So who's still doing em?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 05:27 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
So who's still doing em?????

I know everyone likes the 12 and they are ******* sweet as hell! BuT Isn't anyone still doing highway/interstate/backroad 80 -120 mph wheelies anymore?!?!?!?! No one just float a nice long *** wheelie in 3rd gear sittin about 180 km/h anymore???? I did my longest wheelie the other day and I was thinking in my helmet why no one talks about these wheelies anymore..yeah yeah they are easier but they are fun as hell too!!!
Old 10-21-2002, 06:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell yeah I still do standups. I ride them all the way to my spot where I practice my 12's (if you can want to call them that)
Old 10-21-2002, 08:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah but when you ride 12's you can crash and enjoy it. not always , if ever, the case at high speeds.

i crash like twice a day. still have both original levers!!
Old 10-21-2002, 08:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
I'm always afraid of oil starvation, and I cant get a damper to fit my bike so I do my best to keep em slow.
Old 10-21-2002, 08:41 PM

Hunt is an unknown quantity at this point
It's been a while since someone came up with a new stunt involving a normal wheelie. Boston Strangler was the last one, am I right?
Old 10-21-2002, 10:21 PM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
i haven't found the balance point but i'm rocking rear peg standups around 1/2 mile ( i don't do regular standups because of a mental block from falling off my 98 gixxer 6 and breaking my collar bone and haveing a plate and screws put in) it just feels better to me on the rear pegs
http://www.cmmotorsports.org/~wheeli...n_rearpeg2.mpg
Old 10-21-2002, 11:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

BTB Matt is an unknown quantity at this point
I love hittin up the highway every once in a while, but it's just so much more sketchy than practicin 12's in a parking lot where you never get fucked with. Way to many pigs on the freeway around here.
Old 10-22-2002, 12:14 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
Originally posted by Hunt
It's been a while since someone came up with a new stunt involving a normal wheelie. Boston Strangler was the last one, am I right?
Everyone still normal wheelies, whenever we're not at a stunting place. 12's are my personal favorite, but whenever i'm just riding i can't help throwin it up on the highway! As for new tricks, there are lots of them. For regular wheelies it's all about combos now and moving around on the bike. Also, what about standing on the tank wheelie (Chauncey was the first i saw do it). Everyone is also about variation 12's now too! Man, you're makin me realize i need to go practice!!!!
Old 10-22-2002, 12:24 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Hunt
Watch Servin it Up... Darius will blow you mind with his highway wheelies! DISGUSTING!
Old 10-22-2002, 02:14 PM

rotgg is an unknown quantity at this point
i like to do the long wheelies but i try to go slower i ride mine about 50 mph with the long high speed wheelies its just a matter of time until u reck and when u do its not such a pretty site i think most of the guys on here are vets and they know what happens with high speed wheelies shuggs said to watch daruis's new movie if u like them but i think i read a interview that said he is trying to slow down but u can ask him that the last time that i went down at 90-110 i broke my back in two places and like the other guy said anyone with a GSXR 1000 can bullet wheelie LOL
Old 10-22-2002, 02:22 PM

John LegionST is a decent person
slow wheelies are harder to do, take time to master and show awsome bike control. I also think they look better too. Highway wheelies are fun too, but when it all boils down, slower are better and safer! IMO:D
Old 10-22-2002, 04:56 PM

Hunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shugga
Watch Servin it Up... Darius will blow you mind with his highway wheelies! DISGUSTING!
I've watched it a couple times now! That highway wreck is nasty!