I can wheelie better than any one on stuntlife!!

Old 10-09-2007, 03:03 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person
I can wheelie better than any one on stuntlife!!

Ha just kidding

I know theres been a thread about this already but I couldnt find it.....
Go To the last paragraph for the question for those who dont like to read the whole thing:YEAH

I just took all the fairings off the new bike I'm guan be stunting. I ziptied the tip over sensor to the fairing stay(cus I left that on with the gages, the bikes fuel pump wont start unless the all the plugs are plugged in, so I left everythign plugged in)

I was wheeling it tonight for the first time and the bike kept stalling out, I'm 90 percent sure its the tip over sensor shutting the bike off. cus when I go to start the bike back up you have to turn the key off and on again for it to start back up. if I stalled it just with the rearbrake it would start back up.

my question is, whats the deal with the tip over sensor? can you unplugg and over ride it some how? What is every one else out there doing? I have a 06 honda 600rr. Thanks for your time and help, Much appreciated.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: I can wheelie better than any one on stuntlife!!

you can bypass them but i have never done a 600rr ,you could fill it with rtv silicone so it can't move but make sure you do it with the sensor in the upright position because if not it will cure in the tipped position and your bike won't run
Old 10-09-2007, 03:21 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

hmmm very interesting never though of the silicone idea. swet thanks. oh and cant wait to order a subcage from you when I get the cash!!!

Any one out there know how to bypass the 600rr or how they bypasses their bikes?
Old 10-09-2007, 03:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

how many wires are going to the tip over sensor ?

if there are three then it should be easy to figure out touch two together and leave one hanging try all 3 combonations till it starts
Old 10-09-2007, 03:27 AM
also known as OMR

then again i read some where today that some tip over sensors have a resister in them and they may not run if you bypass them but i don't remember what bike they were talking about
Old 10-09-2007, 03:29 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

but the silicone trick would work with the resistor cus its just keeping the litle ball in one place??
Old 10-09-2007, 03:35 AM

Sgt.Stud is a decent person

i have a 600rr, usually they arent a problem unless the bike is like ****** upside down for some reason...
Old 10-09-2007, 03:42 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

Originally Posted by old man roger
how many wires are going to the tip over sensor ?

if there are three then it should be easy to figure out touch two together and leave one hanging try all 3 combonations till it starts

I dont know how many Ill have to look tomarrow. ill try that and let you know. its 230am here right now so im headin to bed lol
Old 10-09-2007, 03:44 AM
also known as OMR

i know some like the older gsxr have a little ring that slides to one side or the other when the bike is tipped over and people would take them apart and either zip tie them in one place or cut the ring itself and take it out
Old 10-09-2007, 03:50 AM
This.. is my boomstick!!

kawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the roughkawaslut is a jewel in the rough

ill ask my homie how he did his. unless rog has the answer.
he did the same thing, until his bike shut off on the freeway in a spreader
Old 10-09-2007, 03:57 AM

sytfu_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

look in this thread, theres a wire diagram too.

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=47221
Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

jimmy you ****** squid why wouldnt you just ask me????

god your a squid hahaha you splice the 2 outside wires (red with green)together and leave the center one snipped like this...

Old 10-09-2007, 08:41 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

just like any other honda red + green
Old 10-09-2007, 11:13 AM

chet3310 is a decent person

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
I dont know how many Ill have to look tomarrow. ill try that and let you know. its 230am here right now so im headin to bed lol
I was gonna say just ask Seth, but I see he beat me to it. My buddy ran a paperclip instead of splicing your wires but.... That's my .
Old 10-09-2007, 11:55 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

Originally Posted by chet3310
I was gonna say just ask Seth, but I see he beat me to it. My buddy ran a paperclip instead of splicing your wires but.... That's my .

im on top of my stuntlife game player. you should knwo this
Old 10-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

jimmy you ****** squid why wouldnt you just ask me????

god your a squid hahaha you splice the 2 outside wires (red with green)together and leave the center one snipped like this...

hahahh DAm my squidlyness!!! haha. Yea seth I picked up a 06 600rr so now we'll be rockin the same bikes. Now I gotta deal with the dam plastic tanks
Look like im guna be owing you alot of for the questions I'm guan be askin ya hahah.

and for every one else thanks for the help I appreciate it.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

Originally Posted by samurai87
Dam Right you are your post count is 3k and youve only been a member since this year:YEAH
Old 10-09-2007, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
Yeah no ****, and that's cute about your buddy buying an 06rr. If it's tribal black all you guys have to do is get matching shoes and shirts and you could be twins. You scrapping that exhaust yet?
Old 10-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

haha no mines silver. and I wanted to get a F4i but this bike was to good of a deal to pass up, so I'm rockin this.

and yea I was rockin yesterday, scrapin that stock exhaust is pritty far back lol.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
haha no mines silver. and I wanted to get a F4i but this bike was to good of a deal to pass up, so I'm rockin this.

and yea I was rockin yesterday, scrapin that stock exhaust is pritty far back lol.
No ****, nice and I was JK. The 600rr is sweet especially SF. I don't know if I have ridden with you but I have with Seth a couple times. I ride on an orange 636 or purple gsxr in the lot? We should rock the streets sometime especially before it gets shitty.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I can wheelie better than any one on stuntlife!!