Stunt Inspiration?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 11:45 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Stunt Inspiration?

lets see...Would prolly have to be DMX's stop drop video had all the ruff rydas doin crazy ****..then started watchin some of wink 1100s ****..then streetfighters C&I..Judgementday...blah blah
Old 08-05-2006, 11:51 AM

jporter is an unknown quantity at this point

1096 all the way, thats what started it for me.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:52 AM
MOTO DOC

WHEELIE4U is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
watchin dem starboyz doggie! FTP 1 !! lol

:YEAH
Old 08-05-2006, 12:08 PM

lightfoot is an unknown quantity at this point

Streetfighterz did it for me. Watched C and I like every damn day.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Ricky04750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Well I just didnt expect to open this thread and see my name. It was quite cool.
I also got hooked about 2 years ago when I use to see all of you guys ride at the Miramar spot..Phil was still on a burgundy 900.. Nunu..and a few others..:YEAH
Old 08-05-2006, 07:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ricky04750
I also got hooked about 2 years ago when I use to see all of you guys ride at the Miramar spot..Phil was still on a burgundy 900.. Nunu..and a few others..:YEAH

That was a gangster spot.

Were you the one that wrecked real bad there? I remember it was the same color 750
Old 08-05-2006, 07:57 PM

Yea I did wreck out there really bad one night... But I wasn't the squid that wrecked and ruined the spot by calling 911 .... I miss that spot !!!
Old 08-05-2006, 08:01 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh, I was originally going to say too bad that f*cking squid ruined the spot but then thought for a second maybe it was you so I had to ask first
Old 08-05-2006, 08:17 PM

I was there the night it did get ruined tho. Squid was on a blue R6 or R1 . Kept doing power wheelies the whole night. Ran out of road at the end and hit the curb.. Broke his arm , and his buddy called 911.
Old 08-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Puer is an unknown quantity at this point

The price of petrol
Old 08-05-2006, 09:24 PM

coast2coast is an unknown quantity at this point

starboyz
Old 08-05-2006, 09:45 PM

ptcspotweld is an unknown quantity at this point

DTE!! i dumped my f4i the other day an took a chunk out of my elbow, no stiches cause not enough skin... now they use gel spunges to fill holes. back on the bike today though. gf drove me to er, no ambulance rides for me
Old 08-05-2006, 09:54 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

starboys 2 1/2 and 3, and c and i 4.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

DTE!!

saw it before i even had a bike (which really wasn't that long ago but anyways)...straight sickness
Old 08-06-2006, 01:46 AM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ptcspotweld
DTE!! i dumped my f4i the other day an took a chunk out of my elbow, no stiches cause not enough skin... now they use gel spunges to fill holes. back on the bike today though. gf drove me to er, no ambulance rides for me
cool...pics?
Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 AM

Brand New is an unknown quantity at this point

servin it up....and racing dirt bikes
Old 08-06-2006, 03:07 AM

project-c2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw Mana in action @ Barbers'. Servin' It Up!
Old 08-06-2006, 03:43 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

"Las Vegas Extremes" on VHS tape a looong time ago-around '99 i think. I used to watch that video on a daily basis.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:45 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

i remember when i thought the "wheelie light" was the coolest thing ever so i made one haha
Old 08-06-2006, 04:32 AM

KevinWebster1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a local bike shop owner get me into it. I just happened to live in KC where Dan Jackson, Josh and Andy Clem from Team Controlled Insanity, and the MidMoto boys all live. The owner of the shop Steve Smithers convinced me to buy a CRF50 and told me of a local spot. One night up there at like 1030 Josh was up there stuntin and i thought that stuff was crazy. so i converted my pretty, always waxed, always clean, street bike into a stunt bike, now it looks like a goofy streetfighter robot thing. best thing ive ever done. maybe it doesnt fly as well with the ladies being funny lookin. but when there is a showbike riding next to me and some hott girls in the car next to them. they tend to go after me cuz im rockin the highchair wheelies while the showbike is picking his butt to afraid to being the front tire off the ground i love stuntin.

Last edited by KevinWebster1; 08-06-2006 at 04:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Stunt Inspiration?