I'm dying here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:24 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm dying here!

OK, I know the biomechanics of what I did to myself, and with 2 months of non-riding when I popped a motor, I know I was/am way too out of shape. but heres what happened, I wanted to catch idle spreaders, so for 15 minuts straight I did nothing but spreaders back and forth until I had em pretty much down......I decided to sit back on the seat put my feet down and come to a stop and relish in my success.....when I put my feet down and went to hold the bike up with my legs, my low-back lit up like crazy.....I threw the bike down and fell to my knees. That was Monday and it hasn't gotten any better Tje pain in my low back is the most intense I've ever felt......and thats compared to flipping an endo, bruising ribs, be runover by my own bike, looping a spreader at 60, and wrecking a 55 ft. tabletop.....those were nothing compared to this!

Word to the wise out there, even if you REALLY want to get a trick down, don't take your lower back's natural curve out for that long (like rolling ur *** forward in spreaders so they look more gansta ), especially when trying to catch and stay on idle......the jarring is what I think sent me over the edge.

Needless to say I have popped 5 vic's in the last 12 hours with ZERO pain relief
I gotta find somin stronger!
Someone post some killer stunt vids in the vid section so I got somin to do when I should be riding this weekend. I've already damn near worn out C&I5 and the copy of Mass Mayhem 2 I was given in STL last weekend. C&I5 is SICCCCKKKKKKKKKK, everyone should own a copy of it!!!!! They didn't give me ****, so I'm plugging it cause it is that badass!

Wish me some luck, and if anyone wants to send me a care package of pain killers, stunt dvd's, and a workout schedule so my fat *** can get back into riding shape, I would love that!

OK, I'm done bitchin!
Old 09-15-2007, 01:27 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts
Re: I'm dying here!

vic ? that thing is cheap ***...gut better one yummy itching itchy
Old 09-15-2007, 01:28 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

You should go to a doctor bro. Your back is nothing to **** with
Old 09-15-2007, 01:29 AM

nyRocketkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
I'll send u an autographed, "I ride with Kelm" t-shirt. Would that make you feel better?
Old 09-15-2007, 01:31 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

all i can think of is eat right, get massages, drink water, jumprope, and stretch. as much as i love marlboros and mcdonalds i've been trying to run over a new leaf and go the healthy route and its helped out quite a bit with the riding
Old 09-15-2007, 01:45 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have to stretch before i ride or i would be in the same position you are

it only take a few minutes before riding and i never pull any muscles or get too sore from riding
Old 09-15-2007, 02:10 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nyRocketkid
You should go to a doctor bro. Your back is nothing to **** with
I know....if anyone on here should know this its me! I'm in year 6 of 8 in finishing my D.C. (Chiropractic Doctorate)! Problem is finding someone to shoot x-rays to check for a fracture on a saturday without paying a premium at the ER, then adjusting me, then doing some p.t. and soft tisue work. An ER is gonna tell me to take it easy and throw me some pain meds.....which I would welcome at this point, but the $100 copay to get a 'script to pay $40 for pain meds, that lets face it, I could buy from someone and get em sooner. I just need to know if it muscle, or I managed to fracture my first bone in 24 years.

I know what ya mean OMR and Dave, I thought I would be fine like I used to, but I let myself go too much the last few months. I need to get into a routine of eating right, stretching, and getting plenty of exercise on top of riding instead of counting riding as exercise. I ned to find someone local who needs a wrkout partner, I can never seem to do it myself, I gotta feel like I would leave someone hanging if I skipped out a day. Anyone else like that?

and Kelm.....I do need somin at home to wipe my ***.....runnin out of TP right now! Does it have ur face on it or anything??? I could take it to school and tape it to the back of the urinal! jk bro

I'm sure I'll be fine, but definately an eye opener that even when you know better professionally, your stunter tendencies of be persistent til you get a trick can really leave ya hurtin!
Old 09-15-2007, 02:48 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have to stretch before i ride or i would be in the same position you are

it only take a few minutes before riding and i never pull any muscles or get too sore from riding

i thought i was the only one who stretches....nice !
Old 09-15-2007, 02:51 AM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

ive been somewhat depressed because i myself am finding that i MUST stretch beforehand to prevent injury. just pulling muscles seems to be the injury for me, like from doing spreaders. 2 years ago i could jump on my bike wreck on the freeway go home change get in the car hit the bar then club get wasted get home at 5am and make it to work by 8 like ive slept for 8 hours only to repeat the ****. oh well, how things change from age 21 to 24 =(

oh and ez33, from what ive seen in the past pinched discs seem to be the most popular back nerve injury. you sure thats not what it is?
Old 09-15-2007, 02:52 AM

jsteezy is an unknown quantity at this point

i stretch before i ride the 50 too.. lol how embarassing.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:05 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jsteezy
i stretch before i ride the 50 too.. lol how embarassing.

Old 09-15-2007, 03:56 AM

Crazy B is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that sucks bro...heal up soon...godspeed on the recovery....if i was there i would work out with you....you lift and i do my 12oz curles....sorry bout the spelllin kinda drunk........
Old 09-15-2007, 05:07 AM

evbo is a decent person

ure all old ******* have to strech

back pain sucks theres no where to sit at our spot, after a few hours usualy our backs are in dire need of asain back rubs with happy ending:YEAH
Old 09-15-2007, 07:16 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I've also done the lower back thing from too many spreaders in a row. I think it's just a pulled muscle. Does it feel like it's just off to one side of your spine?
Old 09-15-2007, 08:13 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
OK, I know the biomechanics of what I did to myself, and with 2 months of non-riding when I popped a motor, I know I was/am way too out of shape. but heres what happened, I wanted to catch idle spreaders, so for 15 minuts straight I did nothing but spreaders back and forth until I had em pretty much down......I decided to sit back on the seat put my feet down and come to a stop and relish in my success.....when I put my feet down and went to hold the bike up with my legs, my low-back lit up like crazy.....I threw the bike down and fell to my knees. That was Monday and it hasn't gotten any better Tje pain in my low back is the most intense I've ever felt......and thats compared to flipping an endo, bruising ribs, be runover by my own bike, looping a spreader at 60, and wrecking a 55 ft. tabletop.....those were nothing compared to this!

Word to the wise out there, even if you REALLY want to get a trick down, don't take your lower back's natural curve out for that long (like rolling ur *** forward in spreaders so they look more gansta ), especially when trying to catch and stay on idle......the jarring is what I think sent me over the edge.

Needless to say I have popped 5 vic's in the last 12 hours with ZERO pain relief
I gotta find somin stronger!
Someone post some killer stunt vids in the vid section so I got somin to do when I should be riding this weekend. I've already damn near worn out C&I5 and the copy of Mass Mayhem 2 I was given in STL last weekend. C&I5 is SICCCCKKKKKKKKKK, everyone should own a copy of it!!!!! They didn't give me ****, so I'm plugging it cause it is that badass!

Wish me some luck, and if anyone wants to send me a care package of pain killers, stunt dvd's, and a workout schedule so my fat *** can get back into riding shape, I would love that!

OK, I'm done bitchin!
chew your vicotin.......it works better that way it really does though.
When my lower back gets in that shape (which it does alot!) go to the doc and get some steroids shot into your back.......trust me, works like magic
Old 09-15-2007, 09:47 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is mininimal chance there is a fracture....most lower back pain (by a huge percentage...like 85% or more) Is muscle related....
I would know .....been dealing with severe low back pain for about 10 years now.... have NOT wanted to have the steriod shots (It's only a bandaid for people who arent willing to exercise) ...I have Degen. Bone Dis. and arthritis too ....but the docs say that most of the pain is still muscle (and I think they're right)

Stretching is #1 and Exercise is #2...these are the Best things you can do for your back (For the Future) NOW you must just slowly stretch it out (could take days )( I dont even know if an Adjustment (like you mentioned...would even "take" if your muscles are all locked up) After years.... mine is under control....but lets me know it's potentially there at least once a week....I stretch 2 to 3 times a day...and exercise my lower back a few times a week....and I'm lucky enough to be able to "adjust myself" if and when it starts to "lock up" (came from years of trial and error )

lastly ...you might try a muscle relaxer instead of pain killer...and it might address the problem more directly

I'm no doctor ....but i sympathise with you bigtime.... hope you get it sorted out soon....
Old 09-15-2007, 10:54 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Itchy Itchy,.....that's funny... Hell why chew them up ?? just shoot em right??? **** that dude, don't chew that **** up, that's wack. You just don't have strong enough milligrams... and dude may be right about the muscle relaxors....

I know your'e bummin bro, I live 75 miles from door to door, and that is just a lil too far for me to go to work out, but I got a mean olympic weight set here at the farm that we could use.

Maybe you should try to change your hunting tactics and move a lil bit too. It is a good way to get alot of boot leather down and cardio in while chasing gobblers, and trust me bowhunting whitetail is very physical too. Just a thought, I need a new cameraman!! You know I'll be calling you to come help me drag right? hahahahahaha Just kidding..

And since no one else said it, GOOD JOB on the idle spreaders!!:YEAH :YEAH

And I know you dude, if you put your legs down to sit on the seat is was cuz you were tired/maybe already feeling it. Cuz the only thing you would "relish" is on your hot dog! LOL

I'll see ya in a bit. It's saturday and the lots are callin me, wish the rain would stop!! You know I'll be stretching out prior like always in about 2 hours if it ever quits raining.......
Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

stretch,stretch,stretch!!! my.01 worth!
Old 09-15-2007, 11:54 AM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Itchy Itchy,.....that's funny... Hell why chew them up ?? just shoot em right??? **** that dude, don't chew that **** up, that's wack. You just don't have strong enough milligrams... and dude may be right about the muscle relaxors....

I know your'e bummin bro, I live 75 miles from door to door, and that is just a lil too far for me to go to work out, but I got a mean olympic weight set here at the farm that we could use.

Maybe you should try to change your hunting tactics and move a lil bit too. It is a good way to get alot of boot leather down and cardio in while chasing gobblers, and trust me bowhunting whitetail is very physical too. Just a thought, I need a new cameraman!! You know I'll be calling you to come help me drag right? hahahahahaha Just kidding..

And since no one else said it, GOOD JOB on the idle spreaders!!:YEAH :YEAH

And I know you dude, if you put your legs down to sit on the seat is was cuz you were tired/maybe already feeling it. Cuz the only thing you would "relish" is on your hot dog! LOL

I'll see ya in a bit. It's saturday and the lots are callin me, wish the rain would stop!! You know I'll be stretching out prior like always in about 2 hours if it ever quits raining.......

i'll film a turkey hunt for u, if you'll film for me!!!!!:YEAH

Quick Reply: I'm dying here!