H.A.I. bike shop?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 05:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
H.A.I. bike shop?

so ive ordered a lot of **** from hai bike shop. all the guys there are really cool when i have questions or issues and i've always gotten everything fast with no bullsh!t. I was just curious to what the H. A. I. stands for...
Thanks
Ross
Old 12-01-2006, 05:22 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold
Re: H.A.I. bike shop?

Half Assed Industries

Thread Closed
Old 12-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

wrong....

stands for hippies and idiots, which is what those guys are...i will never do business with them again. constant physical threats is no way to run a shop
Old 12-01-2006, 11:50 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

hippies dont get physical.. they are to mellow..they kill you wif "mind powers" and democratic talk
hahahaha
Old 12-01-2006, 11:51 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
wrong....

stands for hippies and idiots, which is what those guys are...i will never do business with them again. constant physical threats is no way to run a shop

Hippies? I figured you would fit right in
Old 12-01-2006, 12:01 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Street Warrior
Half Assed Industries

Thread Closed
i stands for half *** incorporated
how does your sneaker taste Mr know it all
Old 12-01-2006, 12:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

all this hippie talk makes me want to smoke a joint!!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:33 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Hippies? I figured you would fit right in
hippy and hillbilly are not the same thing
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 PM

Hazen is a decent person

I would say it's run by an Entrepreneur, 2 cool stunt riders, and a hairy up and comer.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:38 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
hippy and hillbilly are not the same thing

You've never seen his tie dies?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Hazen
I would say it's run by an Entrepreneur, 2 cool stunt riders, and a hairy up and comer.

lol nice analogy.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he found those when he was terrorizing some hippy campers up there on the hill
Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 PM

636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough636stunter06 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
all this hippie talk makes me want to smoke a joint!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	00115.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	184622  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Wow. So, if I got a job at H.A.I teach could get physical threats, sexual harassment and verbal abuse in the same place.

You guys hiring?
Old 12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

if u keep sayin hippy, ezec1000 is gonna come runnin in here makin tofu sandwiches and eating purple headed yogurt slingers.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:40 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Old 12-01-2006, 01:46 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

see you in FL B!tch! WOOT!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

HAI stands for Had An Idea.......don't listen to Teach kids, he calls the shop everyday harrassing us and we even had to ban him from the store for tryin to fight a group of 7th graders in the shop.......But he will remain on the team for now as we are all scared that he might limp down here and bring the furry from the north to punish us............
Old 12-01-2006, 02:09 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I put my HAI sticker on my helmet upside down.

Last edited by Tiretrauma; 12-01-2006 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:59 PM

FreeTonyC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hazen
Hazen if u call me out for being hairy one more time I will tell everyone on here about your love 4 men with huge w&ngs

Quick Reply: H.A.I. bike shop?