Best on the street ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 03:39 PM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Best on the street ?

Now we come to the definition of what it means to "kill the streets". Do you have to be running from the cops constantly in rush hour traffic with no helmet and a pair of pants 5 sizes too big?
Old 08-31-2007, 03:42 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iwreck
Now we come to the definition of what it means to "kill the streets". Do you have to be running from the cops constantly in rush hour traffic with no helmet and a pair of pants 5 sizes too big?
i hope not because you would not last long in florida because they are trigger happy down here with the tazer gun
Old 08-31-2007, 03:45 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by GUPJAY
killing the streets??? hmm
depends if the cops are cool with it, not killing it then. if you dont get chased in a night not killing it! If none of the above happens then the streets are just like the lots just longer.

Try splitting the cops wigs so they pull you over to ask how you learned that. Some people can't help but to win the cops over with killer riding. Case and point below, Mr Twite's riding captivates the ATL PD, it's like hypnosis.

Exactly.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:47 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

no but i give a LOT LESS props to people who can stunt on the streets in their city without cops ever sayin a word to them and waving at them with a big smile.

when youre actually ABLE to practice on the streets with no worries of tickets, impound fees and gettin chased, then you have a HUGE advantage over everyone else in gettin practice time at higher speeds and out of 1st gear. MOST people cant practice anything BUT 1st gear in their lots. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on is a whole new ball game.

oh yea, and hittin the streets up at 1 in the morning with no other cars in the road doesnt count either!!!!

but at the same time, everyone has their own opinion on what "killin the streets" actually is.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:51 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SIC J
no but i give a LOT LESS props to people who can stunt on the streets in their city without cops ever sayin a word to them and waving at them with a big smile.

when youre actually ABLE to practice on the streets with no worries of tickets, impound fees and gettin chased, then you have a HUGE advantage over everyone else in gettin practice time at higher speeds and out of 1st gear. MOST people cant practice anything BUT 1st gear in their lots. 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on is a whole new ball game.

oh yea, and hittin the streets up at 1 in the morning with no other cars in the road doesnt count either!!!!

but at the same time, everyone has their own opinion on what "killin the streets" actually is.
like your avatar

because we all know that was your freind
Old 08-31-2007, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by suicidl
like your avatar

because we all know that was your freind
never said it wasnt. the cop actually asked me to do it. it was a show i did for underprivledged kids. they wanted to use the pic for their graduation photo.

but thats doesnt mean i can go out and stunt the streets whenever i want. ****, i did less then 10 street sessions last year and got chased 3 times. we barely have a lot to ride in anymore. we're LUCKY if we dont get kicked out after a hour.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:30 PM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point

i guess drew and i don't make the list...........i haven't seen any of you on the street in a while .we hit it every week . call us the next time you guys are out there killing it.......
Old 08-31-2007, 07:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by JOE VANCE
i guess drew and i don't make the list...........i haven't seen any of you on the street in a while .we hit it every week . call us the next time you guys are out there killing it.......
no one answers my calls anymore i guess i am a outcast
Old 08-31-2007, 07:59 PM

****.you know were down like four flat tires.......
Old 08-31-2007, 08:11 PM

*T.J.* is a decent person

Danny Vance KILLS the 70mph sit-downs on I-4.Hope to see him on the streetride tomorrow
Old 08-31-2007, 10:06 PM

i wish .....daddy daycare this weekend..........
Old 08-31-2007, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J

Then I freely admit I don't "kill the streets". I don't ride the street for credit or respect or any of that gay "gangsterocity". I like to see how much of what I do in the lot, I can do in the street. I love technical riding, and bringing super-tech downtown Atlanta is great fun for me. Sometimes running from the cops is exciting, but most of the time I like to have the roads, sidewalks, steps, city parks, bum night-clubs, all to myself, so I'll go out late and focus on my riding, not on running from the cops.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:35 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

id like to see aaron colton kill the streets for some reason..
Old 09-01-2007, 12:38 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Then I freely admit I don't "kill the streets". I don't ride the street for credit or respect or any of that gay "gangsterocity". I like to see how much of what I do in the lot, I can do in the street. I love technical riding, and bringing super-tech downtown Atlanta is great fun for me. Sometimes running from the cops is exciting, but most of the time I like to have the roads, sidewalks, steps, city parks, bum night-clubs, all to myself, so I'll go out late and focus on my riding, not on running from the cops.
is this a new word "gangsterocity".
Old 09-01-2007, 04:19 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

+1, taunting cops is extreamly gangster,but with a stunt bike that only does 75, its just stupid.I stunt the streets for the adenaline rush,I try to avoid police enconters as much as possible
Old 09-01-2007, 08:41 AM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by suicidl
is this a new word "gangsterocity".
dammit, you beat me to it...i was gonna ask the same question...

hmmm, i think i need to rename intersection now...
Old 09-01-2007, 11:00 AM

gangsterisms and what-not, the bob knows all about this
Old 09-01-2007, 12:50 PM

I respect that. And I don't blame you for goin late at night. I hit the streets cuz its fun but I love the looks on people's faces, that's why I do it durin the day. And its such a bigger rush! But sooner or later, your luck will run out tryin to avoid the cops or eventually you're gonna get caught.

I'm not sayin you "can't" kill it, just sayin I wouldn't call it "killin the streets".

That's just my personal opinion.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM

DEBO is a decent person

"One time at Stunt Camp I killed the streets"

yours truely, Dewho?
Old 09-01-2007, 01:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Word up homeslices.

Quick Reply: Best on the street ?