Colbert the Crook!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:30 AM

STUNTWARS JODIE is a decent person
Re: Colbert the Crook!!!

Originally Posted by Dobey1
This **** is still going on. He posted this days ago. I would pay up todd, the bus windows are not cheep!
Originally Posted by Darius
Neither is the front window of a Bmw 745i, Hummer or Porsche.

Are these threats?? Because should something happen to any of these vehicles, the incriminating evidence on here is undeniable!! Quite honestly this entire episode, in my opinion, should prove to all of you the power of a contract. In this day and age a handshake doesnt quite cut it any more. Get everything in writing!! NOONE can prove any wrong doing without having it in writing, its all hear-say!!
Old 07-25-2007, 12:21 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by STUNTWARS JODIE
Are these threats?? Because should something happen to any of these vehicles, the incriminating evidence on here is undeniable!! Quite honestly this entire episode, in my opinion, should prove to all of you the power of a contract. In this day and age a handshake doesnt quite cut it any more. Get everything in writing!! NOONE can prove any wrong doing without having it in writing, its all hear-say!!

I will remember that
Old 07-25-2007, 12:26 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

if u cant own up to a handshake or promise that u made a friend or collegue (sp?) then ur an asshat and deserve to get bitch slapped imho. you make a promise the old way, u get dealt wit the old way.

Old 07-25-2007, 12:30 PM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dizzie56
if u cant own up to a handshake or promise that u made a friend or collegue (sp?) then ur an asshat and deserve to get bitch slapped imho. you make a promise the old way, u get dealt wit the old way.

real **** right there:YEAH
Old 07-25-2007, 12:37 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Your an Idiot Jodie. There are 15,000+ MEMBERS on here that can read the post and take it upon themselves to do want they want. Evidence?

Last edited by DCP-TED; 07-25-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:54 PM

Dobey1 is a decent person

Old 07-25-2007, 01:00 PM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dizzie56

Dizzie, you were raised right son
Old 07-25-2007, 01:03 PM

Thank you Hicks! You need evidence!!! Not hearsay!!! I can write what ever I ******* want. I am a rider who hears whats going on. If it were me I would not want my windows busted. I tell you what you can call any police satation in any co. and they will tell you there is no evidence pointing at me. It was just a statment. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:13 PM

Looks like the only defence on this subject is todds bitchs
Old 07-25-2007, 01:23 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by __sam__
you mean sides and back windows D, insurance will replace windshields at no penalty to the policyholder here, its da law.:YEAH
yep in FL the insurance co. replaces windsheilds at no cost, you even get a free box of steaks! (dead serious)

if you want something done to this cocksmack then just let me know D, i live about an hr from 727 and i'll get ur money out of him it just might cost you a few pennies

i have plenty of experience in dealing with small problems such as this, pm me for a resume
Old 07-25-2007, 01:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Are these threats?? Because should something happen to any of these vehicles, the incriminating evidence on here is undeniable!!
Because everything posted on Stuntlife is FACT huh.

Last edited by 3824; 07-25-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Because everything posted on Stuntlife is FACT huh.
Sadly, to some people...yes
Old 07-25-2007, 01:57 PM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

Jodie gave me head lastnight...oh darn the evidence is out!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:58 PM

spit or swallow?
Old 07-25-2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Hicks
Your an Idiot Jodie. There are 15,000+ MEMBERS on here that can read the post and take it upon themselves to do want they want. Evidence?
It is different when things happen to peoples property that were a publicly displayed threat! Then whos the idiot??
Old 07-25-2007, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Hicks
Jodie gave me head lastnight...oh darn the evidence is out!!

You obviously missed your alarm clock man because you are dreaming!!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:14 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

a couple years ago some girls decided to team up and do that contest where the last person to keep touching a car wins it, and they decided that they would sell the car if one of them ended up winning it. one girl did, and told the other girls to **** themselves. they took the bitch to court and won, because a verbal contract is just as legit as a written one. a little harder to prove, but legally, just as binding... so a handshake should cut it
Old 07-25-2007, 02:16 PM

I simply stated that a contract is necessary whenever monitary exchange is in question! NO MATTER who is involved! I am not defending Todd, I am not saying who is in the right, if there is no proof there is no case. If you want to beat someone up or destroy their property, that is on YOU. But good luck with that, because that does not make you any better than someone who may or may not have wronged you in a business deal. Karma is a bitch and that goes both ways!!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:23 PM

pigs01GSXR2 will become famous soon enough

I simply stated that a contract is necessary whenever monitary exchange is in question! NO MATTER who is involved! I am not defending Todd, I am not saying who is in the right, if there is no proof there is no case. If you want to beat someone up or destroy their property, that is on YOU. But good luck with that, because that does not make you any better than someone who may or may not have wronged you in a business deal. Karma is a bitch and that goes both ways!!

I would Hit it...........u busy
Old 07-25-2007, 02:51 PM

it may not make ya a better person but it sure as **** makes u feel a hell of alot better. oh, and the ******** that owes u usually gets the point that he needs to pay up.

women need to stay out of business, they are the ruin of the world and the reason why men now need contracts instead of just a handshake

Quick Reply: Colbert the Crook!!!