1st Post

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 09:31 PM

Turnin20s is an unknown quantity at this point
1st Post

Well I've been a member on here for a while and have read alot of post and watched alot of the videos. You guys are sick, keep that sh*t up.

Ok now I'll get to the point, I'm looking for a cage for my F4i and I think I have it narrowed down between 2. Either the MDX cage or the Sick Innovations cage. I have done some searching, but haven't really come up with anything. I like the look of the sick innovations better, but I haven't really heard anything about them. If you have one on your F4i let me know how you like it. How durable it is and so on. Give me the goods and the bads. I was also looking into the FI cages, but they don't really seem like a good choice for beginners. Give me your thoughts. But yes I know there are a lot of posts on cages, but like I said I didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks Guys

-Jesse-
Old 07-09-2006, 09:42 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: 1st Post

You narrowed it to 2 that you like, pick one and go with it.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:55 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

buy both so in case one gets too crunchy.... u got the other... but my chose would be the MDX cage...there sick
Old 07-09-2006, 10:14 PM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

freestyle ingunuity, ive dropped my bike a few times now! cage worked awsome!
Old 07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
Well I've been a member on here for a while and have read alot of post and watched alot of the videos. You guys are sick, keep that sh*t up.

Ok now I'll get to the point, I'm looking for a cage for my F4i and I think I have it narrowed down between 2. Either the MDX cage or the Sick Innovations cage. I have done some searching, but haven't really come up with anything. I like the look of the sick innovations better, but I haven't really heard anything about them. If you have one on your F4i let me know how you like it. How durable it is and so on. Give me the goods and the bads. I was also looking into the FI cages, but they don't really seem like a good choice for beginners. Give me your thoughts. But yes I know there are a lot of posts on cages, but like I said I didn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks Guys

-Jesse-

both good cages but i would personally would go with mxd
Old 07-09-2006, 10:42 PM

jayrizo is a decent person

cages are like bikes try em all and pick the one you like best. there all going to work some better than others depends on the bike and the rider
Old 07-09-2006, 10:42 PM

La KiD can only hope to improve

don't get freestyle ingenuity.. **** will break if you drop it hard enough.. i got a sick innovations cage and that **** is greeeeeeeatttttt. the rearsets don't brake.. its very hard to roll on the the clip ons and gas tank.. and the **** is just diesel. i dropped my bike with that cage learnin circles and the bike just slamms on the ground and nothin happens to the bike or the cage.. trust me go with the sick cage.. you'll thank me later kid
Old 07-09-2006, 11:06 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

yup... FI, been there done that... would go through 2 a season.

have had the sickinnovations for a few mths now and it's rock f*cking solid... after drops that would tear the FI up.

the mxd looks pretty dam good too... only reason i didnt try one is cause of all the peeps i see b*tchin about his sh*tty customer service.

ian at sick inno will take care of ya and get the cage to ya quick. top notch product and service.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:12 AM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

go with powersstuntworx just my 2 cents
Old 07-10-2006, 12:22 AM
FHL
I Chose to No Longer Post

FHL is a decent person

sick

innovations

enough said
Old 07-10-2006, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by KSFSTUNTER
go with powersstuntworx just my 2 cents
I'd get a powers, but they look so bulky. I don't just stunt my bike, well not yet, but I want something that will be kind of out of the way. It looks like I'll be getting the sick innovations cage here pretty soon. Thanks alot for all of the replies.

-Jesse-
Old 07-10-2006, 02:00 PM

La KiD can only hope to improve

yea sick innovations kid you could fall over a bridge and nothin happens to the bike
Old 07-10-2006, 02:08 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

sick innovations best cage i've had
Old 07-10-2006, 04:23 PM

jg101 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://tygershark.net/

Get a tyger shark 500lb spring loaded sliders softens the fall, strong as hell
anything else would just be stupid
Old 07-10-2006, 08:49 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by jg101

+1 just installed mine, my bike stalled trying a circle held up great only damage was scraped up puck
Old 07-10-2006, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by jg101

Couldn't I just add the spring loaded sliders to the sick cage? Or can't you do that? Their site doesn't have any pics of their products, and the only pics they do have the guy is riding with no cage or 12 bar or anything??

-Jesse-
Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
Couldn't I just add the spring loaded sliders to the sick cage? Or can't you do that? Their site doesn't have any pics of their products, and the only pics they do have the guy is riding with no cage or 12 bar or anything??

-Jesse-
with a welder, grinder, drill, and cut off wheel you can add anything to anything, but for the pics of their products click on the "ABOUT" link. the cages carry a lifetime warranty against any breaking or bending and bruce offers great customer service. i dont have any pics of mine installed yet ill post em asap.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
with a welder, grinder, drill, and cut off wheel you can add anything to anything, but for the pics of their products click on the "ABOUT" link. the cages carry a lifetime warranty against any breaking or bending and bruce offers great customer service. i dont have any pics of mine installed yet ill post em asap.
I just emailed him so hopefully I'll hear back soon. What cage did you get? Was it the solid bar or the chromoly? How did it fit and and how did the powder coat look and so on. I want to keep all of my plastics for now so how much cutting was invloved if you still have palstics? I have woodcraft sliders right now so I have the holes for them. Ok thats it for now, but I'm looking foward to seeing some pics.

-Jesse-
Old 07-10-2006, 09:38 PM

i got the solid bar stunt cage, just plain black rattle can (due to the fact that it will be in contact with the ground and i can touch it up myself). i only have a tank, front fender, and tail so as far as the cutting and drilliling go youll have to ask him, but i believe its minor. the fit was excellent spacers were cut perfect and the whole lined up perfect. the welds could have looked a little cleaner but other than that im happy with my investment.
Old 07-10-2006, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
i got the solid bar stunt cage, just plain black rattle can (due to the fact that it will be in contact with the ground and i can touch it up myself). i only have a tank, front fender, and tail so as far as the cutting and drilliling go youll have to ask him, but i believe its minor. the fit was excellent spacers were cut perfect and the whole lined up perfect. the welds could have looked a little cleaner but other than that im happy with my investment.
How heavy is it? And do you notice the added weight when your riding?

-Jesse-

Quick Reply: 1st Post