keeping rear pegs in place...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve
Re: keeping rear pegs in place...

deal with it u get used it it, because of the angle the peg is gonna shift a bit
Old 10-27-2006, 02:20 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by E RacK
deal with it u get used it it, because of the angle the peg is gonna shift a bit

uuuhhhhhh, i pretty much understand that it will shift... but there are ways to keep it in place.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:17 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
thats odd i've never had my rear peg fold up on me on my 636 and i do coasters all day long on the rear peg.
No its not odd becasue I said they fold up on my R6 easy not my 636
"I have an 03 R6 and compared to my 636 I find the rear peg wants to fold up easily"
Old 10-27-2006, 08:59 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
No its not odd becasue I said they fold up on my R6 easy not my 636
"I have an 03 R6 and compared to my 636 I find the rear peg wants to fold up easily"
my 05 was the same way, i think its because of the placement of the bracket on the R6 it seems higher than most bike. putting a screw in there to hold your peg out is a bad idea because if you eat **** that will guarantee that your subframe gets trashed
Old 10-28-2006, 12:35 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

Originally Posted by stock05
my 05 was the same way, i think its because of the placement of the bracket on the R6 it seems higher than most bike. putting a screw in there to hold your peg out is a bad idea because if you eat **** that will guarantee that your subframe gets trashed

yeah i was thinkin about that ****, and i am glad i didnt do that ... cause tonight i was trying to slide into a drift, and basically spun out... that woulda snapped my ****. i got used to it, i was rockin it pretty far tonight.. got it to the point that the forks were parallel, or higher than the horizin constantly tonight... oh... hahah and i wassnt doing anything faster than 27mph tonight, rather than my 43 the other night.:YEAH practice is making perfect. but my point is i learned to deal with it... my knee didnt even hurt tonight, so maybe i am getting used to it, or i changed something without noticing.... so i guess i wont need to fasten the peg any..
Old 10-28-2006, 12:38 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it could turn in to a spear if you crash and its fixed
Old 10-28-2006, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
it could turn in to a spear if you crash and its fixed

yeah that's true, those were all things that went into account when i decided not to do it and deal with it..

but what i did notice today, my boi on a similar bike had his peg come right off like mine did a few years ago.

almost stacked something feirce... cause he is of the power woolie breed.

i am going to check all my nuts and bolts in the morning... cause that **** migh have rattled something loose.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:09 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

you should never have your ribs touching your upper unless your like 4oo lbs. Loosen up, relax. Stager your stance & unless you eat cheese-burgers for breakfast there is no way you can set your mid section on your upper. Your tensing up & hugging the bike.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:11 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

what if your realy tall then you can touch
Old 10-28-2006, 01:16 AM

yeah... i was too tense is basically what it was, other than that only when my injured knee hurt.... but like i said... tonight was another story, i was totally comfortable, and i had no problems tonight, nomatter how far i rocked it back.

well besides my sitdowns wobbling when i went to slow... but i dunno, i guess i can remedy that by sitting more forward, or deflating from full inflation. i found that in mid wheelie if i scooted forward it would stop wobbling some.

any tips on that issue?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:00 AM

thats all center of gravity, easilly changed because of the r6's lightness, u know this, but who knowa, a few other people may not
Old 01-01-2007, 06:04 AM

thats all center of gravity, easilly changed because of the r6's lightness, u know this, but who knowa, a few other people may not
stopp pulling up old threads you dumb son of a lyin *** bitch!
Old 01-01-2007, 06:17 AM

dumb *** is it not ur center of balance adjusting when u move up on a seat..ur a dumb ***, u get on here to hate? is that **** how u claim to be black? whack *** ***** fuka
Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 AM

dumb *** is it not ur center of balance adjusting when u move up on a seat..ur a dumb ***, u get on here to hate? is that **** how u claim to be black? whack *** ***** fuka
wow you learned that all on your own??? did i even debate the center of gravity????

you weak *** *****, i dont claim to be ****, you irish french, german, creol piece of ****.

put up or shut up *****.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
stopp pulling up old threads you dumb son of a lyin *** bitch!
u claimed i was lyen dumb ****, no im not german either, you hating, midnight, snaggle toothed ***** fuka, so why did u leave the RR's, couldnt hang? fuken all up on bullos nuts, braggen bout a video cameo, niga bullo's a ruff ryder, J's a RR, tone's a RR, y r u hangen with em after u left tryen to be one?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:42 AM

u claimed i was lyen dumb ****, no im not german either, you hating, midnight, snaggle toothed ***** fuka, so why did u leave the RR's, couldnt hang? fuken all up on bullos nuts, braggen bout a video cameo, niga bullo's a ruff ryder, J's a RR, tone's a RR, y r u hangen with em after u left tryen to be one?
hahah, you stooopid sun of a bitch..... i left the R because i am a man, and i stand on my own two feet... i dont need no crew to define me, you ugly, gay, bucktooth disease.

bullo, jovan, tone.... they is my ******, and unlike you... they call me to roll with them when the rides jump off. i aint never bragged about a cameo in no ones videos. you on my nuts talkin about em cause you seen me in em.... me on bullo's nuts... hahaha, amazing. that would never happen, me and bullo been coo since i joined the club... cause we real ******. bullo gave me the opporitunity to roll with west coast connex when i told him i was leaving the R... but i declined because i didnt want to be a hipocrit leaving once chapter joining another one... i still have my vest though *****, and at a moments notice i could be on west coast connex roster. all i gotta do is make the call, what about you you ***** *** *****?
Old 01-01-2007, 06:47 AM

dumb **** u act like i care, ur in a thread when the video came out braggen bout ur cameo n tur runnen round talkin bout riden with em n ****. *** go look at the video they shot early this year on 7th street n ull see my blue bike white flames, whit toyota on the left. cop car zippen by in front, of thats a fuken cameo, oh n its in the begining too, look at me go.
Old 01-01-2007, 06:49 AM

like i said before, my sons due feb 24th, me n stunten aint gonna bee happenen too much longer if i can even start again, you though, aint ****, started what in the middle of this year, i been doin it a while, picked up my gsxr in january actually n did it over a few times, i aint gotta prove **** to u but im going to anyways, especially the part bout my name being known, ya ready?
here's another
Old 01-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

We're sorry, this page is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please go to pictures.sprintpcs.com in case you are using an old bookmark, which is no longer valid.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 06:52 AM

im looken at it right now

Quick Reply: keeping rear pegs in place...