heard of you! and uhh i know theres very few people in hawaii that can ride as u claim u do... and i know non of em named "dave"
Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

PM sent.

im goin Anthonys goin and k-fos is going ya you should go too i just got a sick *** shoei helmet yes im wearing it to bed its so comfy
Old 10-15-2007, 10:06 PM

damn

how many days are you guys goin for? u juss goin for a day or wat?

p.s. likin the new avvys :YEAH

Last edited by DirtyToes; 10-15-2007 at 10:46 PM.

Quick Reply: made a huge mistake