Attn R6 riders!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Attn R6 riders!!!

Mikes first F4i.... crtchrcr12barextrer
Old 11-01-2006, 09:21 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
***** got a shopping cart mod.
Damn thing looks like some ghetto traction control
Old 11-01-2006, 11:05 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Vetter
LMFAO!

is that a mexican flag hanging out of your pocket!?! :YEAH
hell yeah BlTCHES!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6

what the hell is up with your avatar?
the 12 bar look way out there.
its a whoolie bar duh???
Old 11-01-2006, 11:13 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

stop cring and start riding. my gsxr is +18 and twichy as a b@#$h cause im to lazy to change sprockets but i deal. and i rode my boys 05 R6 thats +13 and it has no power compared to my gsxr 600 but alot smoother
Old 11-01-2006, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by charsha1
stop cring and start riding. my gsxr is +18 and twichy as a b@#$h cause im to lazy to change sprockets but i deal. and i rode my boys 05 R6 thats +13 and it has no power compared to my gsxr 600 but alot smoother
its twitch because kane taught you how to ride, CHOP CHOP :YEAH
Old 11-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

I broke the dremel out tonight and made mine progressive. It's smaller diameter near the begining and gradually gets bigger a little past half throttle. it's nearly a 1/4" difference between start to finish.

I figure that way I still have same feel near full throttle but alot smoother on the lower end. Haven't riden it yet but it sounds like it worked when I revved it a little.

I think I'm gonna stay handbrake free now. I'm gonna try my best to get SS O's without one.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:15 AM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

Originally Posted by revditup
I broke the dremel out tonight and made mine progressive. It's smaller diameter near the begining and gradually gets bigger a little past half throttle. it's nearly a 1/4" difference between start to finish.

I figure that way I still have same feel near full throttle but alot smoother on the lower end. Haven't riden it yet but it sounds like it worked when I revved it a little.

I think I'm gonna stay handbrake free now. I'm gonna try my best to get SS O's without one.
let me know how you like it man, i had the chance to go ride for a little while today and the bike felt a lot better!
Old 11-02-2006, 12:36 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
let me know how you like it man, i had the chance to go ride for a little while today and the bike felt a lot better!
so in general, it makes the throttle a little more sluggish or what??

i am interested in the effects of this, dont think i will be doing it... but it is definitely an interesting mod. i would also like to see some wheelie video, from after mod. prior to pre mod.... i mean if it is that noticeable, besides in throttle...

i am getting better and better, from practicing on this bike man.... i can actually pull it up swift to bp, and rock this ***** smoothly going slow. so i wonder how sick this would be with the mod.
Old 11-02-2006, 12:44 AM
AQPWT

well basically if your trying to jump around on the bike or anything like that and you slip up and blip the throttle a tad like a 1/4 turn on the R6 would equal like a 1/2 turn on the F4i (exagerated of coure) it doesnt make the bike any more sluggish you just need to turn the throttle further to get the same amount of throttle input, in my oppinion i dont car if you say it makes the bike harder to ride and you want it like that etc i dont see why you wouldnt do it, to me it would be like saying hey i can do a seat stander without a handbrake but a HB deff makes it easier so why not, if you got your throttle control on lock with the stock throttle this will be a nice change, and if you dont like it your out $10 and about 10 min of time to change it out.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:22 AM

good luck with that one, do you even know what a SS 0's is
Old 11-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
good luck with that one, do you even know what a SS 0's is

Side Skitch Ovals????

Yeah I think they can be done, I've read where Redline Jesse got a few in without HB.

I've been working on circles with no idle, foot in the seat.
I practice trying to get em without using the brake but I'm covering it just in case. I have pretty decent Throttle Control.
That was before this mod. Maybe I'll get lucky & find out what sso's really are.

Thanks for your support
Old 11-02-2006, 02:17 AM

Side Skitch Ovals????

Yeah I think they can be done, I've read where Redline Jesse got a few in without HB.

I've been working on circles with no idle, foot in the seat.
I practice trying to get em without using the brake but I'm covering it just in case. I have pretty decent Throttle Control.
That was before this mod. Maybe I'll get lucky & find out what sso's really are.

Thanks for your support
just checkin, didnt think you were squidly, but had to make sure. you get those down and your gansta fo sho :YEAH
Old 11-02-2006, 02:38 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
well basically if your trying to jump around on the bike or anything like that and you slip up and blip the throttle a tad like a 1/4 turn on the R6 would equal like a 1/2 turn on the F4i (exagerated of coure) it doesnt make the bike any more sluggish you just need to turn the throttle further to get the same amount of throttle input, in my oppinion i dont car if you say it makes the bike harder to ride and you want it like that etc i dont see why you wouldnt do it, to me it would be like saying hey i can do a seat stander without a handbrake but a HB deff makes it easier so why not, if you got your throttle control on lock with the stock throttle this will be a nice change, and if you dont like it your out $10 and about 10 min of time to change it out.

i hear what you're saying.... but i really dont even know where to find the fuggin thing

i will look on ebay, and craigslist to see if i can find one. but i will still just have it on stand by, maybe chance it out at the spot and try a few passes on it.
Old 11-02-2006, 02:43 AM
AQPWT

Honda Dealer?
Old 11-02-2006, 03:17 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

THat's some good stuff Aaron. Good find
Old 11-02-2006, 01:35 PM

Godfather1138 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any of you guys pulling your R6 tube off want to get rid of them?
Old 11-02-2006, 07:26 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

hey mxican... take your stock 05 and drive it back across the rio and go the FU(K back home
stop talkin **** and stop saying woolies... no body likes u... in fact we all want u to die

P.S. Knock it off
Old 11-02-2006, 09:46 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

is he a mexican or a mexican't

j/k
Old 11-02-2006, 10:25 PM

the reason he doesnt go back cross the "rio grande", as you elequently put it... is because his japanese side wont like it over there

also that is why he says "woolies"

Quick Reply: Attn R6 riders!!!