My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 04:36 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

Originally Posted by gr8tkisr2001
Sorry to hear about your loss and it probably is someone you know
+1111111111
Sorry bout your loss bro, when you find out who it was, beat the living **** out of em.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:36 PM
I37
Just shred mountains now

I37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to beholdI37 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
Thanks guys! The homeowners is definitely a No-Go and regarding the cameras our community does not have them installed (will be bringing it up next meeting though). As of right now I am out over $5K and have to hear my wife bit@h at me everyday for it .

I am wondeirng if one of the punk kids accross the street from me had to do anything with it. I am going to walk over there this evening to ask them some questions and see how they react. They always sit out back somking and look directly into my garage. They are around 18-20 and I sometimes see their friends ride over on their bikes.

I did have a poker party at my house last Saturday for some of the Sportbikes guys, but I honestly do not think they would have any involvment in my bike being stolen. Unfortunately at this point, I have to point the finger at anyone that may have been involved as I am in complete shock that they would take it from my garage.
that sux hope u get ur bike back, just recently a couple guys got popped down here for stealing bikes, n it so happened that 1 of them lived down the street from my parents (very nice neighborhood, subdivision), n I used to keep my bike at my parents n their garage, cuz bikes are to easy to steal from apts, a bike just got stolen recently from my complex, but it was recovered, hope u get ur bike.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:44 PM

insanestunter39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
GOD I ****ING HATE people that cant work for there own ****!!!!!!
A bro. of mine had his bike stolen this year and the *** who took it went and got himself killed on it, hit a light pole 20nim after taking it and died...
Dude that happen here where i live in texas, some fool took an 04 r1 and fuggin killed himself not a mile away.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:21 PM

Dan Piper is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that sucks big time. I hope you insurance?
Old 11-02-2006, 05:23 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954
karma......how was the bike??
****ed!!! but he got it back last month, they had it all summer!
Old 11-02-2006, 06:14 PM

Black03R1 is an unknown quantity at this point

sucks man I had a dirtbike stolen from me after i had it about 6 months. 4 grand out the window. Hope you get it back
Old 11-02-2006, 06:47 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thehate.
GOD I ****ING HATE people that cant work for there own ****!!!!!!
A bro. of mine had his bike stolen this year and the *** who took it went and got himself killed on it, hit a light pole 20nim after taking it and died...
That's nutz! I don't think I am lucky enough for that to happen to me though. Hopefully krama cathces up to tis punk soon though.

No...I did not have insurance on it...barley rode the darn thing.

Just found out that some kid/guy must have been going around the neighborhood last night on a 10 speed bicycle. The damn thing was sitting across the street from my house in my neighbors driveway. I called the cops to dust it and no prints came-up...just smudges. That would make sense onto why the person didn't grab my neighbors whole purse and only took the $30 in cash out. Would look weird pedaling around with a purse.

I think he saw my bike and it was just a crime of opportunity, which makes me think we forgot to shut the garage door last night.?. The only good news out of it is that they are definitely not professionals and more like some punk kid joy riding it. Hopefully he doesn't toss it in some body of water though. I don't care if it is scratched...just want the damn thing back.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

lowlux is an unknown quantity at this point

1: they always go for the gated community! EASY!

2: pros don't steel parts... one guy... one bike... why would he or they waste there time picking parts off a shelf?

3: pros don't steel form garages... too risky...(kids?) look alround your hood.. they may have painted your bike...

my garage is renforced... and heavy locked... and i would always keep my bike in my room! ALWAYS! they are not gonna ****in steel form your room while you sleep!

Last edited by lowlux; 11-02-2006 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:56 PM

Roadcrayon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineJimmy
That's nutz! I don't think I am lucky enough for that to happen to me though. Hopefully krama cathces up to tis punk soon though.

No...I did not have insurance on it...barley rode the darn thing.

Just found out that some kid/guy must have been going around the neighborhood last night on a 10 speed bicycle. The damn thing was sitting across the street from my house in my neighbors driveway. I called the cops to dust it and no prints came-up...just smudges. That would make sense onto why the person didn't grab my neighbors whole purse and only took the $30 in cash out. Would look weird pedaling around with a purse.

I think he saw my bike and it was just a crime of opportunity, which makes me think we forgot to shut the garage door last night.?. The only good news out of it is that they are definitely not professionals and more like some punk kid joy riding it. Hopefully he doesn't toss it in some body of water though. I don't care if it is scratched...just want the damn thing back.
if he arived on a 10 speed how did he get ur bike? were the keys in it?
Old 11-02-2006, 07:09 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

i woke up 3 weeks ago, took my dog outside and found my 06 636 laying on the side in my street. 3 weeks,6k later, new body & frame-250 ded. i got it back but it still ****ing broke my heart!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 07:46 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Originally Posted by Roadcrayon
if he arived on a 10 speed how did he get ur bike? were the keys in it?
Unfortunately yes! I figured if they had the ***** to go in my garage in get it...they may have the ***** to check inside my house for them. I would rather they don't do that with the wife and 2 kids inside.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:56 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks man! I'll keep an eye on eBay and on the streets.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:15 PM

Bibo is infamous around these parts

Sucks to have something stolen, espically a bike. I Came out of a mall one time and my bike was blocked and i Didnt see it, i think i had a small heart attack..
Old 11-02-2006, 08:19 PM

foxswank is an unknown quantity at this point

If your garage and your neighbors gargage were opened with no forced entry then I would find out who installed your gargage door. My brother worked for a garage door company and one of the peeps he worked with would keep the codes for the doors he installed and go back 6 months to years later.
Old 11-02-2006, 10:15 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foxswank
If your garage and your neighbors gargage were opened with no forced entry then I would find out who installed your gargage door. My brother worked for a garage door company and one of the peeps he worked with would keep the codes for the doors he installed and go back 6 months to years later.
lots of different things open garage doors i can open my moms with the door clicker to my truck in which was found out by accident when i unliked my truck one day at her house and the garage door opened..............i here cordless phones will do it also....you can enter some kind of code in them and open garage doors but dont know if its true ............sorry to hear about your loss..........ive been there and done that twice but i had full coverage
Old 11-02-2006, 11:45 PM

mosh69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: My 04' 636 Stolen!!!

OMFG Jimmy!!!! Dude, I haven't been on Stuntlife in weeks.
Haven't been doing shat what w/the wreck then "Shingles".
I get on tonight and see this!!!!
Bra, I know EXACTLY how ure feeling!!
Some punk ***** snatched my 900 back in 02 off my tiny apt porch w/the front tire touching my bedroom window!! I cried.
Then I was insane w/suspicion. And that sucksazz feeling like anyone you actually know grabbed ure shat.
I feel awful for ya bro.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:47 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mosh69
OMFG Jimmy!!!! Dude, I haven't been on Stuntlife in weeks.
Haven't been doing shat what w/the wreck then "Shingles".
I get on tonight and see this!!!!
Bra, I know EXACTLY how ure feeling!!
Some punk ***** snatched my 900 back in 02 off my tiny apt porch w/the front tire touching my bedroom window!! I cried.
Then I was insane w/suspicion. And that sucksazz feeling like anyone you actually know grabbed ure shat.
I feel awful for ya bro.
that's the worst damn thing, it driv3s you insane racking your brain at who the hell took ur ****!!! was it one of my boi's? what about the party i had? the crazy bastards down the street? random crime seeing my garage open?

really ****ing sux bro, i hope you get ur **** back
Old 11-03-2006, 12:57 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

wow that's crazy, I'll keep an eye out, but it probably didn't get far.
Old 11-03-2006, 04:10 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

Just a heads-up, someone thinks they spoted in in Clearwater near 49th St around midnight-1am. They spoted the exhaust system which is extremely rare around here. They said he was a tall black guy with blue jeans, white t-shirt, & no helmet. If you live in that area please keep an eye out.

The dumb-a$$ should have grabed one of my helmets sitting in the grage =).
Old 11-03-2006, 11:23 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Thats not a great description but it works.
if you havn't already, I'd call clearwater PD and see if they can at least keep an eye out for lime green bikes.

Quick Reply: My 04' 636 Stolen!!!