Stunt groupies anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 05:34 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Stunt groupies anyone??

I was thinking of selling them, I'm getting overstocked on them lately. Myspace is killing me and I just cant handle the workload anymore. Bitches these days just get to the point right off the get! Who's got'em? And who doesnt. Who cares who's making the most money, wheelies get you pussy bottom line! What do trackdays get you? Nothing! Carving the local canyon? Ticket maybe. Point is if you got a bike, do some wheelies get some girls while you can
Old 10-27-2006, 05:50 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stunt groupies anyone??

:YEAH I **** so still no groupies for me

P.S You talk to Mana lately D?
Old 10-27-2006, 06:08 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Darius
I was thinking of selling them, I'm getting overstocked on them lately. Myspace is killing me and I just cant handle the workload anymore. Bitches these days just get to the point right off the get! Who's got'em? And who doesnt. Who cares who's making the most money, wheelies get you pussy bottom line! What do trackdays get you? Nothing! Carving the local canyon? Ticket maybe. Point is if you got a bike, do some wheelies get some girls while you can

Now thats my boy!!
Myspace beware the power of the poon...

I love my life!

-Kane
Old 10-27-2006, 06:27 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Darius

Too cold to hit the streets much around here anymore. BW's are hard to find in the industrial lots.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:28 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
....I love my life!

-Kane

Who woundn't?? You're surrounded by pink all the time.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:28 AM
Blue light means go?

Evan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timex
BW's are hard to find in the industrial lots.
Exactly

-E
Old 10-27-2006, 07:02 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

Originally Posted by Evan
Exactly

-E
thats right D
this one showed up and got nekkid https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=171848

Last edited by martino; 10-27-2006 at 07:06 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:22 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Too cold to hit the streets much around here anymore. BW's are hard to find in the industrial lots.
unless there hookers.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:53 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

MySpace is the devil......
Old 10-27-2006, 08:16 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

i love banging random myspace ******....!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:26 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
i love banging random myspace ******....!
wow I guess anyone can get laid through MySpizzle?!?!?
Old 10-27-2006, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
wow I guess anyone can get laid through MySpizzle?!?!?
so how come you still havent gotten laid....?
Old 10-27-2006, 09:06 AM

so how come you still havent gotten laid....?
I don't need the internet to get laid, although I have used it in the past, but when you're as attractive and charming as me, it just happens daily!!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
I don't need the internet to get laid, although I have used it in the past, but when you're as attractive and charming as me, it just happens daily!!
i bet youre beating the guys off ya with a stick....
Old 10-27-2006, 09:47 AM

i bet youre beating the guys off ya with a stick....
BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I turned you down sailor, don't be bitter!!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:53 AM

Crash087 is an unknown quantity at this point

dude its like 40 degrees here and im still out there ridin doin wheelies and sh*t so dont be a lil girl and get out there and ride
Old 10-27-2006, 10:10 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Crash087
dude its like 40 degrees here and im still out there ridin doin wheelies and sh*t so dont be a lil girl and get out there and ride
Hey newb, Im assuming your talking to Timex? Who the fcvk are you? When you can come with what he's got, you can talk ****, but until then, your bad *** should get out ther in the cold, practice those powa whoolies and then post up pics after you've looped and slid down the highway.

Sorry to jack the thread D. In the mean time, perhaps you should take on an intern or apprentice to take care of that problem. I checked my calendar and...yep I have the rest of the year clear!:YEAH Ill be waiting for the pm!

Last edited by Tiretrauma; 10-27-2006 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Tiretrauma
Hey newb, Im assuming your talking to Timex? Who the fcvk are you? When you can come with what he's got, you can talk ****, but until then, your bad *** should get out ther in the cold, practice those powa whoolies and then post up pics after you've looped and slid down the highway.

Sorry to jack the thread D. In the mean time, perhaps you should take on an intern or apprentice to take care of that problem. I checked my calendar and...yep I have the rest of the year clear!:YEAH Ill be waiting for the pm!

Thanks homie....
Old 10-27-2006, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Crash087

Yea, not sure to whom you're referring to considering Standy and I were out until after 11 last night. Spitting **** *** rain in 39-40 degree temperatures.....I'd love to see you rock you 80mph powerwhoolies in that ****.

Call me a lil girl.....fvck man, I practically ride year around. Doesn't matter if its rain, shine, snow, frost....doesn't matter. Go do some power wheelies and learn who your talking about before you post next time.

Oh yea.....back to the BW's!!!!

Last edited by Borne; 10-27-2006 at 10:29 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:39 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, not sure to whom you're referring to considering Standy and I were out until after 11 last night. Spitting **** *** rain in 39-40 degree temperatures.....I'd love to see you rock you 80mph powerwhoolies in that ****.

Call me a lil girl.....fvck man, I practically ride year around. Doesn't matter if its rain, shine, snow, frost....doesn't matter. Go do some power wheelies and learn who your talking about before you post next time.

Oh yea.....back to the BW's!!!!
+1!!!

Im still hittin you guys and Legion up to ride wit. As John said, ride till your fingers are numb then drink!!!

Quick Reply: Stunt groupies anyone??