Is the bag of tricks almost empty??

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Is the bag of tricks almost empty??

and not to mention more chances of death.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:27 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

and as far as getting in trouble..ive been arrested two times,bike impounded both times,and at least 50 tickets in two years...i still ride street because thats where i have fun.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:30 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

z400doawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

a no footed double crackflip????

Old 04-10-2006, 04:31 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

exactally
Old 04-10-2006, 04:34 PM

also..back on subject..i think the new stunts will became a variation of kelm-stunts,such as kelm spreader pull thru to kelmchain...
Old 04-10-2006, 04:48 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

I think we will see more acrobatic moves in the future.......example.....Christ to Back Flip to Sketch.....way way way dangerous....can it be done???? ..... u will have to have some serious ***** to try that sh*t.....I like all the stunts you guys do.....even the plain old wheelies for miles thrill me ... but thats just me
Old 04-10-2006, 04:49 PM

R1Aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brett256
What do you think is the next awe factor trick/setup coming to the world of stuntriding?
Motards. Plus ramps. Equals awe factor.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:49 PM

im pretty sure one of the burnell sp? brothers are going that
Old 04-10-2006, 04:54 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

This post got kidnapped. Give it back to the bag of tricks. What yall workin on? No sand baggin either. I got standup, sit down, standup, and sit back down. All this at highway speeds. BWAHAHAHAHA!
Old 04-10-2006, 04:56 PM

sappi is an unknown quantity at this point

no sport will ever run out of tricks, somebody always comes along and makes a new one happen.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
This post got kidnapped. Give it back to the bag of tricks. What yall workin on? No sand baggin either. I got standup, sit down, standup, and sit back down. All this at highway speeds. BWAHAHAHAHA!
can we call that the quadruple nobody cares?
Old 04-10-2006, 05:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
but that's not that impressive.. yeah a switchbag burnout 0 would be hard.. but come on now.. it's gonna come down to switchback 0's and ****.. i don't even know.. the circle combo pretty much encompases every trick... really hard to duplicate.. and if anyone can do fast sit down o's it's probably you brett.. you can control that bike drifting like crazy.. i'm sure some of those fundamentals come into play
That definitly isn't happening on the 929!! that ***** is too heavy

I'm talking about fast, wide sitdown circles like Darius is doing SS, I just don't think it's in the cards unless someone can prove me wrong?

Thanks for the props on the drifting though!..... I can honestly say we had one of the first vids over a year ago with something resembling 'drifting' like what you would do in a car...but on a sportbike. I haven't seen anyone else except Teach and the grandmaster Jason Pullen doing anything impressive in that department. I'm sure there are others though, just haven't seen any video

Last edited by Brett256; 04-10-2006 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:18 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

^ yeah you put that clip out a long time ago.. and i remembered it so tha tmeans something ya know? wasn't it like a dairy queen parking lot or something? true talent.. even though a highside would be more impressive haha
Old 04-10-2006, 05:22 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

^ yeah you put that clip out a long time ago.. and i remembered it so tha tmeans something ya know? wasn't it like a dairy queen parking lot or something? true talent.. even though a highside would be more impressive haha
and you call me a nutswinger.. look at ya you lil pansy

brett dont lose this fan. hes hardcore to the bone
Old 04-10-2006, 05:26 PM

Yeah thats it ! the videos still up on our site somewhere ... My teammate Bob on the 600rr got it figured out a couple days before I did and had it on lock that evening! I caused a ruckas at King of the south last year busting it out at the end of the day. It is one thing we are proud to say we can do!
Old 04-10-2006, 05:26 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

Well this goes way beyond my skill level, but ive been thinking that someone needs to work on a watchtower on bar, then backflip and push the bike forward with feet while starting flip to push bike off bar, land seat stander and keep wheelie rolling. ..other than that I think addin obstacles such as like double rollers to wheelie/endo, thin raised planks to wheelie/endo, then ofcourse add variations, this would def raise the aaawwww/danger factor, and would still allow the slow, technical difficulty to be encorperated..
Old 04-10-2006, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
and you call me a nutswinger.. look at ya you lil pansy

brett dont lose this fan. hes hardcore to the bone

dude, I live down a gravel road in the deep dark woods of Alabama... I'll take any nutswinging I can get !!
Old 04-10-2006, 05:30 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Brett256
dude, I live down a gravel road in the deep dark woods of Alabama... I'll take any nutswinging I can get !!

but lookout if hes in a pissy mood he might diss your mom.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:32 PM
B.T.M.

^ i guess you wiped your tears and can type again huh? you can't even do a fvckin wheelie so you have no say in ANY type of thread like this...
brett.. check this **** out
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=156173
Old 04-10-2006, 05:38 PM
$$$$$$$

^ i guess you wiped your tears and can type again huh? you can't even do a fvckin wheelie so you have no say in ANY type of thread like this...
brett.. check this **** out
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=156173

get past the thing that i dont know how to wheelie bro my seat time if you really wanna break it down is less than 200 hours.... did you know how to BP wheelie right away?? *** NO and if you did youre lyin out your vagina

Quick Reply: Is the bag of tricks almost empty??