"your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 07:27 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

who cares who started ****, bunch of ****ing retards, first time i ever seen a stoppie was dmx video, and it split my ****ing wig. that is all. and it split every single one of ur wigs as well.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

that's exactly why I started this thread ! well put brian!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:33 AM

Jordo636 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by middleschooler
i think you ****..thats what i think....
I don't **** b i t c h I'm from Texas

your wheelies is gaaaarrrbbbaaggge
Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

get em' jordo!!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:02 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Jordo636
I don't **** b i t c h I'm from Texas

your wheelies is gaaaarrrbbbaaggge
only steers and queers come form texas..... yes i jus made a quote from a movie...but it sums up jordo to the point:YEAH
Old 03-09-2006, 02:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
For The Guyz Talkin Bout History On Stuntin Unless U Know Winkz History U Should Jus Stfu... Hes Been Riding And Stuntin Since The 80'z He Jus Popped Ish Off In 98/99 Wit The Video... It Was Jus Suttin Dat Took Hittin The Streetz Wit As Many Bikes As Possible To Rockin Wheeliez Threw Traffic To The Next Level... Until U Come To Ny And Ride Wit The Dude Jus Once U Cant Really Say Anything... Cuz U Wouldnt Know A Damn Thing... Any Way Like Wink Would Say "blockz Ya Heard"
so if i come to ny to ride with him, can i stay at your place? oh, alex will be coming too
Old 03-09-2006, 02:10 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

you dont like wink crotch why do you even wanna ride with him.
youre about the whiteboy movement haha
Old 03-09-2006, 02:14 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

cuz dude said i had to ride with him to appreciate him... and don't think for a second i didn't see his video's.. i stole his video from some chick like 4 years ago.. when i first got a bike... first video i think i ever saw... but come the fvck on, riding isn't gangster... with the fvckin ties thrown back n ****.. fvckin played out n corny if u ask me
Old 03-09-2006, 02:32 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
cuz dude said i had to ride with him to appreciate him... and don't think for a second i didn't see his video's.. i stole his video from some chick like 4 years ago.. when i first got a bike... first video i think i ever saw... but come the fvck on, riding isn't gangster... with the fvckin ties thrown back n ****.. fvckin played out n corny if u ask me
you do gotta ride with big names to really appreciate their skills man. just cause you can wheelie and do tricks doesnt mean youre anybody.
Wink freakin made riding a movement. gettin ppl into videos. gettin ppl into movies. did you ever do that ??
so youre tellin me a bunch of guys tearin up the streets is what??
punk rock?
metal?
that ***** gangster bro you dont see that **** often. a crew of riders is not something your average person see's and when they do they dont have much to say except those guys are idiots or wow that was cool. and that my friend is gangster

defintion of gangster: member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
A member of a gang of delinquents

youre telling me stunters dont fit that description LOL in a good way.
they are pretty organized hahaha and technicaly stunting is illegal so yea
Old 03-09-2006, 02:38 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
you do gotta ride with big names to really appreciate their skills man. just cause you can wheelie and do tricks doesnt mean youre anybody.
Wink freakin made riding a movement. gettin ppl into videos. gettin ppl into movies. did you ever do that ??
so youre tellin me a bunch of guys tearin up the streets is what??
punk rock?
metal?
that ***** gangster bro you dont see that **** often. a crew of riders is not something your average person see's and when they do they dont have much to say except those guys are idiots or wow that was cool. and that my friend is gangster

defintion of gangster: member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer.
A member of a gang of delinquents

youre telling me stunters dont fit that description LOL in a good way.
they are pretty organized hahaha and technicaly stunting is illegal so yea
see, before you go off on a rant, you should really organize your thoughts and think about what you are going to say before you ramble incoherent nonsense that i have to respond to. first of all, i never said i was anybody, there are dozens of riders in AZ that are better than me, never once will you see me state that i am better than anyone or a trend setter... but the chrome half lids, the bandana's, the fvckin ties with wire in them to make them stay back... alllll gayyyyyy....and yes i've ridden the streets, with plenty of ppl.. yet i don't ride them anymore... have lost too many friends on the streets and so i took off my tail light and headlights.. therefore i can't ride the street... well i can, but then i gotta run no matter what, and that's how bad **** happens.... and why are you trying to talk down to me,, who are you?
Old 03-09-2006, 02:42 PM
$$$$$$$

see, before you go off on a rant, you should really organize your thoughts and think about what you are going to say before you ramble incoherent nonsense that i have to respond to. first of all, i never said i was anybody, there are dozens of riders in AZ that are better than me, never once will you see me state that i am better than anyone or a trend setter... but the chrome half lids, the bandana's, the fvckin ties with wire in them to make them stay back... alllll gayyyyyy....and yes i've ridden the streets, with plenty of ppl.. yet i don't ride them anymore... have lost too many friends on the streets and so i took off my tail light and headlights.. therefore i can't ride the street... well i can, but then i gotta run no matter what, and that's how bad **** happens.... and why are you trying to talk down to me,, who are you?
i'm not talking down at all fool.
you said wink is gay and that hes a nobody. WRONG
Old 03-09-2006, 02:54 PM
B.T.M.

i didn't say he's a nobody... i said he didn't continue to progress
Old 03-09-2006, 02:56 PM
$$$$$$$

by progress you mean doing other tricks and what not.??
Old 03-09-2006, 02:58 PM
B.T.M.

he dropped off the face of the earth, only local ny's ever see him now.. if he was one of the original riders, shouldn't he be one of the best till this day?
Old 03-09-2006, 03:05 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

he dropped off the face of the earth, only local ny's ever see him now.. if he was one of the original riders, shouldn't he be one of the best till this day?
he loves NYC and priorities change.....life happens man.....how ya been??
Old 03-09-2006, 03:10 PM
$$$$$$$

hes a street legend.
hes marked his place in this sport/game.
if everybody already knew who you were and what you did. and you made some good $$$
are you gonna be going to shows and what not. i think WINK is on to bigger and better things. but he still rides which is cool as ***
Old 03-09-2006, 05:28 PM

Wink1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who Is Talkin Smack!!!!

"all Ya Wheelieeez Is Gaaaaaaaaaaahbabge"
Old 03-09-2006, 05:30 PM

Wink1100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo, Middleschooler....i Have My Young Squad...14/15 Year Old's On 954' Tearin Up The Streets......come Down To Wink City, So They Can Get In That Azz.........

Blokz You Heard!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 05:32 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wink1100
Yo, Middleschooler....i Have My Young Squad...14/15 Year Old's On 954' Tearin Up The Streets......come Down To Wink City, So They Can Get In That Azz.........

Blokz You Heard!!!
oh look. its wink himself..
Old 03-09-2006, 06:08 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

he dropped off the face of the earth, only local ny's ever see him now..
But thats what really matters in our book anyway
if he was one of the original riders, shouldn't he be one of the best till this day?
The relationship between experience and skill level varies from person to person.

Quick Reply: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"