View Poll Results: what vid would you rather watch?
experianced stunterz in parking lots
50.86%
rising beginer stunterz on the streets
49.14%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

what vid would you rather watch

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 03:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: what vid would you rather watch

i can't believe more people would want to watch power wheelies and seat standers over some one killing all kinds or tricks....i just don't get it...

i think people who hate lot riders just are not willing to try what the lot guy is doing........

and don't fool your self ,any good lot rider can kill the streets any time he chooses to
Old 06-08-2007, 03:31 AM

powder46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
i can't believe more people would want to watch power wheelies and seat standers over some one killing all kinds or tricks....i just don't get it...

i think people who hate lot riders just are not willing to try what the lot guy is doing........

and don't fool your self ,any good lot rider can kill the streets any time he chooses to
hellz yah!!! +1,000,000
brah...i get to ride with MANA every weekend. i have the most respect for lot riders.(because im trying to be one...and I suck at it!!!) but i have seen 1 hr p/lot vids that i wanted to burn!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:32 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

experienced riders on the street.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by powder46
hellz yah!!! +1,000,000
brah...i get to ride with MANA every weekend. i have the most respect for lot riders.(because im trying to be one...and I suck at it!!!) but i have seen 1 hr p/lot vids that i wanted to burn!!!
well im not talking about just some dude doing stagger circles to the left for the whole video but some one like j bling or mana just killing all kinds of ****

how about zolton he is not fun to watch............ac ............cp.........and so on
Old 06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
also known as OMR

lot hater "no i wanna see some two mile long seat standers with some gangsta rap playing in the back ground"

doesn't sound like a very entertaining video if you ask me,and before you all hate just look at the title

what vid would you rather watch? experianced stunterz in parking lots or rising beginer stunterz on the streets
Old 06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I like both .

But seeing a very good rider on a highway is awesome . Because they aren't doing power wheelies .

They have the forks almost horizontal and are at a steady speed , instead of chasing a wheelie to 1,000,000,000 mph .

Sometimes a 1,000,000,000 mph wheelie is neat to see to though , but only like on an old Honda Hurricane er somethin'
Old 06-08-2007, 03:47 AM

i was fkn agreeing with you man!
but i have bought some shitty lot vids...all of the above are pimp. and are the highlights of the vids they are featured on. damn
Old 06-08-2007, 03:49 AM
also known as OMR

a very good rider on the high way isn't an option
Old 06-08-2007, 03:53 AM
also known as OMR

i was fkn agreeing with you man!
but i have bought some shitty lot vids...all of the above are pimp. and are the highlights of the vids they are featured on. damn
it's hard to tell by my post but i wasn't attacking you it just looked that way

i just hate when street riders say lot riders are some thing less then a good street rider because like i said a good lot rider can murder the streets any time he chooses but a good street rider is just another squid in the lot doing fast wheelies and hitting the curb at the end of the lot....lol
Old 06-08-2007, 04:00 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Ok , you are right it was not an option .

I'm gonna say the lot pimp then . Cause i know that **** is hard . And most riders know this too .

But alot of people like pow pow vids. just because of the danger factor and the street element .
To non riders , or someone that goes to a show , seeing a slow circle looks cool to them , but they don't realize the effort it takes to do one .
They are more into the speed demon they saw pass them doing 90 mph on one wheel .

I like watching new stuff , but i also like to watch old vids. .
When there was no handbrakes and they were laying it all on the line .
Old 06-08-2007, 04:05 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

there was cool lot footage in SIU3 bonus footage..
Old 06-08-2007, 04:29 AM

it's hard to tell by my post but i wasn't attacking you it just looked that way

i just hate when street riders say lot riders are some thing less then a good street rider because like i said a good lot rider can murder the streets any time he chooses but a good street rider is just another squid in the lot doing fast wheelies and hitting the curb at the end of the lot....lol
100% with you on that...sorry for the lash
Old 06-08-2007, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
there was cool lot footage in SIU3 bonus footage..
yup
Old 06-08-2007, 04:41 AM
also known as OMR

100% with you on that...sorry for the lash
**** you.........j/k
Old 06-08-2007, 04:58 AM

**** you.........j/k
weeping in my chair...booo hooo hooo
you hert me OMR, booo hooo hooo
Old 06-08-2007, 05:07 AM
also known as OMR

ok so at least you knew i was kidding that time....lol
Old 06-08-2007, 05:17 AM

yup, got it
Old 06-08-2007, 05:51 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont hate watchin lot riding... i guess it all depends on what mood im in. gotta admit watchin streetfigherz rock out combo's with no front end on the highway is pritty sick...
Old 06-08-2007, 07:03 AM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

lot riding is some crazy technical **** that requires a lot of skill, but i'd rather see vids of street footage. it may not be as challenging to ride the streets, but the stakes are a hell of a lot higher
Old 06-08-2007, 09:49 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

I like watching it all.... being a newb... I can learn from other newbs...and I dont feel as intimidated (like holy ****...I will never be able to do that) BUT I can also learn from experienced lot stunters....and they inspire me to practice the most ...knowing that practice is the key to becoming good. (and I want to learn SLOW wheelies more than anything) ...my whole goal this summer is to get BP and RB on lock on my 600 and slow my **** down to controlled slow....

Quick Reply: what vid would you rather watch