!!!!!!stoked!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 12:42 AM

OutkastZ_636 is an unknown quantity at this point
!!!!!!stoked!!!!!

So it's been one bad azz week....my boy from NC came down and we have been stuntin all week everyday....(well except saturday when i had a face to face meeting with a parkin curb lol)....but it has just been awesome.:YEAH

Now today my boy gets me to try a ss at the lot we ride at, at first i was a little sceptacle about it...cuz im not all that great at poppin clutch and grabbin hb just yet...but i tried...did it and it was sweet....:YEAH

now with the week winding down we find out today that we have another boy of ours from NC that moved to MIssissippi is coming down tomorrow with a couple other stunters....so it's gonna be one hell of a stunt weekend....the 3 of us...the 3 mississippi boys......not to mention the boys of OUTKASTZ here in NOLA...

so nothing real big just wanted to throw it out there....but let's go ahead and see what everyone else is up to this weekend and what new stunts everyone else is working on?
Old 09-08-2006, 12:50 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: !!!!!!stoked!!!!!

ima go do some community service saturday morning, then learn coasters on the crf450 in the dirt and hope i don't crash
Old 09-08-2006, 12:55 AM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
ima go do some community service saturday morning, then learn coasters on the crf450 in the dirt and hope i don't crash

haha how many hours you got left?

hopefully ima pay my lawyer off so i can never hear from him again
Old 09-08-2006, 01:45 AM

Wetley is an unknown quantity at this point

i assume you have community service from stunting ?
Old 09-08-2006, 02:07 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheelies in the dirt??? Thats the hottness!!!:YEAH
Old 09-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

Scraping tail in the dirt is cool. having a rooster tail from spinning the tire all the way to scraping is even cooler. i'd much rather crash on dirt first then ashphault so why not in the dirt first

i got 40 hours left. gotta do 5 tomorrow morning
Old 09-08-2006, 02:09 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Hopefully get the bike back together, still cant decide between sf and ff, but then its on to register that ***** with the new frame and minty title!!!! Im back on the streets!!!:YEAH
Old 09-08-2006, 02:31 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crashr6r1
So it's been one bad azz week....my boy from NC came down and we have been stuntin all week everyday....(well except saturday when i had a face to face meeting with a parkin curb lol)....but it has just been awesome.:YEAH

Now today my boy gets me to try a ss at the lot we ride at, at first i was a little sceptacle about it...cuz im not all that great at poppin clutch and grabbin hb just yet...but i tried...did it and it was sweet....:YEAH

now with the week winding down we find out today that we have another boy of ours from NC that moved to MIssissippi is coming down tomorrow with a couple other stunters....so it's gonna be one hell of a stunt weekend....the 3 of us...the 3 mississippi boys......not to mention the boys of OUTKASTZ here in NOLA...

so nothing real big just wanted to throw it out there....but let's go ahead and see what everyone else is up to this weekend and what new stunts everyone else is working on?

u guys are the coolest stunters on earth!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
u guys are the coolest stunters on earth!!!!!!
is it just me or does this dude ^^^^ drive anyone else insane. Why does every site have an annoying loser who thinks hes cool, and says the stupidest things?

Oh yeah and if this pisses you off Ryan I am in Richmond so how bout takin a trip up here and let me say it to your face? Just cutting out the grade school crap before it starts.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by slab
is it just me or does this dude ^^^^ drive anyone else insane. Why does every site have an annoying loser who thinks hes cool, and says the stupidest things?

Oh yeah and if this pisses you off Ryan I am in Richmond so how bout takin a trip up here and let me say it to your face? Just cutting out the grade school crap before it starts.
hey man why don't u chill out u don't have no room to talk about grade school **** when ur gettin on here and starting the ****
Old 09-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Scrapes Elbow

look at his avatar, hes a rockstar, get it.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:44 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

ummm, slab.. hate to break it to u, but u're the loser who says annoying things... ryans been in this **** for a long time.. and he was being serious.. so edit your post or stfu
Old 09-08-2006, 02:50 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
ummm, slab.. hate to break it to u, but u're the loser who says annoying things... ryans been in this **** for a long time.. and he was being serious.. so edit your post or stfu
+1000 that was the most pathetic attempt at talking **** ive ever seen. Ryan is a guru and you are a nothing, now go crash your pretty bike again tool.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:50 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

In the left corner weighing in at 636cc's of circle button
we have division1 ryan a.k.a. too pimp to scrimp
in the right corner weighing in at 1000cc's of a twisted up stoppie
we have slab a.k.a ***** to the wall.
Alright bit(hes I want a clean fight, no fisting, no guns, You can tell you mom if your opponent doesn't keep it in his pants.
ding ding
ROUND 1
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets look at just posts first off...hmmmm, slab= 91, Rockstar..over 1900, sheesh. I think your in trouble dude...
Old 09-08-2006, 03:51 PM

Well damn!!!! Sorry I annoy you. U are obviously the coolest stunter are earth. My mistake.

I just to happen to be friends with crashinr6r1, and was just givin him a hard time.

But if you don't like what I post, don't read it.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:55 PM

He just wishes he had half of ur skillz there ryan..........
Old 09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

Ok I guess its just me then...... oh well.........I am not going to edit my post its just annoying reading a wheelie thread and every 4 posts he goes just rev it to redline and dump the clutch and thats how you 12. You know Ryan after the second time its not funny any more, and epecuially not after the 15th time. Ok So maybe hes a post ***** and not a loser, So I will work on my posts and then maybe just maybe I can **** off at the mouth and no one will care ,And I am sorry but the avatar is rediculous. Every site has them (the annoying people who think they are funny and have been around long enough that everyone accepts them). I dont ask anoying questions i ask newby questions. Usually after I do a search. I understand some people come on here just to talk **** but some people actually come on here to learn a thing or two....oh here it comes let me guess your now gonna teach me a thing or two. get those fingers ready get set go..........my bad (sarcastically) I especially am hurt by the no bike guy bashing on me...LOL hes usually the first to sit at his computer and reminis in the past while wishing his computer was a bike. (I take that back if you lost a leg or something terrible happened which made you so you were unable to ride)(not sarcasticly)

Plus I thought he was being sarastic as usual!!!!!

Last edited by AdrenalineBoyz; 09-08-2006 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:15 PM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

so you dont just rev it to redline and dump the clutch and thats how you 12. man ryan that $hit allways works fo me
Old 09-08-2006, 10:46 PM

Ok I guess its just me then...... oh well.........I am not going to edit my post its just annoying reading a wheelie thread and every 4 posts he goes just rev it to redline and dump the clutch and thats how you 12. You know Ryan after the second time its not funny any more, and epecuially not after the 15th time. Ok So maybe hes a post ***** and not a loser, So I will work on my posts and then maybe just maybe I can **** off at the mouth and no one will care ,And I am sorry but the avatar is rediculous. Every site has them (the annoying people who think they are funny and have been around long enough that everyone accepts them). I dont ask anoying questions i ask newby questions. Usually after I do a search. I understand some people come on here just to talk **** but some people actually come on here to learn a thing or two....oh here it comes let me guess your now gonna teach me a thing or two. get those fingers ready get set go..........my bad (sarcastically) I especially am hurt by the no bike guy bashing on me...LOL hes usually the first to sit at his computer and reminis in the past while wishing his computer was a bike. (I take that back if you lost a leg or something terrible happened which made you so you were unable to ride)(not sarcasticly)

Plus I thought he was being sarastic as usual!!!!!
I don't know who the hell u r, and really don't give a F*ck. But I havent typed the rev limiter 12 thing in a long time. But its good to know that I have someones attention out there, I'm glad i give you someone hate.
So hate on B*TCH!!!!

But you can come cheer for me @ VIR next month if you want to.

Last edited by Division1 Ryan; 09-08-2006 at 10:58 PM.

Quick Reply: !!!!!!stoked!!!!!