Arctic Attack is over!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 AM

thehate. will become famous soon enough
Arctic Attack is over!!

after 5 years of riding with the same team we have desisted to call it quits! if any of you have been on a team that lasted for a long time you will know what it's like!!!it's sad!! but all things MUST end!! back in 2001 Jon Lapries and I started AA and soon after that came Alan Braham and Gene Lewis! we founded an LLC in 04 and made 3 movies and did countless shows if was fun!! and I'm sad to see it over.....but a few of the owners did not get along{myself and Alan} and had very different ideas of what was in store of the team!! so last week we decided to dissolve the LLC so the team split in 2 with Alan and Royce going there own way, and myself Denis, Lucas,Dillon,and Jason starting a new team "Freestyle Syndicate" I wish them the best and good luck with what they do!!!!

The last video with the Arctic Attack name!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMoNtgIfOVw

Last edited by thehate.; 12-01-2006 at 12:36 AM.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:34 AM
www.315RIDERS.com

FRANK-THE-TANK is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Arctic Attack is over!!

dude that is some bad news. ive been watching your team's trailer's and posting them on my site.. awsome ****. but i hope to see **** from all of your guys new ventures. you guys kicks ***.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:37 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

one of you didnt keep the rights to aa
Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

theres a syndicate(racing) here.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1192449335_l.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	184601  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the new team

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
one of you didnt keep the rights to aa
No and I think it's for the best! as corny as it sounds, we started AA as bro's and and with the end of the friendships... the name should end as well!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:42 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
Good luck with the new team
bump
Old 12-01-2006, 12:45 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Sucks but that's life.> Good luck with the new team mang
Old 12-01-2006, 12:46 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

sad to see it go but yall killed it while ya could!!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:47 AM

Thanks, it's feels like I just lost a child man!! AA was our baby!!! but I think it's for the best!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
sad to see it go but yall killed it while ya could!!
it's not over just 2 teams.. I'm sure Alan and Royce will still be killin it!! and so will we!!:YEAH
the good side is NOW we can hold a Comp!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:49 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thehate.
Thanks, it's feels like I just lost a child man!! AA was our baby!!! but I think it's for the best!
well yall will still be killin it just not under the same name!! :YEAH
Old 12-01-2006, 12:51 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

NOOO. So does this mean no more AA gear!! hmm maybe mine will be worth some money now Good Luck man.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:58 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

No and I think it's for the best! as corny as it sounds, we started AA as bro's and and with the end of the friendships... the name should end as well!
thats cool and all but i would want the rights to the name so some one else doesnt capatilize on what recognition the name has ...you worked to make the name aa some what memorable and its a great name ..if some one wants to use the name they will have the advantage of name recognition ....in your state it is a well known name

violent ed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by letsride
NOOO. So does this mean no more AA gear!! hmm maybe mine will be worth some money now Good Luck man.
we'll make some Freestyle Syndicate gear for ya:YEAH

Originally Posted by letsride
The FS gear is on it's way!
Jon {our manager } gave us the idea for the name! but with AA we had no use for it !!! but I thinks it's a sick *** name!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:01 AM
gStatus

KURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to beholdKURLZ is a splendid one to behold

it's not over just 2 teams.. I'm sure Alan and Royce will still be killin it!! and so will we!!:YEAH
the good side is NOW we can hold a Comp!!!
That should be good to see :YEAH
Old 12-01-2006, 01:01 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

The FS gear is on it's way!
Jon {our manager } gave us the idea for the name! but with AA we had no use for it !!! but I thinks it's a sick *** name!
Sweet, I like the name. Let me know when you guys get some FS stuff Ill buy some :YEAH :YEAH
Old 12-01-2006, 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
thats cool and all but i would want the rights to the name so some one else doesnt capatilize on what recognition the name has ...you worked to make the name aa some what memorable and its a great name ..if some one wants to use the name they will have the advantage of name recognition ....in your state it is a well known name
they cant the name has a "copyright" and when the LLC is gone it's covered for 10 years! we are probably one of the only stunt teams with an attorney on retainer!!:YEAH
Old 12-01-2006, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by violent ed
we'll make some Freestyle Syndicate gear for ya:YEAH
plus we have this kid.... he is a 15YO phenomenon!!!

Quick Reply: Arctic Attack is over!!