full fairing vs fighter

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 05:00 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point
full fairing vs fighter

i think u full fairing guys think ur so cool that us fightered riders....agreed turned out clip ons or mx bars make tucking into hc easier....but as far as all the other combos, and circles...well ss and reg circles...its not that bad...i rode my buddies f4i today full fairing stock clipons, no bar, just a cage and 10+ sprocket.....and the **** i cudnt do on that bike was tuck into hc......thats bout it...so stop ur *****ing about how use streeetfighter guys are cheating.....so since its all the same except for acoupel tricks...might as well come to our side..ahahahahahahah
Old 07-26-2006, 05:02 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person
Re: full fairing vs fighter

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
i think u full fairing guys think ur so cool that us fightered riders....agreed turned out clip ons or mx bars make tucking into hc easier....but as far as all the other combos, and circles...well ss and reg circles...its not that bad...i rode my buddies f4i today full fairing stock clipons, no bar, just a cage and 10+ sprocket.....and the **** i cudnt do on that bike was tuck into hc......thats bout it...so stop ur *****ing about how use streeetfighter guys are cheating.....so since its all the same except for acoupel tricks...might as well come to our side..ahahahahahahah
thats ur opinion anfd if thats the case why not still ride full fairing if u could only not tuck to highchair????? juat some food for thought
Old 07-26-2006, 05:04 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

I watched Gary tuck to highchair on a totally stock (no turned out clip-ons or cut windscreens and even stock geared) 05 636 the other day......that was pretty sick.....but Gary doesn't really count
Old 07-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Emrock
food
that is the only thing zunit saw in this post
Old 07-26-2006, 05:13 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Originally Posted by vertical_joe
I watched Gary tuck to highchair on a totally stock (no turned out clip-ons or cut windscreens and even stock geared) 05 636 the other day......that was pretty sick.....but Gary doesn't really count

i can do that too lol
Old 07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
*Rockstar*

i can do that too lol

No you can't. Your crap box had a cut screen and turned out clip-ons.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:18 PM

DEBO is a decent person

I guess the tank was not dented?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:22 PM
*Rockstar*

Originally Posted by DEBO
I guess the tank was not dented?

alright....so almost totally stock. I was referring to the clip-on/upper set up....
Old 07-26-2006, 05:26 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

been through this argument a thousand times...

bottom line is that a fighter doesnt look like a streetbike... why does that matter you ask.. well when you do a lot of shows, you realize people enjoy watching stunts on a bike that looks just like theirs... not some "special stunt bike"

I think just about every trick is doable on either bike... is it easier on a fighter, YES (and for those that argue that, when i first heard/saw podium, i tried it on my bike and thought WOW that's hard... then i jumped on my friend's fighter and got it FIRST TRY!!!) fighter is easier but it's not cheating cause anyone CAN convert their bike if they want to!!! I choose to do things the harder way because i believe LOOKS better... to each their own...

here's some final food for thought... put a FF guy on a fighter and he'll rock out everything plus probably MORE stuff within a few minutes!!! HOWEVER, put SOME (i say some cause there are def good fighter guys that can rock a FF, as joe illustrated with the example about gary) fighter guys on a FF bike and WATCHOUT.. here come's LESS tricks and exuses why they can't ride it...
Old 07-26-2006, 05:27 PM

DEBO is a decent person

John has some valid points!
Old 07-26-2006, 05:29 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

No you can't. Your crap box had a cut screen and turned out clip-ons.
hum turned out clip ons no cut screen no ur wrond buddy i never turned my clip ons out and i had a cut windscreen but it broke and i put a stock one back on it so **** on u and i am not talking about doing it on my bike there buddy
Old 07-26-2006, 05:48 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

yah u can tuck in with ff its jsut way harder...i physically cant do it...and having and upper is not worth loosing 4ish tricks ova....i mosstly just started this thread to **** people off lol

scott yes that is the only thing i saw in his post

not to mention working on FF bikes sucks...if u hafta get near the motor and the cage is bent so u cant take it off to get the plastics off ur ****ed...im fightered for convienance
Old 07-26-2006, 05:54 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

i rode the 636 for 2 days like this and all the same tricks are deffinatly possible. the only reason i chose to stay SF is because i choose NOT to break $500 worth of **** just so everyone thinks "wow that guys killin it on a stock bike" and thanks Joe for pointing out the STOCK GEARS
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09037.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	176414   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09053.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	176415   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09066.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	176416   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09036.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	176417  
Old 07-26-2006, 06:01 PM

mikkee is a decent person

yah u can tuck in with ff its jsut way harder...i physically cant do it...and having and upper is not worth loosing 4ish tricks ova....i mosstly just started this thread to **** people off lol

scott yes that is the only thing i saw in his post

not to mention working on FF bikes sucks...if u hafta get near the motor and the cage is bent so u cant take it off to get the plastics off ur ****ed...im fightered for convienance

More than likley you could tuck if you stretch consistantly... You don't have to work on your bike if you don't crash like a squid and have a good cage that you don'thave to cut off.. Ha Ha J/K

Fighter is F.I.B....
Old 07-26-2006, 06:02 PM
*Rockstar*

hum turned out clip ons no cut screen no ur wrond buddy i never turned my clip ons out and i had a cut windscreen but it broke and i put a stock one back on it so **** on u and i am not talking about doing it on my bike there buddy

lol....you are so mad your grammar just went too ****! stop re-living the glory days and get another bike!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:03 PM
*Rockstar*

Originally Posted by O-TownHoNdA
i rode the 636 for 2 days like this and all the same tricks are deffinatly possible. the only reason i chose to stay SF is because i choose NOT to break $500 worth of **** just so everyone thinks "wow that guys killin it on a stock bike" and thanks Joe for pointing out the STOCK GEARS

I also choose fighter because I can't afford to keep up with body work, and I would rather have a clean fighter than a ratty ff.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:05 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

Good **** gary!

Got one just like it ('04 though) with stock gearing i rocked at starboyz stuntfest (first pics, blue 636)

and here's a pic of the FF stunter (silver 636)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	John corner NES.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	176418   Click image for larger version

Name:	destop.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	176419   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1277.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	176420   Click image for larger version

Name:	P8120046%20%28Small%29.JPG
Views:	24
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	176421   Click image for larger version

Name:	P8120074%20%28Small%29.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	176422  

Old 07-26-2006, 06:07 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

the corner pic made my cheeks hurt
FF looks good but so does a nicely done SF, like i said though and like joe said, its really just not worth it to me anymore. i like to wreck too much to keep buyin all that BS for the upper and all, especially when i can sell it right off the bat and make enough to set up the bike so im comfortabe on it

Last edited by O-TownHoNdA; 07-26-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:09 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

He did it on my 929 with stock clipons and stock windscreen
Old 07-26-2006, 06:09 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

its all the same ****......just takes gettin used to

Quick Reply: full fairing vs fighter