Stunts on Monster Garage!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 11:42 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Stunts on Monster Garage!

Sweet little segment of Monster Garage had Jesse James and the crew watching some riders doing stunts on sportbikes. Looks like they were right there at the road that the Petty garage is at in North Carolina?

Anyone else see this and know who the riders were?

Looked good. No bad comments or press, just another mainstream show that had sportbike stunt riding in the lime light for a minute. Didn't get any close ups to make out the stickers that were on the bikes but they knew what they were doing.

Maybe someone has posted about this and I missed it somehow, no sure.

Congrats to those that made a good showing for the sport even for the brief moment they were on there!
Old 04-21-2003, 11:50 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunts on Monster Garage!

Originally posted by GSE_Anthony
Sweet little segment of Monster Garage had Jesse James and the crew watching some riders doing stunts on sportbikes. Looks like they were right there at the road that the Petty garage is at in North Carolina?

Looked good. No bad comments or press, just another mainstream show that had sportbike stunt riding in the lime light for a minute. Didn't get any close ups to make out the stickers that were on the bikes but they knew what they were doing.

Congrats to those that made a good showing for the sport even for the brief moment they were on there!
I did see this as well and I do know one of the stunters was jesse himself...I watched another show on him a few months ago and he has a ton of stuntbikes and is pretty good! As for the others...no idea.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:53 PM

slinky750 is a decent person
Re: Stunts on Monster Garage!

that was a rerun...we had some threads going about it a while back..i forget...do a search for monster garage or something..i think they were called the carolina show stoppers or something to that manner
Old 04-21-2003, 11:57 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Stunts on Monster Garage!

Originally posted by RidenAngelIn619
I did see this as well and I do know one of the stunters was jesse himself...I watched another show on him a few months ago and he has a ton of stuntbikes and is pretty good! As for the others...no idea.
Not sure, I can't say your wrong but I did see Jesse on the sidelines watching so I am a little apprehesive to say your right. If so the man can ride more than cruisers for sure!
Originally posted by slinky750
that was a rerun...we had some threads going about it a while back..i forget...do a search for monster garage or something..i think they were called the carolina show stoppers or something to that manner
The discussion sounds familiar actually now that the name has been mentioned, never saw the show till now though.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I am way late on this one!
Old 04-21-2003, 11:58 PM

slinky750 is a decent person
Re: Re: Re: Stunts on Monster Garage!

Not sure, I can't say your wrong but I did see Jesse on the sidelines watching so I am a little apprehesive to say your right. If so the man can ride more than cruisers for sure!

Sounds familiar actually now that the name has been mentioned, never saw the show till now though.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I am way late on this one!
its all good..i was still excited to see it on again...love seein this **** on TV!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 10:09 AM

JONESER is a decent person
Did you guy's hear that he bought another building to start building sportbikes in large numbers?

I was watching Bikeweek a little while ago and they did quite a bit on him.
They showed what the bike is gonna look like too. He's only built one, the one he rides.

He said that he want's to build a bike that everyone can afford, he will still build the choppers, but those will be special orders only.

LATERS
Old 04-22-2003, 10:26 AM
Regular StuntLifer

SpeedyCycles is an unknown quantity at this point
I have seen the R1 he was doing wheelies on. And he has an Aprilia Mille also. Cool bike, great guy. Not yet seen him stunt as much as just wheelie.

F
Old 04-22-2003, 12:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

JPFREESTYLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I wanna take that Ambulance for a spin that wheelies. That thing is off the hook He wheelied that thing all the way down the track sparking with the titanium bars in the back. Sick ****

Old 04-22-2003, 01:18 PM

vodavi6364 is an unknown quantity at this point
YEa the ambulence was my favorite .. I saw the stuntin ... Pulled some nice stuff ... Don't think jesse was stuntin though ..
Old 04-22-2003, 06:03 PM

duttybwoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I saw it too. I remember seeing Jesse on the sidelines as well. In any event it was pretty cool. Did anybody see the episode of "How I'm livin" w/ Mr. Cheeks on BET? It had some stunters from FLA. doin it up......
Old 04-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Erion 929 Pimp

DoubleRJef is an unknown quantity at this point
Monster Garage is a cool show. How sweet does Jesse have it? Gets to build awesome bikes and cut up vehicles and make them into outragous creations.

BTW, which episode was it that had the stuntin?
Old 04-22-2003, 10:09 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by DoubleRJef
Monster Garage is a cool show. How sweet does Jesse have it? Gets to build awesome bikes and cut up vehicles and make them into outragous creations.

BTW, which episode was it that had the stuntin?

the one where they turned kyle petty's nascar into a street sweeper
Old 04-22-2003, 11:45 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
man i just want the custom machine that cuts all of his rims. he just draws the design out in the computer and the computer custom cuts his rims to whatever design he wants.

talk about bling bling
Old 04-23-2003, 01:42 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
all it is, is a 4 (i think) axis cnc router. what they don't show you is the guy that has to put his drawing into the computer and program the machine. which is what i do at my work. but yea you could make your own rear sets and sprockets and a whole bunch of other cool bike stuff in that thing.
Old 04-25-2003, 04:25 AM

Scrapyard is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by SpeedyCycles
I have seen the R1 he was doing wheelies on. And he has an Aprilia Mille also. Cool bike, great guy. Not yet seen him stunt as much as just wheelie.

F
He recently finished a Busa that goes along with the R1 some what. Chrome tank, frame, wheels, etc. All black plastics.
Old 04-26-2003, 06:41 PM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
i met jesse a few years ago in fla for bikeweek, be fore he was the pimp he is now, i remember him telling me how he loves to wheelie his r1, as far as him stuntin, i doubt that, i wouldnt be suprised though, i saw him on connan obrien one nite talkin about stealin cars and stuff, hes probably sick enough to stunt and be the best at it, gotta give him mad props, he buit his **** from the ground up, got his name out there, and now hes pimpin with the dough.

as far as good shows monster garage is mad pimp, but check out american chopper, these guys are nuts yellin and screamin, and i even spotted a cameo off scott and kevin from starboyz on the jacob javitz episode.
Old 04-26-2003, 07:33 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by 9hunit

as far as good shows monster garage is mad pimp, but check out american chopper, these guys are nuts yellin and screamin, and i even spotted a cameo off scott and kevin from starboyz on the jacob javitz episode.

those guys are downstate from us.. kick *** show!!! Marathon was on last night!!!!
Old 04-27-2003, 12:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

EndoChic is an unknown quantity at this point
monster garage is a kickass show. its one of my favorites because i'm a total car chick.

american choppers is just plain out funny to watch. the dad trips me out. he's always bitching about something. its amazing how they fabricate stuff, etc. That red bike with webs was totally awesome. Nice piece of work.

Two Wheel Tuesday is the best show ever though. Pretty interesting stuff on there. I'm a loyal fan now. Plus Greg's garage is located in Charlotte, NC. Maybe I can be on air one of these days Well...I can dream

Kristin
Old 04-28-2003, 01:00 AM

9hunit is an unknown quantity at this point
i still cant get over the son ripping the fathers bumper off,

i nearly choked to death when i watched it, it gets funnier every time