"your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 12:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
i believe it would be the douchebaggy term.. but then it sounds like some type of bag..
Im just gonna give up on my dream of becoming a professional linguist
Old 03-08-2006, 12:46 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

never give up, look how far you've come
Old 03-08-2006, 01:45 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point

we all really know who started stunting!

Last edited by cbr9two9guy; 03-16-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm no wigga, I've been playing guitar since I was 6 .I'm a metal head and I hate rap and wigga's and I've been wheelieing since I was 10 and I don't power wheelie . now go get me a home equity line you little pansy loan officer.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

I hope wink comes to your little dump of a town and does dougnuts on your dusty scorched brown lawn.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:00 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
I hope wink comes to your little dump of a town and does dougnuts on your little scorced brown lawn.
haha listen eminem, little dump of a town? i live in north scottsdale, the new beverly hills you gangster... since you come to scottsdale to dig my pool you should know that... i hope wink comes and dumps on your chest and makes you eat a dougnut out of his *******
Old 03-08-2006, 02:00 PM
B.T.M.

I'm no wigga, I've been playing guitar since I was 6 .I'm a metal head and I hate rap and wigga's and I've been wheelieing since I was 10 and I don't power wheelie . now go get me a home equity line you little pansy loan officer.
oh, and you ride a zz600.. incase you haven't noticed, that's NOT a cool bike.. just to let you know mr gangster
Old 03-08-2006, 02:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

I hope wink comes to your little dump of a town and does dougnuts on your dusty scorched brown lawn.

Oh man he really burned you crtch
Old 03-08-2006, 02:03 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

i hope Wink comes to my house and we can go out to Olive Garden and have a nice conversation about world hunger

~FSPalex
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

B.T.M.

yeah, how did he know about my lawn? oh wait, my hoa does my lawn, with nice bright green grass and pretty groomed bushes...
Old 03-08-2006, 02:04 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by FSPalex
i hope Wink comes to my house and we can go out to Olive Garden and have a nice conversation about world hunger

~FSPalex
ahahha alex u're killin me, i'm laughin my fvckin *** off, ppl are starting to look at me
Old 03-08-2006, 02:05 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

I would'nt be caught dead w/ chrome anything.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
B.T.M.

^ I'M SURE YOUR PEANUT HELMET IS CHROME, DONT' DENY IT... so come on og, lets see some pics
Old 03-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

myZZR will f'in smoke ur f4i
Old 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
B.T.M.

oh sweet, u're like a drag racer... do you have a bikerboys yellow jacket?
also i doubt that
Old 03-08-2006, 02:14 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

myZZR will f'in smoke ur f4i
hahaha i totally heart this thread!

~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 02:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Will you guys all shut the fu ck up please?

Im getting a headache
Old 03-08-2006, 02:20 PM
B.T.M.

mike, feel free to go fvck yourself
Old 03-08-2006, 02:22 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
mike, feel free to go fvck yourself
Would that get you to shut up?

Quick Reply: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"