Well now that it is out there, it is www.AaronColton.com…

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 06:18 PM

Aaron Colton is an unknown quantity at this point
Well now that it is out there, it is www.AaronColton.com…

I haven’t been publicly pushing my website too much because I was still working on it. My one major remaining problem is that I used a cool special font for the text on buttons. It is a font that most people don’t have on their computer, so I have to make the buttons with pictures of the text. But then the text looks jaggy and bad. I haven’t figured it out yet. I was gong to wait until I could figure that problem out before I announced my site. But now I see that the site has been widely announced, so I guess everybody is going to see it ugly or beautiful.

There are some pictures and the 13 video up there. I have been using the site mainly to communicate with the soldiers that have contacted me and to report back how the vest tribute and progress on the bike, which became part of the tribute was going. The bike was absolutely beautiful thanks to some awesome work by Robb Kaiser at Blown Concepts. Robb is the greatest.

I apologize to Blake for his thread getting messed up with the hating. Maybe they can hate on this thread since most of the hating seemed to be coming at me. Hey, I love my Dad. He has been the coolest. He was the one who started stunting first and I just copied him. Since I don’t post up too much…Thanks Dad!

Yes I did tie for 11th place at Stuntwars, and I have not pushed that either because all I really cared about was being just good enough to make it to Sunday, and be able to ride the bike and the vest for the troops in the finals. That was my commitment With all those riders and that tough field, getting to the finals seemed victory enough. When the crowd cheered at Stuntwars for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, well it just couldn’t have been better.

I want to keep all the friends I have made in stunting. All of you who have been great to me know who you are and I will never forget it or you. I don’t know who doesn’t like me or why, but I am going to keep on coming and I think and hope will be getting a lot better. I hope you will like the stunts I bring.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:30 PM
lky

lky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Well now that it is out there, it is www.AaronColton.com…

sweet site Aaron

love your skillz little man, keep it up i wanna see you at the top of this sport.

you seem to have your head screwed on tight, hope you make all the way.

Peace
Old 03-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Haters mean your doing something right man.. dont worry what others think.. there will always be haters and they will always be sitting on the sidelines watching you prosper.

I love haters. there has been many times when my simple urge of being driven by hate is what keeps me going.. without em.. success just wouldnt be as sweet.

you and blake both have a long future in motorcycles, the success of which can be whatever u make of it.

having your parents behind you is the most amazing thing ever and not something you should be embarassed by at all. that is what makes america grand.

our parents worked hard so we can have better lives, fufill dreams, and be happy.

rock on kick *** and if you beat me in competition again im going to have your dad ground you...

-Kane
Old 03-22-2006, 07:01 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

just dont start wearing pink
Old 03-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Get-er-done

Kerns BBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice site Aaron. See ya when it gets warm again.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:13 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

looks good bro....i give you props for having the computer smarts of making your own site..i wouldnt know where to begin....
Old 03-22-2006, 07:18 PM

929_uR is a decent person

Originally Posted by middleschooler
looks good bro....i give you props for having the computer smarts of making your own site..i wouldnt know where to begin....

what???

i thought you knew everything?
Old 03-22-2006, 07:23 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by 929_uR
what???

i thought you knew everything?
not everything.......well actually everything but making a website..so your right
Old 03-22-2006, 07:31 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i didnt have a dad and my mom didnt give a **** what i did and i made it real far in skating all on my own and not once did i ever hate on the kids that had their parents supporting them. its so stupid when ppl try to take away how talented others are just cuz they may have some better oppertunities, def nothing to be ashamed of. both of you guys are ill and i dont give a **** if you sacrificed kittens to get that good, kids like you are def the future and theres always gonna be ppl hating what you have out of shear jealousy but theres way more ppl that are gonna be overjoyed to have you be apart of this "sport"(god i hate calling it that). site is sick and def dont wear pink.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:05 PM

HPStunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Great site Aaron. All the troop support is awsom I will forward it a couple people that i know are serving. Keep up the good work.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:01 AM

banned101 is a decent person

Arron Your site looks great! I had alot of help with Blakes so I cant take much of the credit for it,But I did fork out the$ so I guess I can haha.I wanted to say That supporting the troops is awsome! I have alot of friends that were in the war and still are and we should never forget that with out them we wouldnt have the freedom we do !

Alot of people hate on this site dont take it too serious and remember to have fun and dont sweat it!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:39 AM

~Mandy~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by banned101
Alot of people hate on this site dont take it too serious and remember to have fun and dont sweat it!

+1..

You will go a long ways, use the hate to push you, not hold you back! :YEAH
Old 03-23-2006, 12:46 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't wait to see the next video clip you put out!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

Dope site!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:52 AM

midwestmulisha is an unknown quantity at this point

sik looks good. Hey Aaron are you going to freak fest
Old 03-23-2006, 12:53 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

you def. doin ur thing man i can say dat... maybe u can take the money home at the event were doin in july in new jersey... and add dat to ur hall of fame!!! good job kid keep it up!
Old 03-23-2006, 12:58 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

am i one of the special ones in your heart aaron? i knew you b4 you were famous!!!!!!! i even featured you in a vid c'mon. see ya sunday?
Old 03-23-2006, 02:42 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

site looks good mang....

haters make the world go round.... just use it as fuel to keep goin.....

i just noticed im in the background of one of your pics from the toy ride when youre doin a 50/50...hahaha

Joseph
SIC Riders
SoCalStunts.com
Old 03-23-2006, 03:10 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

aaron you know you are welcome to come ride with us anytime. but i know it wont be until next winter keep doing what you are doing and i will talk to you soon
Old 03-23-2006, 03:36 AM
ESADmethods.com

T-Ice is a decent person

no matter how hard you try you will never be as good as me or my two roomates, keep practicing an we might autograph your bike or something for you..............................

Quick Reply: Well now that it is out there, it is www.AaronColton.com…