Old 06-14-2007, 08:29 PM

ALSTAR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shark fins get one ........!

Originally Posted by DURTY
im just wanna know how it got there in the first place
if u dont reckon this could ever happen to u
and i hope it dont....mate
then i spose this thread just aint for u
but like i said who knows where the wind blows mate..
Old 06-14-2007, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Outlawtorn50
Holy $hit, that sucks bro. I think I might be investing in a guard. I like all my fingers. Get better soon.
thanks mate going practice tomorow its been like 2 weeks since i was stunting
its gona hurt the fingers big time....
Old 06-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ALSTAR
if u dont reckon this could ever happen to u
and i hope it dont....mate
then i spose this thread just aint for u
but like i said who knows where the wind blows mate..
no no ill be getting one after seeing ur pics were coulg i get one do they sell those???

PS: my fingerless comment was really a joke i just wanted u to laugh and not take ur injury too serious!!!
Old 06-14-2007, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
no no ill be getting one after seeing ur pics were coulg i get one do they sell those???

PS: my fingerless comment was really a joke i just wanted u to laugh and not take ur injury too serious!!!
no worries mate
ask roger hes a wizz at fabing stuff up
and ahead of his time

oi roger do u use rivnuts to bolt urs up ?
Old 06-14-2007, 08:55 PM

Outlawtorn50 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah Roger, due to this thread you could probably make a buck or two fabbing some sprocket guards...a picture is worth a thousand words
Old 06-14-2007, 09:42 PM

havok is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i want one......i also paint murals (airbrush)graff....when im not riding..need my fingers
Old 06-14-2007, 09:55 PM

junjun is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have an 03 04 636 just bolt your right heel guard to the swingarm. works perfect
Old 06-15-2007, 03:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ALSTAR
no worries mate
ask roger hes a wizz at fabing stuff up
and ahead of his time

oi roger do u use rivnuts to bolt urs up ?
i drill and tap the swing arm ...

durty you can come off a little harsh...lol,they don't know you so you sound like a dick in your posts but i have posted with you enough to know your style but they don't..

be nice to the handicap... sorry alstar but it was just too easy..lol heal up brutha
Old 06-15-2007, 03:11 AM

Insane J is an unknown quantity at this point

How does a guard like yours Old man, prevent anything like this to happen ?I don't get how it works
Old 06-15-2007, 03:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you happen to put your hand down it will land on the guard not in the sprocket

your hand or your knee or your foot..
Old 06-15-2007, 04:55 AM

VBSXGRAHAM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by junjun
if you have an 03 04 636 just bolt your right heel guard to the swingarm. works perfect

Nice one , i'm gonna try that at the weekend.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:56 AM

DirtyToes is a decent person

srry to hear that mate, im still kinda confused as to how it happened, but it DID, so i know its possible...thats enough reason for me to get a "shark fin".

where can i get a "shark fin" from? ...f4i ...anyone hav pics?
Old 06-15-2007, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by havok
yea i want one......i also paint murals (airbrush)graff....when im not riding..need my fingers
do u have a gallery of work ?
im an artist too ....

Originally Posted by old man roger
i drill and tap the swing arm ...

durty you can come off a little harsh...lol,they don't know you so you sound like a dick in your posts but i have posted with you enough to know your style but they don't..

be nice to the handicap... sorry alstar but it was just too easy..lol heal up brutha
lol
box section swing arms are so tin tho
rivnuts are cool fixxings do u ever use them ever?

Last edited by ALSTAR; 06-15-2007 at 08:48 AM. Reason: cant spell for toffee
Old 06-15-2007, 12:21 PM
also known as OMR

got any pics of these rivnuts ?

i think i might know what your talking about but i don't think there called rivnuts here
Old 06-15-2007, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
got any pics of these rivnuts ?

i think i might know what your talking about but i don't think there called rivnuts here
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-10-HAND-NU...QQcmdZViewItem

these are like the captive fixings for ur riders seat into the sub frame

check out what i made today
inspired by urs roger mate.
although i tapped a 6mm thread should be ok
as with the riv nuts u would have to put a 10mm hole in the swing arm to get a 6mm rivnut to fixing......

might cut it down a bit and shape it but i run a 52 rear and if i go larger i want the thing to work still.

handicap hay..............

Last edited by ALSTAR; 06-15-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:45 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

damn bro that sucks to see that happen to you, i've seen it happen to a few people i know and its so terrible, and you'd never expect your hand to get stuck in there but crashing happens and so does ****.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:06 PM
also known as OMR

that should do the trick alstar just make sure you round the edges so it isn't sharp...

i used thick aluminium but steel will work just fine ,and those rivnuts are what i was thinking they were just another brand...
Old 06-15-2007, 06:12 PM

over here they salt the roads and ally gets eaten alive
its stainless yer shapped it and filed it smooth.

dont the holes in ur design concern u ?
they look finger size too me mate.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:18 PM
also known as OMR

mine is furter towards the out side of the swing arm so the holes aren't a problem and the odds are your gonna put your hand down palm first any way..
Old 06-15-2007, 06:21 PM
also known as OMR

i fell on my smoking hot spinning rotor once and sliced my knee to the bone and it didn't even bleed thanks to the 9 million degree rotor....lol

must have cut a nerve because one side of my leg has a big numb spot about the size of a soft ball

Quick Reply: Shark fins get one ........!