first 12 first circle

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 10:41 AM
BIKESTYLES

50mob is an unknown quantity at this point
first 12 first circle

Last night at the spot I finally scraped my first 12 and then minutes later turned my first circle!! :YEAH I just wanted to share my progress and let everyone know how much the advice on stuntlife helps ...also I'm sure this has been discussed on here before but I have my idle at three grand...this about right for circles?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:44 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: first 12 first circle

^^^^^ kinda like the dude on his dirtbike.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:45 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

how do you do your first 12 scrape, and first circle in the same night?
i can see going for a scrape, and doing a 180, but not a full circle.

not calling u a liar.. if you did CONGRATZ, but damn thats a big step for 1 night (going from 1st scrape to 1st circle)
Old 09-29-2007, 11:00 AM
BIKESTYLES

Thats why I posted it is kinda crazy to do both in the same night but thats how it happened It wasn't the tightest circle but it dropped in and I turned all the way!!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:02 AM
BIKESTYLES

Originally Posted by CHADf
^^^^^ kinda like the dude on his dirtbike.

I don't get it...what dude?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:15 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 50mob
I don't get it...what dude?

the dirt bike dude that was doing a whoolie, then a car pulls out in front of him and he does a circle!

so your saying u just learned to scrape 12(first time) minutes later your doing 0's ?
i find it hard to belive, only cause i know what i went through learning both of those!!! and itDEFF. didn't happen within minutes of each other.
not saying you didn't, but i'd belive u more if u had video!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:23 AM

GAMstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you do it more than once? Gettin lucky and fallin off the side after a 12 is not a circle, heres a little advice if you cant do it twice in a row you cant do it so dont go squidin around and tellin people you got circles. But if you got circles in the same day as your first 12 I would love to be your manager because youve done somethin thousands of other stunters took months (if not years) to do.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM
BIKESTYLES

First of all I didn't turn a circle by accident...I meant to do it and I didn't say I was turning (circles)..I turned ONE circle. Also I really don't give two ***** if it's not believable, I don't know any of you guys why the hell would I lie about my skills..I got nothing to prove to anyone...I'm sorry I even posted...But just to shut the haters up I will try to get some video today and post up
Old 09-29-2007, 11:24 AM

illegal_skillz is a decent person

Congrats. If you did it then cool, cause that is a huge step, and that fact that it was in one night, is even more amazing
Old 09-29-2007, 11:25 AM

bikefreak600 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is possible for a guy to learn idle but still be afraid to do controlled scrapes with no bar... but in reality yea it sounds like it was done by accident,

even if you got lucky its still progressing.. keep it up

Last edited by bikefreak600; 09-29-2007 at 11:28 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:33 AM
BIKESTYLES

sounds like what was done by accident? I scraped like six times in a row...no accident ----I could get it to turn one time over and over just couldn't continue into a 2nd...no accident
Old 09-29-2007, 11:34 AM

diff people run diff idles, all depends on your style, if you like to bump the gas (lower idle) or just mash the brake (using the idle to bring your front higher as you let off the brake.) 3500 is the norm i use about3800- 4k because my f4i has no power and i still bump the gas constantly to keep the front high enough. theres supposedly a button on the 636's but i never rode one!
Old 09-29-2007, 11:48 AM

First of all I didn't turn a circle by accident...I meant to do it and I didn't say I was turning (circles)..I turned ONE circle. Also I really don't give two ***** if it's not believable, I don't know any of you guys why the hell would I lie about my skills..I got nothing to prove to anyone...I'm sorry I even posted...But just to shut the haters up I will try to get some video today and post up
I dont think anyones really hatin its just very unfuckingbelieveable that you got your first scape and circle in the same night. Its just taken a lot of people a long time to learn this **** and without video evidence its common sense not to believe it. I took me almost a year of highsides and wrecks to get circles after my first scrape and ive been ridin bikes and quads since I was 4. So unless your some super prodigy with other people on here backin you up yeah your gonna need some evidence to back it up. Another thing if you got nothin to prove why even post some **** like that up, and another thing tons of ************ s come on here and lie everyday so get used to it. If you do somethin amazing get it on film and post it with the braggin or trust me no ones gonna belive it. It s not hatin its tryin to call some of these lyin *** ***** out. when you put time sweat and pain into learning somethin you dont want other posers who didn t do the work gettin credit , downplaying, or diluting your accomplishment. Next time just get some vid then nobody can say ****. Did you seriously think people on here were goin to start suckin yor dick without proof of your abnormally succcesful practice session?
Old 09-29-2007, 11:59 AM
BIKESTYLES

GAMSTUNTS...You're right I should of known what response I was gonna get. And I do realize that there are a lot of **** talkin squids on here but I'm not one of them...Like I said I have no reason to lie about my skillz. It's too bad that the ppl lying about their progress f it up for those of us who are really progressing. Oh well, whether you believe me or not doesn't change what I've learned.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:06 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

i had my first scrape 6 months ago and i still cant do a circle to save my life. props to you ******* fast learners
Old 09-29-2007, 12:06 PM

YodaCon is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said!!!!!!!
I've been catching idle for a minute and scrapin for even longer, but I still have a hard time doing circles. if I try 10 times I probably wad up 8 times, but its gettin there it use to be 10 out of 10.

I'm not posting **** until I can do circleS, and have more footage of me staying on the bike rather than dropping it. I suggest you do the same
Old 09-29-2007, 12:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

stop having a hissy fit u liar!!!! dont come on here saying this nonsense before u post a vid....... RULE OF THUMB!!!!
Old 09-29-2007, 12:10 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats on the slow stuff.

anyone that does circles.....doesn't count how many they do.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:15 PM

Kliewer is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno about you guys, but I rode away from my first 12 and did my first circle in the same night as well. 636's will circle themselves.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:25 PM
DSC

DSC is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is worthless with out pics/vid

Quick Reply: first 12 first circle