im back

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 03:21 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person
im back

you pussies didnt think you would get rid of me that easy did ya....i slur my speach and have seizures and cant use my right side as much but **** it....the support and outreach in my accident was amazing...pics soon.....my parents took them so you can imagine how bent they are.....they gave me some great drugs and i eat that **** like SKITTLES.........so if you want to know your future just ask....love and respect

\cody w...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:33 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: im back

glad your healing up brutha:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

we were worried for a little bit
Old 09-06-2007, 03:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh and buy the way please tell me your pressing charges against that ******* peice of **** cop
Old 09-06-2007, 03:45 AM
BOOBS

i have retained an atorney and the officer has personally appologized.....i dont remeber the accident but hey thank god for small favors.......having a sense if humor through this has got me this far...not being abole to toalk right has really mad eme depressed.....imagine not talking right.......sucks....my mom always says i sound drunk....d'oh i wish.....im on blllood thiners and seizure medicatioun to help me so hopefully they dont have to drill into my head casuse if they shave my head imma kick some ones ***......my hair is hot to def son...HAHAHHA.....i did get a dui and the officer siad i ran but what ever i wonuldnt do that....i know my self.....i still have iv's in but thats great every time i go to the doctor and ell the m this **** hurts....5 mothns speach therapy and 9-12 months pysical and ill be fine ......allegedly.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:47 AM
also known as OMR

give it all you got and don't ******* get hooked on the pain pills.........

good luck brutha
Old 09-06-2007, 03:55 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cody W
you pussies didnt think you would get rid of me that easy did ya....i slur my speach and have seizures and cant use my right side as much but **** it....the support and outreach in my accident was amazing...pics soon.....my parents took them so you can imagine how bent they are.....they gave me some great drugs and i eat that **** like SKITTLES.........so if you want to know your future just ask....love and respect

\cody w...
tell me what do you see??????????
Old 09-06-2007, 04:04 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Good to have ya back brotha :YEAH and I'ts good to see you still got a great sense of humor. Besides the speech thearapy, how much time are ya looking at with the pysical terrorists, I mean therapists

Last edited by PLAYA-P; 09-06-2007 at 04:17 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:10 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

good to see you pulled through :YEAH

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 04:20 AM
BOOBS

9-12 months psysychal.....what evrt....wiping my add with my left hand is always funny....i keep scraping....d;oh......and d'lish i see you doooing a 180 stoppie circle wooly jump to christ in 3 months.....now you owe me 4 bucks...
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 AM

-Loco- is a decent person

i don't know you man but i'm glad you pulled trough, the sooner your back on a bike the better :YEAH , and share some skittles
Old 09-06-2007, 05:27 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

great news heal up Cody

and F T P :YEAH
Old 09-06-2007, 08:51 AM

NYgsxr1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont know u either,but it sucks what happened to u.........stay positive and keep that sense of humor going...........spirit like that goes a long way........by the way feel free to ship some of those skittles to Ny....dont worry i will pay for the shipping......lol
Old 09-06-2007, 10:00 AM

samurai87 is a decent person

glad your back and healing up man thank god for that!!!! I'm sorry for what you went through and what your going through but stay strong and youll be on the bike in no time!!!
Old 09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Welcome back Cody

get that pig
Old 09-06-2007, 10:09 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

\cody w...

Wow. I'm all happy now, just to see you're back! And feisty. I'm glad you made it.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:11 AM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

Keep it positive and heal up quick.......if the cop came in and wanted to see me I would have asked him if he was happy with what he did ******...then call him a PIG and tell him to beat it...

Hang in there...
Old 09-06-2007, 10:52 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

thewibb is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm interested to know how the **** the pig gave you a DUI if you were knocked the **** out on the ground??? Did he give you a blow test? I don't know how any of that **** would ever hold up. **** HIM.

Heal up man, hopefully you get some hot therapists who are willing to go the extra mile to help you recover if you know what I'm sayin.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:57 AM

skinnyR! is a decent person

Originally Posted by thewibb
I'm interested to know how the **** the pig gave you a DUI if you were knocked the **** out on the ground??? Did he give you a blow test?
Blood sample taken at the scene.

Heal up buddy.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:11 AM

Fallout Carl is an unknown quantity at this point

\cody w...
Great post Cody. Glad you're back bro. It was great to hear your voice on my messages. I'm going to call you soon, I wanted to give you a chance to recoup a little before I hit you up on the phone.

You're going to be amazed at how much 20-30 minutes of therapy a couple times a week will help. Just keep pushing yourself bro, I'm going to call you.

Last edited by Fallout Carl; 09-06-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:21 AM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

You should learn how to use sign langauges as well as of for now to commucation with anyone.

anyhoo glad that ur okay and havin fun with ur skittles...much jealous

Quick Reply: im back