Jason Britton

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Night_rider can only hope to improve
Re: Jason Britton

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You should be thankful he doesn't, he'd hunt your b|tch a$$ down and f$%kin crush your face with a stoppie. He wouldn't even need to leave his bike, and he'd still beat you down Rodney King style!
1 HE SHOULD POST HERE.

2 THEY SHOULD KICK THE REATARD WHITE GUY OFF THAT DON"T KNOW HOW TO RIDE!

3 bring it on!
Old 10-28-2006, 03:38 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

1) he does post here, he just has more of a life than some of us *cough*
2) amen, preach it

I've got no response for 3
Old 10-28-2006, 03:49 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

the white guy brings a bit of legitamicy to the show you know claerly he is not a real rider so if he likes this stuff it must be ok for other non riders to like the show .or at least thats probably what the people who run the show are thinking
Old 10-28-2006, 05:11 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Night_rider
1 HE SHOULD POST HERE.

3 bring it on!
You are a loser.go kill yourself.
Jason has done soo much for this sport and where it is going.I think Jasons input to the show is well delivered,and his place with'in our sport as one of the top guys is well deserved. to you Jason.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:11 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
the white guy brings a bit of legitamicy to the show you know claerly he is not a real rider so if he likes this stuff it must be ok for other non riders to like the show .or at least thats probably what the people who run the show are thinking
+1 maybe.....

but you dont see ppl like that in the BMX tv shows and warren miller ski films. You just see hardcore people.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:04 PM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

1 HE SHOULD POST HERE.

3 bring it on!
you truly are, the weakest link...go jump in front of a truck and do humanity a favor
Old 10-28-2006, 09:35 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

1 HE SHOULD POST HERE.

3 bring it on!
If **** like you that I wish I could have punched your mother in the stomach, aborted you... and then kicked the **** out of your dad for even wanting to stick his f#$kin **** in your mom!!
Old 10-28-2006, 11:50 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Also, if you're going to call someone a retard, please spell retard properly.
Old 10-29-2006, 02:35 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
Also, if you're going to call someone a retard, please spell retard properly.

ah ha ha, now thats funny
Old 10-29-2006, 09:46 AM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Jason does read and post here... just some things aren't meant to be replied too...

anyways, I wanted to put my two cents in...

I will say, Kyle Woods was the guy I actually heard of first and his name stuck in my head, I can't remember why though, I think it was the MTV bit... and Tony D... lol I even had him sign my first bike... But, when I went to Stuntwars... 2005, thats when I acknowleged Jason Britton, apparently I met him before in Cali, but I don't really remmeber.. haha.. (sorry J)
Anyways, the guy saw potential outta me... but I didn't understand why... nor did I think too much of it... he gave me a few inciteful words... and the story unfolds... To the people that know me personally... I have had a lot of crap I've dealt with, and still do with riding... it has been the biggest journal of my life... long story short... When I lost faith in myself... Jason put out his hand, and picked me back up... I can't say enough how much of a true inspiration he is to me... and I know a lot of you stunters, personally and even your personal lives... No one is as caring and as helpful... as Jason. although Edub- Outermost comes a Very close 2nd! hahaha....
I just went to Bermuda and did a show with Jason last week... before that show. I was on the verge of giving up. The stress... the drama... the hate.... the physical pain... the bikes not running... the money draining...

I looped a stoppie a week before I left... hurt my hip pretty good... didn't know if I was going to be able to do another decent stoppie... I did... and they were actually higher than before.. hahaha... anyways, Jason and his wife, gave me the biggest and longest pep talk... it was exactly what I needed to hear... for the first time this year, someone told me they were proud of me... I can't tell you how great that made me feel... and instantly i got my drive back... I even learned a new trick because of Jason that week.. when i get a chance I'll take a pic of it. but... right now... I have to figure out why my F4i isn't running... and the gixxer has a snapped subframe, and I can't afford to buy a new one right at the moment... I'm so desperate to ride, I might even bust out my stock R6 and stunt it.. I'm even just messing around on the fiddy in front of my house, hahaha..

Jason, I brag about you to everyone. to the man that's very picky about his food even though he can't taste!!! hahaha... I wish more stunt riders would take after you. and tell Kendi that she's an awesome person.. and you're very lucky to have her as a wife! haha.

ok.. off to church before I'm late!

I could keep going and going....
being on speed channel made me feel on top of the world!!! and I still can't believe I was able to be apart of it!! ROCK ON JB!!! SEE YA SOON!!! hopefully! hahaha
Old 10-29-2006, 10:17 AM

banned101 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
does your son still ride....?
Yes Blake still rides,but just not as much due to the fact I have no truck yet to get him around.Thats going to change soon, and we both will be riddin as much as before my accident.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:31 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
Jason does read and post here... just some things aren't meant to be replied too...

anyways, I wanted to put my two cents in...

I will say, Kyle Woods was the guy I actually heard of first and his name stuck in my head, I can't remember why though, I think it was the MTV bit... and Tony D... lol I even had him sign my first bike... But, when I went to Stuntwars... 2005, thats when I acknowleged Jason Britton, apparently I met him before in Cali, but I don't really remmeber.. haha.. (sorry J)
Anyways, the guy saw potential outta me... but I didn't understand why... nor did I think too much of it... he gave me a few inciteful words... and the story unfolds... To the people that know me personally... I have had a lot of crap I've dealt with, and still do with riding... it has been the biggest journal of my life... long story short... When I lost faith in myself... Jason put out his hand, and picked me back up... I can't say enough how much of a true inspiration he is to me... and I know a lot of you stunters, personally and even your personal lives... No one is as caring and as helpful... as Jason. although Edub- Outermost comes a Very close 2nd! hahaha....
I just went to Bermuda and did a show with Jason last week... before that show. I was on the verge of giving up. The stress... the drama... the hate.... the physical pain... the bikes not running... the money draining...

I looped a stoppie a week before I left... hurt my hip pretty good... didn't know if I was going to be able to do another decent stoppie... I did... and they were actually higher than before.. hahaha... anyways, Jason and his wife, gave me the biggest and longest pep talk... it was exactly what I needed to hear... for the first time this year, someone told me they were proud of me... I can't tell you how great that made me feel... and instantly i got my drive back... I even learned a new trick because of Jason that week.. when i get a chance I'll take a pic of it. but... right now... I have to figure out why my F4i isn't running... and the gixxer has a snapped subframe, and I can't afford to buy a new one right at the moment... I'm so desperate to ride, I might even bust out my stock R6 and stunt it.. I'm even just messing around on the fiddy in front of my house, hahaha..

Jason, I brag about you to everyone. to the man that's very picky about his food even though he can't taste!!! hahaha... I wish more stunt riders would take after you. and tell Kendi that she's an awesome person.. and you're very lucky to have her as a wife! haha.

ok.. off to church before I'm late!

I could keep going and going....
being on speed channel made me feel on top of the world!!! and I still can't believe I was able to be apart of it!! ROCK ON JB!!! SEE YA SOON!!! hopefully! hahaha
what do you need for your bike...........you know i support your ***........just holla if ive got it its yours fed ex runs 24\7 or pick up the damn phone ..........pm me if you want the number its toll free to my shop
Old 10-29-2006, 10:34 AM

Road Rash Chic, It's great that someone so far along in his career is willing to take time to encourage you. Without encouragement most people would start to feel despondent I think. I am halfway inclined to learn a few tricks (aka dump a few bikes) but I am still hanging back. As exciting as it looks I am still reluctant and a little unsure of myself. So I feel ya on the having a great advisor to step up and help you dial it in. It's good to see you out there doing it up. For every Jessica Zalusky, Molly Culver and Road Rash Chic out riding, there are hundreds f girls who realize through you that they can do anything they set their minds to. I hope it feels good to inspire the next generation of girls not to shy away from a "mans sport"

Ben, I wish I were closer and not so broke, because the more I think about your idea, the more I think a 22 minute show could be shot from this. In fact...pm me some names and as much contact info as you can and I'll jump on it from there, and pass it off to someone more "in the know". You should be in the hands of professionals. I can do a great article but for a tv show, I think it's best not to have a rookie too far in the mix. If my documentary progress is any indicator I am already in way over my head.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by nsaneobsession
what do you need for your bike...........you know i support your ***........just holla if ive got it its yours fed ex runs 24\7 or pick up the damn phone ..........pm me if you want the number its toll free to my shop
I dunno dude.. I've changed the throttle body, I've changed the spark plugs.. I've changed the fuel pump...

I put it all back together.. now the fuel injectors aren't firing.. hahaha..
Old 10-29-2006, 02:33 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
hey! he's from my neck of the woods. FIRST DUDE that I have EVER seen rock a slow wheelie. He did a stunt show infront of my house with the rest of "driving to endanger" DTE Probably 4 years back for my birthday - he did my entire road on a white 900rr at 15 mph just ROCKING IT. That kid was straight talent. Bring yourself back to 2000 - who was rockin' rear brake? And so smooth you could eat a sandwich & drink a soda off the tail?

Jay Carnes................................ OUT!!!!!!! :YEAH
What, dude I thought you were way more O.G. than Chauncey, I remember someone saying they got a stunt show in front of their house for their birthday. Didnt think it was you though, Mr. Carnes...
Old 10-29-2006, 03:55 PM

Krazy8z is an unknown quantity at this point

britton is bringing a great light to stunting, and for that i give mad props.

what rrc said is so true...having someone coaching and telling you they're proud of you is so helpful. rrc - thanks for the support you've shown me too...you've been there, done that and your encouragement is awesome. and thanks also for the pep talk when i was faced with a bunch of drama. i was at the point where i thought the drama coupled with stunting was too much and i didn't want to be a part of it. well, i still don't want a part in drama, but i'm glad i didn't quit riding. it's good to know there's someone else out there going through the same kind of stuff. you are an inspiration to many girls, myself included. so thanks for that!
Old 10-29-2006, 05:43 PM

Jason Britton is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to stop in and thank everyone for their support and compliments, I really do apprecite it. I know that I haven't gotten to where I'm at alone,without the support of famiy,friends,sponsors,fans,and fellow stuntriders I wouldn't have the success that I have had so far.I intend to do everthing I can to give back to a sport that has given me so much.
Thank again to everyone

Jason Britton
Old 10-29-2006, 06:14 PM

COOP 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jason Britton
I just wanted to stop in and thank everyone for their support and compliments, I really do apprecite it. I know that I haven't gotten to where I'm at alone,without the support of famiy,friends,sponsors,fans,and fellow stuntriders I wouldn't have the success that I have had so far.I intend to do everthing I can to give back to a sport that has given me so much.
Thank again to everyone

Jason Britton
You're a class act JB! I spoke with you at the Speed Channel fan party at VIR (I won the autographed Arai helmet, soon to be on EBAY). Congrats on all you've done for the sport of stunting and good luck in the future.
Old 10-29-2006, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by COOP 1
You're a class act JB! I spoke with you at the Speed Channel fan party at VIR (I won the autographed Arai helmet, soon to be on EBAY). Congrats on all you've done for the sport of stunting and good luck in the future.
hahaha... soon to be on ebay.. HA

that's why I hesitate to giving stuff away! hahaha
Old 10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
hahaha... soon to be on ebay.. HA

that's why I hesitate to giving stuff away! hahaha

for sale now on ebay one white bra once worn by road rash....

bidding starts at 5.00 no reserve....

:YEAH

-Kane

Quick Reply: Jason Britton