Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Tell your mom thanks

Harbourone is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why is Jessica Maine pro?

You bitching and moaning about how riding isn't #1 on the importance scale doesn't do ****. Hit the lot, get good, and go change that. Riding will NOT be the most important thing until this sport goes mainstream.

Back when skating was breaking out, you could have been the best skater out there and you still would have been nothing but a hellraising hooligan skater. The reason it went big was the guys that took it beyond skating. They went to shop owners and started sponsorship programs, competitions, and brought it into public eyes as a real sport and displayed themselves as true professionals in every aspect of the name.

Thats what Kane has been doing, everyone hates on him for the business aspect of carreer being as important as the riding aspect, but 5 more guys like Kane and we might get a real public following. Right now stunting is 75% rider fanbase and 25% general public. If a female rider that markets herself properly can increase the fanbase to 30 or 35% public fans, then why not?

Don't be jealous, get your *** out there and prove shes not that good if thats what you think.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:20 AM

deemikey is a decent person

The dude that started this thread is flaming *** homo, who has nothing better to do with his time but dog on people who are actually known, I mean seriously who is this retard? Obviously he is a nobody , I mean dude get off the subject and get your lazy *** up and ride your bike and then one day just one day you might be as good as her, but until then shut the **** UP! Just my
Old 10-11-2007, 10:26 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dolla
I hav'nt even seen here pull off a circle. Not tryin to talk **** but it seems to me Icon just needed a chick to bump there womens gear sales. I know I have seen tons of guys 10 times better.
shut the **** up ...go ride some wheelies or something give her credit shes a chick in a all guys world !! you say your not talking **** but your doing it by posting this ...people like you are the reason people like jessica will make it !!!
Old 10-11-2007, 10:27 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dolla
I hav'nt even seen here pull off a circle. Not tryin to talk **** but it seems to me Icon just needed a chick to bump there womens gear sales. I know I have seen tons of guys 10 times better.
It is what it is
Old 10-11-2007, 10:29 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

MAN how you gona hate on a hot chick that rides well???
Old 10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person

Originally Posted by FiSh
dolla wanna be in rock the 40oz 3? you verses Jessica, winner takes the pink slip.

deal?
i got my money on jessica ,because dudes ***** is drippin !!!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 10:32 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Harbourone
You bitching and moaning about how riding isn't #1 on the importance scale doesn't do ****. Hit the lot, get good, and go change that. Riding will NOT be the most important thing until this sport goes mainstream.

Back when skating was breaking out, you could have been the best skater out there and you still would have been nothing but a hellraising hooligan skater. The reason it went big was the guys that took it beyond skating. They went to shop owners and started sponsorship programs, competitions, and brought it into public eyes as a real sport and displayed themselves as true professionals in every aspect of the name.

Thats what Kane has been doing, everyone hates on him for the business aspect of carreer being as important as the riding aspect, but 5 more guys like Kane and we might get a real public following. Right now stunting is 75% rider fanbase and 25% general public. If a female rider that markets herself properly can increase the fanbase to 30 or 35% public fans, then why not?

Don't be jealous, get your *** out there and prove shes not that good if thats what you think.
:YEAH
Old 10-11-2007, 10:33 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Man did this ever stir up a shitstorm! hahaha

that was funny....
you asked that in a forum where half of the people are her friends, and the other half have been choppin wood to her myspace pictures or something it sounds like.

She is what she is, because she is what she is.

...it's is that simple. I don't see many other girls really bringin it like she does, so why shouldn't she be pro.? Good for her! That was her goal.... I believe she said it herself a few years ago, she wanted to "be like Jason Britton", I remember reading it somewhere.... because he gets paid for what he does full time and she wanted to do that too, or something along the lines of that.

Just a quick question though....
What would you guys all say to a man that has got a butt-ton of sponsors and recognition, and all of that with no comp wins, and no long stoppies, circles, or whatever technical "fill in the blank" trick you want on lock yet?

Hell, I think that the sport is just as much exhibition as much as competition...

think about it.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:38 AM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kliewer
because sex sells... and jessica is sex on a bike. Guess what, she's on my desktop doing a staggered wheelie. No way some dude is gonna make it on there doing the same trick.
what if i was doing a staggered wheelie in a thong????
Old 10-11-2007, 10:42 AM

It would be different if she was winning comps over riders such as darius, apex, edub, etc...just because she is a girl. But she's not. She just has a ton of sponsors because she can and will help them sell their products. Good marketing.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:47 AM

Adzzz is a decent person

Who gives a **** anyway.... stop bitching.... shes a hot chick and a stunter!

in my eyes that just pimp! keep it up jessica......
Old 10-11-2007, 10:57 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

is there anything worth reading on these five pages?
Old 10-11-2007, 11:03 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
is there anything worth reading on these five pages?
Just a bunch of people telling each other stuff they already know. Like my managers staff meeting this morning.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:08 AM
www.TEAMSELECTFEW.com

G-machine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CrazyJ
shut the **** up ...go ride some wheelies or something give her credit shes a chick in a all guys world !! you say your not talking **** but your doing it by posting this ...people like you are the reason people like jessica will make it !!!
keephatin......what Up J
Old 10-11-2007, 11:10 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

hahahahahahah good **** avatar ,,,squid hunter !!!
Old 10-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I saw her ride last week and i think it's great that she's doing her thing but at the same time i think she needs to step up her game before calling herself a pro.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:14 AM

justin75south is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-11-2007, 11:14 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
I saw her ride last week and i think it's great that she's doing her thing but at the same time i think she needs to step up her game before calling herself a pro.
i think that flat black 636 was sexy...
she def rode better on her bike till the whole light pole thing.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:19 AM

cashmoneyflo is a decent person

i give her props. i know a couple girls that ride in my area but none of them can ride a wheelie.

i saw jessica maine at clutch control, she didnt ride as much due to wrecking into light pole, looked like it hurt. she came back out later on another bike for a little bit an threw down some stuff
Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Just a bunch of people telling each other stuff they already know. Like my managers staff meeting this morning.
Go upper management :YEAH

Quick Reply: Why is Jessica Maine pro?