CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 05:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD

No one cares about your ******* accident.

It's a shame you didnt die.
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by E RacK
that ur not looking well enough, an accident that happens in july which a person has a scratch from n a shattered helmet n bleeding behind the retnas, indicates brain activity yet inconsistencies(yes more accident mentioning) so a problem resulting is memory, so i dont remember what threads my accidents in or not but i do know that a lot of them have worthwhile input in them n maybe 5 has a glitch of a repedative mention of my accident, hell. u mention my accident more hten i do, how does that work
This is the first thread I've mentioned it in. Now that you know everyone has heard about it write it on a post it or something so you don't mention it again

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Valeska
Denial, hypocrisy, Self-pity, projecting, immaturity...
KNOCK THAT **** OFF!

**** that makes the world go round, much as u yourself show + the hating on your part, others, as well as mine...
knock that **** off
Old 01-01-2007, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by nags

its a shame u love my *** os much to try n ride it so often
Old 01-01-2007, 05:07 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nags

+1

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:08 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Darwin must have been taking a break that day
Old 01-01-2007, 05:09 AM

now then if you notice where this thread started at an hour ago before emrock n notice now the pages it has grown, though it's not grown in a positive way, i have caused it to grow
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

um yeah, that was dumb, my wife's asleep, she doesn't work because i take care of her, i knew the duties involved when i got with her. i told her if she wants to work thats on her, but as the man of the house n her being the mother of my child, she doesn't have to work. but she does get her rest n i am cautious not to wake her. you subject urself to this bs? honestly im surprised at you
No, YOU subject us to this bs.

But there's some more of that projecting for ya... you never will get it will you...
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Hey man you watched C and I 3 yet?
Yeah that long *** wheelie was sweet

I give it 2 thumbs up .

They are not to far away from Chicago . The midwest has got some good highways
Old 01-01-2007, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Valeska
No, YOU subject us to this bs.

But there's some more of that projecting for ya... you never will get it will you...

actually em started this one, you assisted it, you subjected us to this bullshit on your account or did i start talking **** to u in this thread too?
Old 01-01-2007, 05:10 AM
Registered Spammer

now then if you notice where this thread started at an hour ago before emrock n notice now the pages it has grown, though it's not grown in a positive way, i have caused it to grow
because you're an idiot and no one likes you

Old 01-01-2007, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Crazy D

I give it 2 thumbs up .

yeah but man, the highway tolls are nuts
Old 01-01-2007, 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
because you're an idiot and no one likes you
cus ur n old duffer n i dont give a ****

*sigh* but ya girl likes me
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Crazy D

I give it 2 thumbs up .

Yeah, no brake action at all on that one.

I love that opening spreader :YEAH

www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

that ur not looking well enough, an accident that happens in july which a person has a scratch from n a shattered helmet n bleeding behind the retnas, indicates brain activity yet inconsistencies(yes more accident mentioning) so a problem resulting is memory, so i dont remember what threads my accidents in or not but i do know that a lot of them have worthwhile input in them n maybe 5 has a glitch of a repedative mention of my accident, hell. u mention my accident more hten i do, how does that work
ok because of ur dumb *** responce u mentioed ur accident 4 times since i got into this thread
myspace.com/redlinepeyton

Peyton is an unknown quantity at this point

first off ...E Rack try spell check..**** works great

second...FU(k this thread for killing my buzz i had before i read this retarded ****
Old 01-01-2007, 05:13 AM
Registered Spammer

cus ur n old duffer n i dont give a ****

*sigh* but ya girl likes me
If I had a woman she'd think you're a retard too or I'd kick her out

Old 01-01-2007, 05:14 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by Peyton
first off ...E Rack try spell check..**** works great

second...FU(k this thread for killing my buzz i had before i read this retarded ****

lol you love it hahahhahahaha
Old 01-01-2007, 05:14 AM

Originally Posted by Emrock
ok because of ur dumb *** responce u mentioed ur accident 4 times since i got into this thread
if you notice, that last one was on purpose for use of example
Old 01-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

actually em started this one, you assisted it, you subjected us to this bullshit on your account or did i start talking **** to u in this thread too?
Wait-- is this seriously your response to my reply about you PROJECTING? Oh the irony! There it is again...

Quick Reply: CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD