Cop runnin???

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 12:12 AM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve
Re: Cop runnin???

i have a cousin who is retarded and i must say calling someone retarded is ignorant. its a mental condition not stupidity. he's stupid not retarded. many retarded people are smarter than you think because usually when you're lacking one thing you excel in another.

know the roads extremely well and take as many turns as you can. its only 1 cop for the first few seconds and then there are a whole bunch out of nowhere. think fast, act fast, and control your adrenaline. breathe. remember its not how fast you are its how clever you are. only run if its 100% worth it. if you are caught doing a wheelie you are 90% of the time gonna end up in jail or get a ticket thats worth running for.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:14 AM

shockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the roughshockermatt is a jewel in the rough

dude, i didn't read all this **** but your beat bet is to run to the next side road and then hide....you can't outrun a motorola but you can damn sure dip on one...haha
Old 02-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Call your mommy and daddy and tell them to bring the van so you can put your bicycle in the back.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:06 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kelm
Did that guy seriously just say his throttle got stuck and he can't stop.... man it's another recall the R6 cause my throttle got stuck at 120mph in a corner guy.... remember him?

I remember you bro didn't you talk to Danielle for a little bit on MySpace? I remember your 636 avatar too sucks you had to sell it. I just picked up an F4i, learned rear brake on a quad and transistioned it to the street.
i still talk to her, she calls me all the time yeah, he said it!! these kids just dont learn...
Old 02-23-2007, 01:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jb420
i hope your not referring to me you retard. that was exactly what i was sayin u dumbass
no i was refering to the little 13yr old as the retard... calm down there buddy
Old 02-23-2007, 06:37 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by KX125racer13
why duz every one on here have to be ********?? i just dont wanna get arrested.
its a decision making process, if you dont know what to do dont run and pull over. normally lots less trouble anyways. like i said if u dont know what to do dont run
Old 02-23-2007, 06:45 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

i dunno i had the blues flipped on me 4 times last season. ran 3 of the times. the time i pulled over the sheriff had the jump on me and i knew i was better off not trying to run. worked out tho, i got off with a verbal warning instead of a wreckless driving. its all about if timing is in your favor or his. either way if you do something wrong (which you know if you are or not) you need to be able to deal with your actions.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:56 PM

xfrankx is a decent person

i have a good story about people running but its super long so ill just give some cliff notes:

my friends (3 of them) were riding and got chased. my one friend didnt have a license,inspection, insurance so he thought it was best to not get his bike taken and get tons of fines so they took off. one dude got popped and they told him they werent letting him outta jail till the other dude came down and turned himself in. it was a bunch of bullshit.

then once my friend was doing a wheelie on this way to work in the morning and he said he was going for a good 2 miles and he came up on the back of one of thoes tanker semi trucks. i guess he said he caught a glimpse on the shiny metal thing on the back and could see there was a cop right behind him. so he set it down and he flipped on his lights. cop said i was gonna give you a ticket but that was so controlled and you werent weaving in and out acting like an *** so im letting you go with a warning i just better not see it again.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:03 PM

tallyturbo is an unknown quantity at this point

ive never been lit up on the streets but te guys i ride with all have and from there expierences the sweeter the wheelie ur doing before u get pulled over the less likely youl get a ticket. most of the time there amazed someone can do that crazy ****. i dont plan on runnig anytime soon because im 13 up and i cant go fast enough nor would i want to go that fast on my pos
Old 02-23-2007, 07:12 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

idunno bout that, my friend was rockin a sweet ss while we were in fresno for the stunt show, the cop followed for awhile then the light turned red and he set it down. the cop freaked out on him, put him in cuffs and took his bike. that was in september, his bike is still there. lol
Old 02-23-2007, 07:37 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by KX125racer13
I've always wanted to know...if im gettin chased by the 5-0. and im on the street...what do i do???
If you're on a dirtbike or motard, look for Plan #1:
downtown crowded maze-like streets. and know what you're doing.
If you're on any sportbike, it's Plan #2: Highway Outrun, still watch what you're doing,
then it's Plan #1.

Later, you'd apply Plan#3 & Plan#4, if everything else fails.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:44 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by GTS Fever
If you're on a dirtbike or motard, look for Plan #1:
downtown crowded maze-like streets. and know what you're doing.
If you're on any sportbike, it's Plan #2: Highway Outrun, still watch what you're doing,
then it's Plan #1.

Later, you'd apply Plan#3 & Plan#4, if everything else fails.
good stuff
Old 02-23-2007, 08:09 PM

wonderbread is an unknown quantity at this point

Some cops are cool and dont wanna do the paper work so they let you off with a warning. Like yesterday, me and some friends were walking down the street and this ******* drove by so one of my friends through something at his car. The guy got out and he was so pissed off. He started yelling at us and wanted to fight, then a cop was driving by so the guy flagged him down. We tried to book it but the cop caught up in his car. He started talking to us in front of the guy, but as soon as the guy drove away the cop just left too. Nicest cop i ever saw.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:39 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

stop with the dumb questions...its common sense do u wanna end up in deep troulbe or just paying a ticket
half the ppl on Sl will be like "run dude if you have the chance"...and u dont know what mood the cop is in if you stop immeditatley he most likely will let ya go with a warning...trust me its happened to me like 30 times.
damn dude you make us young riders look stupid

Last edited by va stunta; 02-23-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:34 PM
540 BOYZ SUMO STUNTER

E-Loc540 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by va stunta
stop with the dumb questions...its common sense do u wanna end up in deep troulbe or just paying a ticket
half the ppl on Sl will be like "run dude if you have the chance"...and u dont know what mood the cop is in if you stop immeditatley he most likely will let ya go with a warning...trust me its happened to me like 30 times.
damn dude you make us young riders look stupid

Haha, I was going to say, your 15 and ran from the cops 30 times..........
Old 02-24-2007, 12:02 AM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E-Loc540
Haha, I was going to say, your 15 and ran from the cops 30 times..........
haha naw...ive had the chance too..but i just stop..lol
Old 02-24-2007, 01:41 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

you have to be able to think it out. it all depends on so many factors. what did the cop see you do? what kind of bike are you on? do you have legit papers? have you ran from cops in this area before? are you near your home? etc etc etc. asking this kind of question just shows everyone how big of a squid/poser you are...

Originally Posted by va stunta
haha naw...ive had the chance too..but i just stop..lol
yea, youre on a dirtbike right? smart thing to do ....most of the time...
Old 02-24-2007, 01:50 AM

dontgotone21 is an unknown quantity at this point

well since the kid is only 13 im guessing he would be let go to his parents if he was caught and why is a 13 yrold posting on here shouldnt he be playing with matchbox cars or something?
Old 02-24-2007, 02:09 AM

karrot-x is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick Reply: Cop runnin???