Street Stunting + Security Clearances

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough
Street Stunting + Security Clearances

Sup guys, I'm getting out of the Nav in 10 months and I would like to get back into stunting and would like to pursue getting to the level of doing comps and stuff. Anyhow, anyone that has a job requiring a security clearance. Do you just stay of the streets? I know if you get tickets that will affect your clearance and will most likely keep you from getting it renewed..Thanks
Old 06-03-2006, 03:29 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Street Stunting + Security Clearances

If your worried about getting tickets/arrested ect....... best stop where your at, cause it WILL happen.

-Lo
Old 06-03-2006, 04:51 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

im in the air force, i just do m best not to get caught, i have recently taking it off the streets cause i dont need to puch my luck too much, but around here, this town supports the base and it cause, so cops look at us alittle different, not saying that you can ride wheelies past city hall and not get busted, but i have been pulled over afew times where i have been let go cause the roadways werent that busy and i was keeping to myself, but yes, if you want to do and not affect your job, do what i did, let who ever is in charge know that your plan is to stunt, if they can give waivers to racers, and folks doing other extreme sprots, as long as you wear your gear and play it safe (as dum at tha sounds) then it cant come back on you in the long run, plus if you get hurt, like i did, then your still covered and wont get screwed over on med bills
Old 06-03-2006, 04:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I got a secret clearance and plenty of tickets--the military hasnt kicked me out YET--but they did cancel my orders to Japan because of a Reckless I got 6 months ago. Where you gonna work at Disturbed?
Old 06-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Armenian
I got a secret clearance and plenty of tickets--the military hasnt kicked me out YET--but they did cancel my orders to Japan because of a Reckless I got 6 months ago. Where you gonna work at Disturbed?
heh I haven't gotten any but then again I didn't stunt much on the streets.. I'm sure when I get really good it's going to be hard not too.. Umm I'd like to work in So Cal. I might take a job here in Iraq cept i'll be making 6 figures but i'd rather not cause I want to get back to riding again.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Brap

Originally Posted by pcp weelo
im in the air force, i just do m best not to get caught, i have recently taking it off the streets cause i dont need to puch my luck too much, but around here, this town supports the base and it cause, so cops look at us alittle different, not saying that you can ride wheelies past city hall and not get busted, but i have been pulled over afew times where i have been let go cause the roadways werent that busy and i was keeping to myself, but yes, if you want to do and not affect your job, do what i did, let who ever is in charge know that your plan is to stunt, if they can give waivers to racers, and folks doing other extreme sprots, as long as you wear your gear and play it safe (as dum at tha sounds) then it cant come back on you in the long run, plus if you get hurt, like i did, then your still covered and wont get screwed over on med bills
Thanks man..I just looking in regards to a Civ job. I'll definately keep that waiver **** in mind..
Old 06-03-2006, 09:26 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

6 figures? as in 100,000 ?
Old 06-03-2006, 10:46 PM
brabuhburbuh

Danger_Dave can only hope to improve

...ftn...
Old 06-04-2006, 02:03 AM

Joker001 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am in Navy too, with T.S clearance.
i havent had any problems with losing it through doing stunts/getting caught.
sometimes the 5-O are cool and let you off, and sometimes they arent. but i have found here in Aus, that if you are in Military they are a bit more lenient on you.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:36 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

kinda off topic but not

one time i was following FSP alex (cbrskunk) down the road (in cars) and he threw some trash at us while a cop was driving the other way at us.... the cop pulled a u'ie and cut us off big time and pulled him over

we were waiting down the road for like a half an hour and next thing you know they let him go cuase he "only" had is military id cause he just got out of his term of serivce for the rangers
Old 06-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
6 figures? as in 100,000 ?
yeah thats base here. for civilian contractors

Last edited by T-Dubby; 06-04-2006 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:41 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by Danger_Dave
...ftn...
fo sho. 10 monthsleft
Old 06-04-2006, 04:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

20 months left for me

Navy just aint like it used to be I'll be out at my 10 year mark I wonder if Walmart is hiring LOL.
Old 06-04-2006, 12:26 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Armenian
20 months left for me

Navy just aint like it used to be I'll be out at my 10 year mark I wonder if Walmart is hiring LOL.

I would never join up, but one of my good friends didnt have anything going for him in high school, was broke, shitty family ect......he joined up, and is now doing great, good pay, likes what he does. I'm proud of that kid.

props to all you guys out there in the military.:YEAH
Old 06-04-2006, 12:50 PM

pcp weelo is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont regret serving, but i too only have 10 months left and im thinking of going home and doing the same job, but as a cilivan too. more money and less b.s.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:31 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
yeah thats base here. for civilian contractors
sounds good
if you don't get fu(ked over by them
Old 06-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by silverstunterR6
sounds good
if you don't get fu(ked over by them
I get fu(ked over for way less pay LOL... I'll get fu(cked over and take 150k a year 80 of it tax free.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:02 AM

Rodyowen is an unknown quantity at this point

8 working days left biatches. then ill be on terminal leave for 45 days. never had a prob with tickets or clearance. been a long 9 and a half, but im finally going to be out.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have a stack of reckless's and a couple DUI's and a billion other misdemeanors and im in the process of getting clearance. They dont seem to care about my criminal record. My coworker is having a much harder time getting it, his dead grandfather was an illegal immigrant and thats a big deal to them.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:26 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by f4stunna
kinda off topic but not

one time i was following FSP alex (cbrskunk) down the road (in cars) and he threw some trash at us while a cop was driving the other way at us.... the cop pulled a u'ie and cut us off big time and pulled him over

we were waiting down the road for like a half an hour and next thing you know they let him go cuase he "only" had is military id cause he just got out of his term of serivce for the rangers
this is true. i think they were scared of the FSPvan but yes ive gotten out of many law infractions bc of my military service

Quick Reply: Street Stunting + Security Clearances