the BGK event was terrible!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 08:46 PM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person
the BGK event was terrible!!!!!!!

No im totally kidding, i had a good time, thanks to starks for the hospitality and lettting me come and hang out.......i think everyone had a good time.....thanks to drew stone for flying out and nasency project for making me look like an *** clown and everyone else that i got to meet and cutch up wheeelies with.......peace out people

Thanks,
Tice
www.HAIbikeshop.com
Old 11-18-2006, 08:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: the BGK event was terrible!!!!!!!

what no pics ..no story line
Old 11-18-2006, 09:09 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:21 PM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

pics? results?
Old 11-18-2006, 09:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya see
Old 11-18-2006, 09:23 PM

Guru is a decent person

good time
got real cold and circles comp in the dark sucks!!

holla
Old 11-18-2006, 09:24 PM

who won what? wheres some pics?

Old 11-18-2006, 09:26 PM

Guru is a decent person

bill d won individual
stuntshine state won team
bill d won stoppies
bill d won coasters
t neck won cirlces
Old 11-18-2006, 09:29 PM
also known as OMR

bill d he is so selfish winning everything for him self.......
Old 11-18-2006, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Guru SF
bill d won individual
stuntshine state won team
bill d won stoppies
bill d won coasters
t neck won cirlces

you're the man, Thanks!
Old 11-18-2006, 09:33 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~Mandy~
who won what? wheres some pics?

yeah he won everything but the cirlces
he got 2nd on that

i knew i shouldnt of gave him that gas and let him use my tools to fix his bike
Old 11-18-2006, 10:10 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

how long was his off-peg coaster? (and i assume it was still off peg)
Old 11-19-2006, 02:02 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
bill d he is so selfish winning everything for him self.......

Old 11-19-2006, 03:20 AM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by binder929rr
how long was his off-peg coaster? (and i assume it was still off peg)

it was only a 150 ft run up on coasters and stoppies
so not far!!
Old 11-19-2006, 09:44 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person

i posted pics in the pic section

ky boys arent letting someone else win their comps
Old 11-19-2006, 10:49 AM

CRwreckz is an unknown quantity at this point

When I get my vid edited and uploaded I'll post up in the vid section. Give me a little time. I was too damn tired to do anything last night. ALOT of action goin on around there.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:54 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

good tyme for sure.......
Old 11-19-2006, 10:55 AM

just wished i knew who more ppl were
Old 11-19-2006, 11:38 AM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it was very cool.....It is the first stunting Comp I've ever been to. (I did not compete or even bring my bike or anything....cause I still **** pretty bad...I can stunt a quad decently, but there wasnt any quad classes...so I just headed up as a spectator.

The cold weather looked like it was really challenging alot of front tires..... I saw someone trying to do a rolling burnout (during freestyle) and at about 15mph...their front tire was locked up and pouring a little stream of smoke off of it...and the rider just stayed in it and rolled it for 100 to 150ft ....very impressive ...very close to the edge of cotastrophe...hehe... and a bunch of riders had front tire lockups during stoppie attempts.

Lots of riders were having fun in the warm up area ...some really cool drifting going on.... also everyone was having fun with that infield skirt (The oval is banked....but to achieve banking...the track dug out the insides of the turns....so just inside the turn...there is a 15 foot skirt that raises up about 2 or 3 feet )...some guys were jumping it....others were using it as a launch bump to start wheelies in a sketchier way.... and some others were using it for drifting their bikes (using it as negatively banked asphalt) ...

I didnt know anyone .(except CATMAN, who was up there as a spectator like me)...that sucked ....I'm kinda shy...so I didnt just go up talking to people... but I saw alot of comradery there....seems like most everybody knew each other...I walked around ...checked out all the bikes (Some very cool setups....some very nice bikes....and some very beat bikes .... the whole array was represented ..hehe)

It was kinda dissappointing that there were not more spectators... I was saddened to see first hand...that this community of riders ....does not have a larger following, or a larger fanbase, There is so much frikkin talent out there.....(but you all know the problem, as do I) Non motorcyclists ...and even some bikers...do not know what is going on during stunting.... I was up in the stands most of the time...and throughout the day...tutored at least 5 different people as to what was going on .(they were straglers from the Drag racing CRAP)... I heard people wondering what was going on...(like a rev limited coaster....they didnt understand what was actually happening....)

Hey Starks....what was the deal with the Longest stoppies and longest coasters...being moved from the dragstrip ? Did the riders not like the bumps or the surface ? OR did the track not like the Insanity of them coming in towards the Towers ? hehe...
Anyways....THANKS Great Job STARKS.... Great Job to all the Riders...
Nice meeting Drew stone...one of the few guys I talked to during the event.... STARKS ....I'd like to come up once in awhile and practice with you guys..(i still have your #I'll give you a call ? ).. I'm gonna work towards participating in your Summer Comp if you have it..(will there be a geriatric class ? .LOL...j/k ).. You should add quads and Fiddys to the Summer Event also !! A couple guys were cruising around the back wheel of their fiddys....ALL over the place...up hills , down hills, down sidewalks, around the bend..etc. Definate Skills !

Sorry this post got So long.... just wanted to give all you guys props !!

Last edited by ExtremeAcres; 11-19-2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:45 AM

wrong time of year is all... had this been a month or 2 ago theyr would have been alot bigger turnout (spectator wise) alot of ppl dont wanna get out and sit in the cold. but this was a good time for all the riders to get together before winter sits in... which i think happened yesterday lol

definately would have liked to have seen a 50 comp!

GREAT JOB Starks!

Quick Reply: the BGK event was terrible!!!!!!!