Here is a word from an "old school" rider.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 08:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough
Re: Here is a word from an "old school" rider.

i just think its funny when a big name rider like kane darius or gorka or any of those guys post up what they feel about the site and how theres a bunch of shittalkers and what not etc etc etc.... most of the ppl theyre takling about go i totally agree.
Old 04-07-2006, 08:53 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i just think its funny when a big name rider like kane darius or gorka or any of those guys post up what they feel about the site and how theres a bunch of shittalkers and what not etc etc etc.... most of the ppl theyre takling about go i totally agree.
i think its funny that our "so called sport" is the only extreme sport out there that has a internet forum where these "so called professional riders" interact with people and even go as far to have internet fights wiht kids hence me...you dont see travis pastrana getting on forums and tlkaing **** to people cause they said he sucks...... i think that there shows how lame all of this is...**** you dont even see people on myspace doing that ****
Old 04-07-2006, 09:18 PM

ate_1_2many is an unknown quantity at this point

Too many "KIDS" on here
Old 04-07-2006, 09:23 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ate_1_2many
Too many "KIDS" on here
what do you expect ...its the INTERNET..nobody seems to understand thaT..THERES PROBABLY ****ING 70 YEAR OLD MEN ON THIS FORUM......YOU EVER SEEN HOW AMNY MEMBERS THERE ARE...
Old 04-07-2006, 09:32 PM

ate_1_2many is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Point Proven
Old 04-07-2006, 10:21 PM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by middleschooler
...**** you dont even see people on myspace doing that ****

FU.CK you im not on your top 8, lol!!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 10:34 PM
Crashing SUCKS!!!

LAST CALL is an unknown quantity at this point

Haters will hate. It's all bs drama. Just remember why we all do what we do. The love for riding.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Brian_C6
Been thinking about this messageboard lately....

We have always appreciated our messageboard and the friendships we build with people online. We consider them fellow riders... friends. Meeting people, learning tricks, and hanging out with people was always the sole purpose for our messageboard. Sometimes it helped to get "the word out" and "update" other riders of our happens, but for the most part, that seemed to turn our messageboards into a "status quo" outlet. Many times we get the "Hey, Core6 is dead, where are you supporters?" Truthfully, I wouldn't call anyone on here a supporter..... ****, the people who come on here are usually the first to talk **** if we aren't bragging or jumping online to routinely talk about ourselves. I went somewhere this past weekend just to hang out with some riders and I ran into some serious ego's.... I don't miss it. I remember those days when it was all about "one upping" the next guy. Childish man... just childish... takes the fun out of the sport.... and completely takes the bond out of the friendships you build. Everyone is against Everyone. I don't know about you, but I got sick of putting myself out there, just to be burned in return, because I can't do the newest trick. Seemed to me like your friendships were only as strong as your skills.

Call me an *******... a has-been... a *****... unnappreciative... whatever. I love my bike, I love to ride, and I love to stunt. No one can take that from me and I got sick of people trying to.

Anyone else feel the same?

Man thats the some of the best stuff I've read on hear yet man. Well put and I agree all the way. I'm relativley new to the game but I've been around long enough to know exactly what your talkin about.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
This is all making me feel like I did when I returned to where I grew up as a kid. So many things have changed and "I remember when this was like this and that wasn't here, etc" this sport has roots that are buried so far underground that gives it the strength and foundation for what has cultivated today. I only wish the new guys could appreciate the old-school boys who are not in the limelight that made this what it is. Damn, I'm only 30, but seem so old to this. I think it's great that there are a lot of new guys that get to feel as though they're accomplishing something and a part of something even bigger. I congratulate the accomplishments and the progression and even more so, the participation. I hope people don't forget the roots of all of this and more importantly the respect for each other like us "old dogs" had for one another.

Just want to say that there are some guys out there who do respect the guys who held it down back before this sport got to where it is now. I didn't get into stuntin by goin out and tryin it when i was bored. I saw it first, and had a teacher who has helped me with everything from hittin 12 to no idle-hand circles (you da man Zackie Chan!-AA Phoenix,AZ). And if you ask me that makes it easier on me cause i knew it could be done and had someone there to tell me how to do it. I have alot of respect for anyone whos been doin it longer than i have; anyone who had to learn it on they're own, whether i can stunt better or worse than them. I know new guys that lack that respect, I ride with some. They just don't understand i guess. But don't count all newbies out.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by skillz954
I used to have that problem too.....now I think about dead nuns....it seems to help alot!!
dead nuns thats hillarious
Old 04-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Manny
So Can I be OG since Im old & got no new tricks!!!! lol

VOTE: Yes or NO

Just bringing some humor in!!!:YEAH
I just might just fit the Triple OG specs!!!! lol
i vote yes for ya but as far as you being old *** that im only a year under you and i aint old we are just OLDER than most stunters
Old 04-09-2006, 08:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by CBO
Good post. Much respect to you Brian. Its just the internet, I still ride and do all the stuff I use to do. Some just dont need to be on the net everyday to talk about it non stop like alot of people do.

Your Boy
Cbostyle
well said....
Old 04-09-2006, 10:14 PM

1fstrider is an unknown quantity at this point

i totally agree i may not be the best im new at the whole deal but i love it for the bikes, speed, and good times guys like that are retarded and a waste of time if you ask me