CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 03:46 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD

but ur right, when i finish redoing the stunner i'll carry a midget around to film me doin ****, yeah thats it, the midget, dumb *** fuken up stay out the pint if ur only gonna put salt in the drank
Old 01-01-2007, 03:48 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no hate here but ......e rack arent you black
i never seen an irish black guy
Old 01-01-2007, 03:49 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man roger
there's no such thing, he has an irish flag though

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:49 AM

actually mixed
dad's side: irish, portugese, polonesian(his mothers full irish maiden name comer)

mom's side: black, native american, creol (originating louisiana n new england)
Old 01-01-2007, 03:51 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
dumb *** im in the video, n if u hit the end u see a bold *** shot of my face in the video! man u aint read all the hate by sytfu r6 about my addicent, i can barely walk after it, shut up, grow some ***** then suck on em. i defended you when fools were talking **** bout you being washed up. didnt have to but i did cus u got 2 big *** clovers tatted on you. n cause i got a big *** irish flag in my room that made me feel like i might as well, i give a **** about you otherwise
but thats not the point u came to this site talking **** from the start about being behind darius in the video blah blah blah and darius calls u out and says you wernt there and he has no idea who u are but u still talk **** and to let u know i was in bad accident that i barley walked again but u dont see me talking about it all the time so get off ur ******* sobe story and post a video of u doing something helpfull in this lifestyle instead of talking all the **** u do...
Old 01-01-2007, 03:52 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

wow the real black irish....and i thought i had heard it all
Old 01-01-2007, 03:53 AM

dad's last name anglim(mother maiden name comer irish), dad's father was cravallejo(marine, portugese n polonesian)
mom's hawkins(grandfather, black new england seagent major e-9) n her mom was hall before hawkins n maiden name blue(south)
Old 01-01-2007, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Emrock
but thats not the point u came to this site talking **** from the start about being behind darius in the video blah blah blah and darius calls u out and says you wernt there and he has no idea who u are but u still talk **** and to let u know i was in bad accident that i barley walked again but u dont see me talking about it all the time so get off ur ******* sobe story and post a video of u doing something helpfull in this lifestyle instead of talking all the **** u do...
i've actually been on here since august 2004 under 3 different names. i had about 200 posts under this name pre-accident n u aint say **** bout none of em. look at ur ***, u started talking **** as soon as u got to this thread. now shut up sit down on the toilet, n get rid of your **** from 2006
Old 01-01-2007, 03:56 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

what are the other names?

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
what are the other names?
projectracerx and btb_eric
Old 01-01-2007, 04:00 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

i've actually been on here since august 2004 under 3 different names. i had about 200 posts under this name pre-accident n u aint say **** bout none of em. look at ur ***, u started talking **** as soon as u got to this thread. now shut up sit down on the toilet, n get rid of your **** from 2006
you are a ******* idiot bottom line who the **** cares about how many posts u have and no i have talked **** before this thread but you just talk out your *** like you are somebody i dont care if im washed up and am a piece of **** but i will still split ur wig any day of the week and i will not sit back and watch you try to be somebody when u have not proved to be anyone besides runing ur mouth like ur a ******* gangster
Old 01-01-2007, 04:02 AM
also known as OMR

e rack , just a word of advise ...dont get so defensive all the time
there are too many people on this site ,you cant e fight them all ...
figure out who you like to post with and disregard the rest ....
thats all i got to say about it..... happy new year to every one
and emrock next time you come around post up ,maybe you can ride one of the newbees bikes....
we know nags wont let you ride his hahaha
Old 01-01-2007, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Emrock
you are a ******* idiot bottom line who the **** cares about how many posts u have and no i have talked **** before this thread but you just talk out your *** like you are somebody i dont care if im washed up and am a piece of **** but i will still split ur wig any day of the week and i will not sit back and watch you try to be somebody when u have not proved to be anyone besides runing ur mouth like ur a ******* gangster

shut the **** up and go cry to mommy and daddy, if i aint ****, y u on my *** so hard? ur saying ur washed up not me, **** last i heard u were still goin, bitch ***, live through what i have and come see me, i'd hate for this to be a thread with a long *** medical list of the **** thats happened since 04 n i've kept riding but dam niga i keeps it real, had 400+ bikers at my hospital the night i got hit, ***** *****. cus i keep it real, now do us all a favor and go chill, bitch *** fagget
emrock "look ma no hands" :YEAH
Old 01-01-2007, 04:06 AM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Well it wouldn't make sense for there to have been any gripes about your constant woe-is-me bad accident references "pre-accident" now would it?
Old 01-01-2007, 04:06 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

and emrock next time you come around post up ,maybe you can ride one of the newbees bikes....

lmfao yeah nags wont let anyone ride his **** hahahahahahah
Old 01-01-2007, 04:11 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

shut the **** up and go cry to mommy and daddy, if i aint ****, y u on my *** so hard? ur saying ur washed up not me, **** last i heard u were still goin, bitch ***, live through what i have and come see me, i'd hate for this to be a thread with a long *** medical list of the **** thats happened since 04 n i've kept riding but dam niga i keeps it real, had 400+ bikers at my hospital the night i got hit, ***** *****. cus i keep it real, now do us all a favor and go chill, bitch *** fagget
emrock "look ma no hands" :YEAH
again u looking for a ******* soob story grow the **** up u had an accident everyone has them come see you for what for you to look at me and shake my hand you are not a gangster and keep calling me names it reallly hurts what are you ******* 10 im not in middle school or college so your name calling **** doesnt mean **** i just call **** when i see it i will have respect for you when you prove your self not to be but everyone that you talk **** to...
Old 01-01-2007, 04:13 AM

dude, roger, this thread a joke, a couple threads i got into jus joked around had a few people busten up, cus the thread had its point answered n **** was jus getting boren, i know cus people would say "this thread is boring" in their comments, so i liven it up a bit, then ***** ****** start taking offense. im still new to stunting, been at it 3 years but that dont make me ****, aint had no real cameos jus been in a few videos here n there cus i happen to be there, lot of wrong place right time ****, get invited to a ride show up score a little camera time cus im in the shot, not the shots focused on me. i do this **** for fun, i got my job, my house, my wifey n feb 24th i'll have my baby. stunnens fun but dam i got more important **** to do, i love riding but since ima be a daddy i cant risk my life like im the only one. it was fun while it lasted but i have to breath shallow cus one accident took my left lung n walk with a "pimp limp" n more **** wrong from another accident. i paid my dues. this ***** for fun, i dont initiate attacks on anyone, especially recognixed ***** fukas, but i aint gonna sit here n get attacked cus ***** fukas wanna pik on me n sound like big ****. pik on someone whos known, there aint no respect for tryen to get on someone who aint much in the grand scheme of things. like i said, its 2007, my sons born in under 3 months. get a life haters, cus i got a new one of my own to take care of
-ej-
Old 01-01-2007, 04:21 AM
www.myspace.com/emrock

dude, roger, this thread a joke, a couple threads i got into jus joked around had a few people busten up, cus the thread had its point answered n **** was jus getting boren, i know cus people would say "this thread is boring" in their comments, so i liven it up a bit, then ***** ****** start taking offense. im still new to stunting, been at it 3 years but that dont make me ****, aint had no real cameos jus been in a few videos here n there cus i happen to be there, lot of wrong place right time ****, get invited to a ride show up score a little camera time cus im in the shot, not the shots focused on me. i do this **** for fun, i got my job, my house, my wifey n feb 24th i'll have my baby. stunnens fun but dam i got more important **** to do, i love riding but since ima be a daddy i cant risk my life like im the only one. it was fun while it lasted but i have to breath shallow cus one accident took my left lung n walk with a "pimp limp" n more **** wrong from another accident. i paid my dues. this ***** for fun, i dont initiate attacks on anyone, especially recognixed ***** fukas, but i aint gonna sit here n get attacked cus ***** fukas wanna pik on me n sound like big ****. pik on someone whos known, there aint no respect for tryen to get on someone who aint much in the grand scheme of things. like i said, its 2007, my sons born in under 3 months. get a life haters, cus i got a new one of my own to take care of
-ej-
are u ******* kidding me you sound like a ******* person on cops with ur ******* sob stories there is like 50 percent of this ******* site with riders with kids and riders that have serious accidents so stop bringing that **** up.. ur still here thank god dont keep talking about it i know for one i dont talk about my accident i go out and ride get a video or meet people in person and RIDE you just came to this site and tried to get crazy like you where boys with so and so you are nothing and untill you prove ur self to all the people u talk **** to then i will back off i usally never talk like this but your ******* attitude is no better than a 10 year olds with this **** you throw up out of ur mouth
Old 01-01-2007, 04:23 AM

at any rate, i wish everyone a safe and happy new year, may this year us all closer to our hopes and aspirations
-ej-
Old 01-01-2007, 04:25 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Or he could figure out WHY he has to defend himself against every ******* person on this website and stop doing the bullshit.. Or just go away

Quick Reply: CBOstyle KNOCK IT OFF THREAD