Citizen chases down and recovers stolen F4

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
Citizen chases down and recovers stolen F4

I have not been on here in a while. I had an F4 stolen from me a month ago, and we JUST got it back!! Here is what happened, and if you are not local to Springfield, MO the street names will not help, lol.

>>>It was a bright sunny Monday morning (3.11.07)... right around 11:30 when I was on my way to Marcus14's house in my old Ford Explorer. (hehe, sounded like a good intro).

I was headed northbound on Golden (N. or Battlefield Rd) when I saw a Yellow F4 pass me. I hit the brakes hard and turned around in a driveway. I noticed he was watching me in his mirror, and even turned back to look. I waited in the driveway for a min just to ease his question, knowing that if it was my bike and he was suspicious, he would run and be gone.

I finally started heading S. on Golden going after him. I was able to catch up to him near the Battlefield light, and he went thru a dark yellow. I had to make the right, cross 4 lanes and make another right to continue on S. Golden. Then he blew the 4 way stop, and I was even more suspicious.

At that point I called 911 and let the operator know I was very suspicious. Of course they tell you NOT to pursue the person, etc. I let them know I was "gently following" I was going fast enough, and I expect the rider was going 85 MPH+.

He turned right (West) onto Republic Rd. At this point I saw my pipe and KNEW it was my bike. He went thru some subdivisions, and through a few yards, bending the wheels in the process. (Sorry for leaving squirrely tracks in all the yards, I really didn't want him to get away). Then he STOPPED, and said "WHO THE FUG ARE YOU!!??" I said "That is my bike", he responded that he needed to talk to his brother and took off fast.

Finally, he went to the South side of Republic Rd behind a church... off road. He was actually going pretty fast for the grass. I was able to catch up to him, and it was really like Duke of Hazard, sliding, throwing grass, taking down trees, etc. Finally, he was pinned, got off the bike and ran. I didn't chase him, and I still had 911 on the line. I was more concerned with checking the bike over.

The Greene County Sherrif showed up, lifted about 12 good prints. They also got his helmet, gloves, and Hoodie.

There is a bit more colorful details that I will leave off of a public forum. I have got SEVERAL encouraging calls, and a LOT of "HELLZ YEAH, now that is a CHASE!!".

I am glad to have the bike back.

http://www.swmosportbikes.com/forum/...ad.php?t=14712

Frank <<<<

Now the local paper is writting a story, however I think they are making it sound like I put the public in danger, etc. I hope it turns out ok.
Old 03-19-2007, 03:54 PM

Double r -D- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Citizen chases down and recovers stolen F4

Post up the newspapers story when its out.Good looking out for yourself on that one :YEAH
Old 03-19-2007, 03:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

nice **** :YEAH :YEAH

Honestly if someone stole my **** and I caught up, chances are i'd slam into them and make them go down HARD
Old 03-19-2007, 03:58 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats awesome Frank.

You dont hear many stories that turn out that good.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:05 PM

Hobie is an unknown quantity at this point

He was on an F4 and you were in an Explorer and you caught him, sounds like he was a hell of a rider! LOL

Congrats on getting your **** back.

Like that other guy said, I might have accidently run him over hard, I mean, I would just make sure I would be getting the bike back
Old 03-19-2007, 05:13 PM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point

good story. glad u got your bike back too...
Old 03-19-2007, 05:20 PM

d-dub is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff, but i still would have kicked his azz
Old 03-19-2007, 05:28 PM

louisvillerider is a decent person

glad to hear, but i believe i would have gave a chase..... NOBODY RIDES MY BIKE lol
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wouldn't even have called it in.... just chased and bumped him hard enough to make him loose it.... and beatin the **** out of him... no teeth broken arms.... leave him in his boxers w/ no shoes phone or anything.... then you know he'd never have the ***** to even look at someone elses bike
Old 03-19-2007, 06:20 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by Mikeith
i wouldn't even have called it in.... just chased and bumped him hard enough to make him loose it.... and beatin the **** out of him... no teeth broken arms.... leave him in his boxers w/ no shoes phone or anything.... then you know he'd never have the ***** to even look at someone elses bike

im from florida, and what we do it beat that *** , tie you down, smoke a cigg, call some friends, give out another *** beating , take everything he has, leave him in his undies (if hes lucky)...... We all smoke some more, then pee on him. (cause seriously, how shity would that feel? got beat up more than once, then peed on, next to naked.) AND THEEEEN, we haul him to a lake or swamp and tie him to a tree waste deep in water and leave the mo fo. If hes lucky someone'll find him before the gator does.

Teach the lil punks to mess with hard earned, much loved stuff.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:35 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

thats sweet , that you recovered your bike. thats the worst when you gotta worry about your toy ,a prized posession because of some theivin punks.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:05 PM

-RYNO is an unknown quantity at this point

word!
Old 03-19-2007, 07:39 PM

showtyme can only hope to improve

I gotta agree with everybody else. I woulda beat his *** then worried about lookin the bike over.
Old 03-19-2007, 08:23 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

niiiice! thats freakin awesome...
Old 03-19-2007, 08:41 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

DUDE, that's ****** awesome!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:05 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

good **** dude, always good to hear these stories.

i wouldve personally landed a couple of punches in his face...but i'm sure he'll get wats comin to him.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:07 PM

DirtyToes is a decent person

Originally Posted by kevineri
im from florida, and what we do it beat that *** , tie you down, smoke a cigg, call some friends, give out another *** beating , take everything he has, leave him in his undies (if hes lucky)...... We all smoke some more, then pee on him. (cause seriously, how shity would that feel? got beat up more than once, then peed on, next to naked.) AND THEEEEN, we haul him to a lake or swamp and tie him to a tree waste deep in water and leave the mo fo. If hes lucky someone'll find him before the gator does.

Teach the lil punks to mess with hard earned, much loved stuff.
remind me to never f*ck with you.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:31 PM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

I had a brand new CR125 stolen back in 99. Three weeks later i saw some fatass riding it and I chased him down and took it back. Freakin crackhead!!! I wanted to his ***!!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 PM

-GoBLIN- is a decent person

Originally Posted by DirtyToes
remind me to never f*ck with you.

Dont **** with me.
Old 03-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
nice **** :YEAH :YEAH

Honestly if someone stole my **** and I caught up, chances are i'd slam into them and make them go down HARD
i agree...

if someone stole one of my bikes, and i was in my truck and saw em. i wouldnt even hesitate to plow the ***** down.

i can fix the bike..

-kane

Quick Reply: Citizen chases down and recovers stolen F4