My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:16 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

I know I haven't posted in here in awhile and hate to this this my coming back post, but I would GREATLY appreciate if all of you would keep an eye/ear out for anything related to my 04' Lime green 636.

Some how they got into my garage and stole the damn thing. NOTHING else was even touched. For those that have seen my garage know I have lots of motorcycle related stuff sitting in there too.

I am so F'ing pissed right now it is not even funny. My lazy *** never got insurance on it because I was lucky if I rode it twice a month and I felt safe with it being in the garage & living in a gated community.

The bike definitely stands out & the funny thing all the stock parts were sitting in my garage too. If they were perfessional's they would have grabed those parts as well to make it look completely stock. Keep an eye out on Ebay as well. I know this may sound a bit overboard, but I honestly feel like someone just took a family member from me!!!

VIN #: JKBZXJB134A028234

Here are a few pics:

I will give a large REWARD to anybody that helps me locate the bike and even a larger reward if they introduce me to the person(s) who did it...better yet...I don't even care or want to know who took it..just need the damn thing back!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:19 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

I'll put a stack on it says you know the fcker that took it. Sorry about your loss that sucks!!! Wont your homeowners cover anything?

Good luck bro! Find those fools and beat em for me too!!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:22 AM

gr8tkisr2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about your loss and it probably is someone you know
Old 11-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah that's true if you have renters insurance it might cover it since it's inside your home maybe? Man that sucks bro... HOpe you find it
Old 11-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

That sucks. I'll make sure to keep a eye out. Better yet if you some how found it on ebay, buy it and go over to the house to pay for it and shoot them.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:49 AM

Crash087 is an unknown quantity at this point

disgruntled ex thats my guess my ex did the same thing but i got it back cuz she was stupid and tryin to sell it
Old 11-02-2006, 10:56 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
I know I haven't posted in here in awhile and hate to this this my coming back post, but I would GREATLY appreciate if all of you would keep an eye/ear out for anything related to my 04' Lime green 636.

Some how they got into my garage and stole the damn thing. NOTHING else was even touched. For those that have seen my garage know I have lots of motorcycle related stuff sitting in there too.

I am so F'ing pissed right now it is not even funny. My lazy *** never got insurance on it because I was lucky if I rode it twice a month and I felt safe with it being in the garage & living in a gated community.

The bike definitely stands out & the funny thing all the stock parts were sitting in my garage too. If they were perfessional's they would have grabed those parts as well to make it look completely stock. Keep an eye out on Ebay as well. I know this may sound a bit overboard, but I honestly feel like someone just took a family member from me!!!

VIN #: JKBZXJB134A028234

I will give a large REWARD to anybody that helps me locate the bike and even a larger reward if they introduce me to the person(s) who did it...better yet...I don't even care or want to know who took it..just need the damn thing back!!!
Was there any sign of forced entry? How about your gated community... is the gate only at then entrance and that's it or is this place entirely closed in?

If the community is completely closed off and there is no sign of forced entry I would start looking around at familiar faces. Maybe someone you know that you had a scuffle with? Possibly an EX? Did you have a party not long ago at your house and was there unfamiliar faces there?

Start looking around the rocks vs. under it.... you might find what you are looking for.

And, as everyone is saying renters insurance/homeowners insurance usually has something in it stating if your personal belongings are stolen you should be able to be reimbursed. Not everything in your house is insured, that's why there is homeowners insurance.
Old 11-02-2006, 11:49 AM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

damn I'll keep an eye out but it sounds like a job from inside your "gated" community
Old 11-02-2006, 11:53 AM

SlitZ is a decent person

damn i thought you quit riding.... ^^^ i agree and its probly someone in your community who stole it
Old 11-02-2006, 12:31 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

fvckin theives. Hope you get the chance to hospital beat this a-hole, today.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Home owners doesn't cover stolen motorcycles, at least they wont cover stolen parts. I tried that.

Any security cameras in your gated community? I'm sure you woulda looked into that but maybe u forgot.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:53 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

do they have a camera at the gate entrance?
Old 11-02-2006, 12:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mofat01
Any security cameras in your gated community? .
I was thinking the same thing....there are usually cameras at the gates....
Old 11-02-2006, 12:59 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry for your loss.... People su(k!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:12 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys! The homeowners is definitely a No-Go and regarding the cameras our community does not have them installed (will be bringing it up next meeting though). As of right now I am out over $5K and have to hear my wife bit@h at me everyday for it .

I am wondeirng if one of the punk kids accross the street from me had to do anything with it. I am going to walk over there this evening to ask them some questions and see how they react. They always sit out back somking and look directly into my garage. They are around 18-20 and I sometimes see their friends ride over on their bikes.

I did have a poker party at my house last Saturday for some of the Sportbikes guys, but I honestly do not think they would have any involvment in my bike being stolen. Unfortunately at this point, I have to point the finger at anyone that may have been involved as I am in complete shock that they would take it from my garage.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:20 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
As of right now I am out over $5K and have to hear my wife bit@h at me everyday for it .

I am wondeirng if one of the punk kids accross the street from me had to do anything with it. I am going to walk over there this evening to ask them some questions and see how they react. They always sit out back somking and look directly into my garage. They are around 18-20 and I sometimes see their friends ride over on their bikes.
That has to be the worst part, as if losing your bike ain't bad enough, always a woman there to make it worse.....

As for those kids.......I'd say you roll over there with a few big ******, and get some anwers, I'd bet they know something.......
Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 PM

MoFo is an unknown quantity at this point

Know how you feel bro........I've had a dirtbike and my enclosed bike trailer stolen from me and didnt have insurance on either. Good luck with finding it and if you find out who did it..........KILL EM ALL!!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:29 PM

ELOPEZ636 is an unknown quantity at this point

has alot of s h i t been stolen in your area??
Old 11-02-2006, 01:30 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Tell those kids your giving out a big reward and maybe they'll say something without thinking about it and slip up.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:33 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

purty bike.

Quick Reply: My 04' 636 Stolen!!!