Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 02:44 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Why is Jessica Maine pro?

eh if u didnt i was prolly going to so im pretty glad u did ure a dick lol
Old 10-11-2007, 02:44 AM

SickF*ck6969 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dolla
Not hating I just think just becuase she is a chick that shouldnt give her a handicap for what she cant do on a bike.

How is being a chick make it harder to stunt?
it doesnt have anything, and HAS everything to do with what she can do on a bike....get it???

shes MARKETABLE....
a sponsor necessarily doesnt give a **** about your "skillz", they care about how you can represent them, what you can do for them, or bring in, basically get back and then some of what they put in...

and ****** cool it with the deaf ****...that was a low one...

and like someone else said.....pro= profession -ones primary source of income....

she ges paid to ride and push sales.....shes a pro.

Last edited by SickF*ck6969; 10-11-2007 at 02:47 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:45 AM

OneWheelRegulator is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Peyton
no it's more like some people tend to be like "why do they get this and why do they get that"

look if you want something go and get it. don't worry about how or why someone else has fame or success.
Yeah but being famous tends to bring judgment, whether it be right or wrong its the truth. When your in the public eye your going to get judged end of story.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:46 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Big R 508
yeah no **** , hes a hater and gut no respect that he doesnt know whoever can do this and that ..i think he is much jealous.
What are you talking about!? that food is making you crazy!!

Jessica is my friend.. she kills it at what she does..

REALITY NEWSFLASH CHECK...
being pro takes a lot of skill... riding sadly isnt the only nor most important..

-kane

DirtyToes is a decent person

i thought the same think after i watched one of her youtube comp. vidz.

i was like WTF, she's a noob compared to those other guys, but for a chick, i give her MAD props!
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

man this thread is on fire.. 43 views and 42 replies
Old 10-11-2007, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by SickF*ck6969
it doesnt have anything, and HAS everything to do with what she can do on a bike....get it???

shes MARKETABLE....
a sponsor necessarily doesnt give a **** about your "skillz", they care about how you can represent them, what you can do for them, or bring in, basically get back and then some of what they put in...

and ****** cool it with the deaf ****...that was a low one...
Yeah it was kinda low. My bad Big R
Old 10-11-2007, 02:47 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

And why I started this tread for that answer right there. I aint trying to hate just looking for some answers thats all.
thats not your answer. this is the answer. jessica maine is pro cuz shes very good at what she does. what she may lack in technicality she makes up for with pimp *** style. if u know anything about things like stunt riding/skating and other **** like that. you can be doing the hardest tricks out there and no one is going to really give a **** if you dont make it look good. take a look at her pictures on her myspace, she has more style in what she does than most male riders out there. you have neither style nor technicality, **** you dont even have the basics so dont go around questioning why she is what she is.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone

REALITY NEWSFLASH CHECK...
being pro takes a lot of skill... riding sadly isnt the only nor most important..

-kane
Thats fucked tho
Old 10-11-2007, 02:50 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah her myspace is ******* pimp. She's really stepped it up the last little while. I don't know her or really follow her **** but all of a sudden I see her doin highchairs and ****. NICE!
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

the difference is that other sports/extreme sports have more exposure and have been around alot longer so have had time to develop a place for women. If that makes sense. way i see it is stuntriding is still developing that.

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
thats not your answer. this is the answer. jessica maine is pro cuz shes very good at what she does. what she may lack in technicality she makes up for with pimp *** style. if u know anything about things like stunt riding/skating and other **** like that. you can be doing the hardest tricks out there and no one is going to really give a **** if you dont make it look good. take a look at her pictures on her myspace, she has more style in what she does than most male riders out there. you have neither style nor technicality, **** you dont even have the basics so dont go around questioning why she is what she is.
She looks good but what she does doesnt in my opinion anyways. Either way its the internet deal with it. How do you know I dont have the basics, you don't know me...my skill isnt the point here.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:51 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Old 10-11-2007, 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
Thats pimp i just havnt seen any of that in her comps or vids yet. Thats why i posted this thread so someone whold show me some of her pimp **** and put my money where my mouth is. any ways props on the high chair
Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

look at it like this.....sorta like the NBA but on a way smaller scale....so the players who play in the NBA become professional because there the best at what they do.....well girls cant play in the nba its a male dominate sport....so theres still girls that are really good at basketball just not as good as men mainly because of strength.....so they made the wnba so women that are the best at the sport can get regonition....well why wouldnt they wanna try that in the stunt world? shes obviously the best at her sport out of all the females i think that desreves something dont you..... wouldnt u want some kind of regonition if u were the best i would
Old 10-11-2007, 02:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

She looks good but what she does doesnt in my opinion anyways. Either way its the internet deal with it. How do you know I dont have the basics, you don't know me...my skill isnt the point here.
fortunately your opinion doesnt mean ****. and i know that u dont have the basics cuz ur still doing speed chaser wheelies and dont have break control on lock by your own admission on another thread and by the picture in your avatar which im sure youll say is from 3 years ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by monday518
look at it like this.....sorta like the NBA but on a way smaller scale....so the players who play in the NBA become professional because there the best at what they do.....well girls cant play in the nba its a male dominate sport....so theres still girls that are really good at basketball just not as good as men mainly because of strength.....so they made the wnba so women that are the best at the sport can get regonition....well why wouldnt they wanna try that in the stunt world? shes obviously the best at her sport out of all the females i think that desreves something dont you..... wouldnt u want some kind of regonition if u were the best i would
Is she the best chick stunter tho? anyone know any other female riders doin more technical stuff?
Old 10-11-2007, 02:57 AM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

holy **** hahaha.. that f4i looks HUGE compared to her!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
fortunately your opinion doesnt mean ****. and i know that u dont have the basics cuz ur still doing speed chaser wheelies and dont have break control on lock by your own admission on another thread and by the picture in your avatar which im sure youll say is from 3 years ago.
No I dont make **** up but I can catch bp all day doing 2nd gear standups which means **** to the caliber of other riders but I also dont do much slow 1st gear **** cause my **** is real minty.

Regardless Im not a sponsered ******* rider or a pro for that matter.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:59 AM
$$$$$$$

i'm sure thers other chics doing it.. but not on the level like she is.
i know theres a girl out of seattle or somewhere frmo there rockin a 600rr that knows how to do some stuff...

the almighty Carms.. but i dont think she gets really technical.
butt *** ugly gixxie.. but she sucks nads
and there was actually some pics on here not 2 long ago of some girl doin some stuff on a f4i as well.. so theyre out there

Quick Reply: Why is Jessica Maine pro?