Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Why is Jessica Maine pro?

Originally Posted by SIC Nate
Wow! I remember when this site was "stuntlife", not "hatelife".

I have been around for a while and I knew Kane before the pink and I knew Jessica when she was just starting out...

Before Jessica, LVX JoJo was the only known female stunt rider and is obviously was a huge inspiration to Jess.
Does the West Coast not consider Florida as a part of the WORLD?

How bout Laura and Erica of Redline Extreme back before the INVENTION of the handbrake? Stories of Laura rockin highchairs across the Howard Franklin Bridge (which is 7 miles long, mind you) have been circulating since 2000... maybe you never realized that the picture of the topless "touch of death" endo was driven by a female. Props to the OGs of female stuntriding.

Different center of gravity, smaller feet, bollocks. Girls can do anything boys can do if they stop running their mouths and get out there and try it. I've seen a chick loop out her F4i ( about 4 months ago) after claiming to want to compete at Stuntwars and then hasn't been back at the lot to practice since. Its hard work, and someone has got to be willing to do it to get ahead.

There have been true female stunters who never got any professional title because they were around before Corporate sponsors wanted anything to do with stunt riders. Now, the new generation is getting paid while playing catch up in skill. Me included. Mousetraps aren't gonna get me paid to ride, so I better start practicing...
Old 10-17-2007, 03:18 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by Brit-a-tit-tit
Does the West Coast not consider Florida as a part of the WORLD?

How bout Laura and Erica of Redline Extreme back before the INVENTION of the handbrake? Stories of Laura rockin highchairs across the Howard Franklin Bridge (which is 7 miles long, mind you) have been circulating since 2000... maybe you never realized that the picture of the topless "touch of death" endo was driven by a female. Props to the OGs of female stuntriding.

Different center of gravity, smaller feet, bollocks. Girls can do anything boys can do if they stop running their mouths and get out there and try it. I've seen a chick loop out her F4i ( about 4 months ago) after claiming to want to compete at Stuntwars and then hasn't been back at the lot to practice since. Its hard work, and someone has got to be willing to do it to get ahead.

There have been true female stunters who never got any professional title because they were around before Corporate sponsors wanted anything to do with stunt riders. Now, the new generation is getting paid while playing catch up in skill. Me included. Mousetraps aren't gonna get me paid to ride, so I better start practicing...
props to you... thats old school **** right there. JD1 ftw. lol

there are chick out there that stunt, but they dont get the props they deserve. but have you noticed too, if the chick looks good, somehow that makes her a better rider? thats off topic, but a fact, guys would rather see a hot chic litter all over the streets then see a busted bitch tear it up.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Queen B 24/7

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding

but have you noticed too, if the chick looks good, somehow that makes her a better rider? thats off topic, but a fact, guys would rather see a hot chic litter all over the streets then see a busted bitch tear it up.
eh, whatever. if a girl is good her skill will prevail. or if she has some kickin roadrash! lol
Old 10-17-2007, 03:25 PM

eh, whatever. if a girl is good her skill will prevail. or if she has some kickin roadrash! lol
****, you know i speak the truth, same deal with glamour stunna's its all about looks.

btw road rash i don't thing is equivalent to skill.
because i have a ton of rash and im still a squid! :YEAH
Old 10-17-2007, 03:27 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I think brit said a lot and said it well......and don't forget all the chicks stuntin outside the US!!
Old 10-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Queen B 24/7

Originally Posted by skillz954
I think brit said a lot and said it well......and don't forget all the chicks stuntin outside the US!!

they got their props with pictures on page 4 or something like that. isa is coming for stuntwars 2008. can't wait for that!
Old 10-17-2007, 03:38 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

they got their props with pictures on page 4 or something like that. isa is coming for stuntwars 2008. can't wait for that!
there's gonna be a SW'08??
Old 10-17-2007, 04:01 PM

xluisx is an unknown quantity at this point

I like all females stunters not matter if they just can hold wheelies for a couple seconds & whoever talk **** about'em must be "GAY"

Old 10-17-2007, 04:06 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Chicks that ride period are hot. Well, unless they are fat slobs... then it's not hot riding behind them and seeing their love handles pour out like an avalanche!
Old 10-17-2007, 04:34 PM
Queen B 24/7

Originally Posted by AZR6MILF
from a personal point of veiw i've met jessica and she's a great person very gunine and humble...which is more than i can say for alot of the "other pro stunters" I've met.
i think having that title means alot of different things to different people.
And no she's not the first and she won't be the last but she's done it with dignity and she has the respect of her fellow riders and stunters and for me personally i feel respect is a huge reason why I like her and I'm proud to associate myself with he.
Are you claiming to be able to associate yourself with her because you have simply met her once?

Obviously you weren't on this forum or on the inside of the industry 6 months ago when you couldn't find respect for Jessica Maine if your life depended on it. She has since stepped up her game and now is earning what she wanted from the beginning. I could be a jerk and reference a specific photoshopped image, but the REAL RIDERS in here remember that and look past it.

Jess and I went to middle school together in New Mexico, so I have probably known her the longest out of most of you... but I'm not gonna say we're best friends or hang out all the time or ride together. We both ended up in this industry without inflience from eachother. She taught me to do a standstill burnout a year ago and she was the only one who took enough time to teach me, she reminds me of that to this day! And yes, she is one of the reasons I think girls CAN and WILL stunt. But that doesn't mean I know her hopes and dreams, intentions inside and out, and can attest to her character or how genuine she is. Only her good friends can do that.

It's like Chirs Crocker defending Britney like she's his sister or something. He doesn't know her, so he has no valid say-so about her being a person with feelings and all that jazz. Sad truth is, Britney Spears probably sucked her way to the top and back down to the bottom and the whole world got to watch. Unfortunately, Spears didn't have any talent to begin with, so when it came time to prove herself, she fell on her face. But she still was a professional singer because she got paid to do it. That's the argument isn't it?

Focusing on JUST the riding, Jess is a professional. She is getting paid to do shows. No, she's not the best, but she is probably the best girl RIGHT NOW. And if someone is paying her to ride, then she's doing better than I am.... better than any other girls who claim to want to stunt. Some of us really do want to get paid to ride. Its gonna take a alot of work. Jess has been around long enough to prove that she isn't going anywhere.... whether random chicks from Arizone think she is nice or not. It's not about her character, it's ABOUT HER RIDING. And she's the only girl killin it and gettin paid to do it.
Old 10-17-2007, 04:50 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ i think this is a great way to end this thread, very well said
Old 10-17-2007, 05:04 PM

so jess is like britney spears?!?!?!?
Old 10-17-2007, 05:06 PM

oh boy..... stay tuned for paparazzi clam shots. lol
Old 10-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Good god let this thread die already lol
Old 10-17-2007, 05:13 PM
Queen B 24/7

Originally Posted by skillz954
so jess is like britney spears?!?!?!?
LOL Skillz you kill me. I was simply saying that they are both professionals whether people think they are good or not... its not up to the people, its up to the MONEY.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:30 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you claiming to be able to associate yourself with her because you have simply met her once?

Obviously you weren't on this forum or on the inside of the industry 6 months ago when you couldn't find respect for Jessica Maine if your life depended on it. She has since stepped up her game and now is earning what she wanted from the beginning. I could be a jerk and reference a specific photoshopped image, but the REAL RIDERS in here remember that and look past it.

Jess and I went to middle school together in New Mexico, so I have probably known her the longest out of most of you... but I'm not gonna say we're best friends or hang out all the time or ride together. We both ended up in this industry without inflience from eachother. She taught me to do a standstill burnout a year ago and she was the only one who took enough time to teach me, she reminds me of that to this day! And yes, she is one of the reasons I think girls CAN and WILL stunt. But that doesn't mean I know her hopes and dreams, intentions inside and out, and can attest to her character or how genuine she is. Only her good friends can do that.

It's like Chirs Crocker defending Britney like she's his sister or something. He doesn't know her, so he has no valid say-so about her being a person with feelings and all that jazz. Sad truth is, Britney Spears probably sucked her way to the top and back down to the bottom and the whole world got to watch. Unfortunately, Spears didn't have any talent to begin with, so when it came time to prove herself, she fell on her face. But she still was a professional singer because she got paid to do it. That's the argument isn't it?

Focusing on JUST the riding, Jess is a professional. She is getting paid to do shows. No, she's not the best, but she is probably the best girl RIGHT NOW. And if someone is paying her to ride, then she's doing better than I am.... better than any other girls who claim to want to stunt. Some of us really do want to get paid to ride. Its gonna take a alot of work. Jess has been around long enough to prove that she isn't going anywhere.... whether random chicks from Arizone think she is nice or not. It's not about her character, it's ABOUT HER RIDING. And she's the only girl killin it and gettin paid to do it.

Last edited by Nate-VMC; 10-17-2007 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:30 PM

Azuras is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
i 'ed
Old 10-17-2007, 06:32 PM

BrianMM717 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby

+1.............
Old 10-18-2007, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
oh boy..... stay tuned for paparazzi clam shots. lol
I wonder how much they'd be worth?? Or maybe I'll just post them up for free....
Old 10-18-2007, 10:43 AM

yanik750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
+1 !!

Quick Reply: Why is Jessica Maine pro?