Is this frame tucked?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 01:38 AM

fastrsho is a decent person
Re: Is this frame tucked?

ya,just post that ****!
Old 09-12-2007, 04:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

yes it is bent
Old 09-12-2007, 07:01 AM

NH603rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hicks
Ok Done searching this kid out. Nags PM me or let us know if he is going to give your money back. If not I got lots of humorous info on him in my searching. PICS TOO!!!! 20 year old sodomite..

who the **** are you and what are u a sausalito. Calling me a sodomite guy u need to first shut the **** up i have resolved this with nags stop licking his nuts stay the **** out of this. Its not like im saying i am not going refund him . its taken care of stop trying to call me out when u dont have a clue about this. The clean title alone is worth cash and If im such a dick bag then why would i pay 155.00 to sent it two day so he could get it asap, and now im paying to have it shipped back so he didnt pay a drop of shipping and hes getting his full 700.00 back . and the rim im selling was never mounted on my bike and the frame is not from my accident so once again if u dont know exactly what the deal is its better to keep your mouth shut at this point.
Old 09-12-2007, 07:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sent it 2 day after almost a month of waiting for it to ship
Old 09-12-2007, 07:48 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

i hate thieves
Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Keep the scrap frame sell me just the clean title for $700...Problem solved
Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM

NH603rider is an unknown quantity at this point

a month are u kidding it was 6 days after the transaction i have the paypal info if you would like to see.... just my
Old 09-12-2007, 08:07 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NH603rider
who the **** are you and what are u a sausalito. Calling me a sodomite guy u need to first shut the **** up i have resolved this with nags stop licking his nuts stay the **** out of this. Its not like im saying i am not going refund him . its taken care of stop trying to call me out when u dont have a clue about this. The clean title alone is worth cash and If im such a dick bag then why would i pay 155.00 to sent it two day so he could get it asap, and now im paying to have it shipped back so he didnt pay a drop of shipping and hes getting his full 700.00 back . and the rim im selling was never mounted on my bike and the frame is not from my accident so once again if u dont know exactly what the deal is its better to keep your mouth shut at this point.
Watch how you talk to me, Ill post the **** on here and make you look like a ****** fool Steve. Just walk away. Get back to your school work.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:12 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

a month are u kidding it was 6 days after the transaction i have the paypal info if you would like to see.... just my
You need to stop being a theif dick head....talk **** and I WILL DRIVE UP AND HAND YOU A BEATING....you fucked a lot of peeps on here...

ie: GAS TANK< FRAME what else?????
Old 09-12-2007, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by pigs01GSXR2
You need to stop being a theif dick head....talk **** and I WILL DRIVE UP AND HAND YOU A BEATING....you fucked a lot of peeps on here...

ie: GAS TANK< FRAME what else?????
^^^^ Reallyyyyyyyyy Hmmmmmm..... And the rabbit hole gets deeper...
Old 09-12-2007, 08:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Payment was sent August 20th and the frame was recieved yesterday. Thats 20 days on my calender. Not to mention, the title is not here yet. By the time it does get here Im pretty sure we will be past the 1 month mark.

Is that more accurate?
Old 09-12-2007, 08:37 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

This is from another member screwed chet3310

Yeah, I used Paypal as well but they can only recover $1.50 right now till he tries using his account again.

So Nags don't let it slide
Old 09-12-2007, 08:50 AM

Yes post the paypal info. Clear your name.
Old 09-12-2007, 08:51 AM

txmotox is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, thats some fucked up ****
Old 09-12-2007, 08:57 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

soldddd.
thats your post from the 24th of august, so you obviously already had the money by then...
Old 09-12-2007, 09:20 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by nags
Payment was sent August 20th and the frame was recieved yesterday. Thats 20 days on my calender. Not to mention, the title is not here yet. By the time it does get here Im pretty sure we will be past the 1 month mark.

Is that more accurate?
I hope you even get that title, cause he just sent me a PM offering to sell me the title....

He said "hey man i know everyone is bashing me online but the title to the frame is coming back to me ill seel u just the title if your interested"
Old 09-12-2007, 09:35 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Watch how you talk to me, Ill post the **** on here and make you look like a ****** fool Steve. Just walk away. Get back to your school work.

Yea man do yourself a favor and walk away ...I seen what Hicks can do...no joke
Old 09-12-2007, 10:16 AM

fastrsho is a decent person

is the title still for slae?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:39 AM

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Done searching this kid out. Nags PM me or let us know if he is going to give your money back. If not I got lots of humorous info on him in my searching. PICS TOO!!!! 20 year old sodomite..
Where are good places to go and get info like that?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Joker
Where are good places to go and get info like that?
I just do the web internetting thingy

Quick Reply: Is this frame tucked?