"your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 06:57 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
you're gay... wink isn't a founder of the sport, do you have any fvckin clue how long stunt has been around? deff before dmx make a fvckin video you poser... ac farius and christian pfeiffer and tons of euro guys were the originators... now go throw on a doo rag and bleach your hair
so much hate
Old 03-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

you're gay... wink isn't a founder of the sport, do you have any fvckin clue how long stunt has been around? deff before dmx make a fvckin video you poser... ac farius and christian pfeiffer and tons of euro guys were the originators... now go throw on a doo rag and bleach your hair
Wink was probably stunting a bike bike before CP... he started doing trials demos in 96 i think but farias, rothwell, tane tammela and all them were around before him

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 06:59 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

white boy hats..

~FSPalex
Old 03-07-2006, 07:36 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

damn mike whats goin on buddie not enough mortage sales lol
wink is a true OG of the game

iono about founder of this sport. if anyone was the founder its those guys from the 50's and maybe even 40's who were doing christs on those old bikes and what not skitchin just acting crazy. that torch was passed on to those fellas kids and so on and so on.. hell maybe one of those guys was the father of some big name stunter nowaday.lol. thats my 2cents
Old 03-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Magnificent Ruffian

Joeyblitz is an unknown quantity at this point

crotchsucker,u r without a doubt the biggest douchebag on stuntlife .most of the other dudes in here are decent people if anyone in here is gay it is you. Don't let me run in to you next time i'm in scottsdale you little punk, you see i'm a dealer for pebbletec and I'll be out there eventually.If I were you I'd shut your little fagget mouth.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:00 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

oh my my my
Old 03-07-2006, 10:34 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

actually pheiffer has onyl been stunting not much longer then us....hes bene riding trials for a long time..but he started his stunting career not too long ago
Old 03-07-2006, 10:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by joeyriddla420
crotchsucker,u r without a doubt the biggest douchebag on stuntlife .most of the other dudes in here are decent people if anyone in here is gay it is you. Don't let me run in to you next time i'm in scottsdale you little punk, you see i'm a dealer for pebbletec and I'll be out there eventually.If I were you I'd shut your little fagget mouth.
sounds like a threat to me... is it even that serious??? just take it easy. its pretty sad when people are dieing all over the world and you want to fight over something stupid. just think about it.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
sounds like a threat to me... is it even that serious??? just take it easy. its pretty sad when people are dieing all over the world and you want to fight over something stupid. just think about it.
if i had a nickel for everytime someone threatens mike over the internet....be easy on this one mike, this guys a dealer for Pebbletek.

~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 11:35 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that's perfect, i'll be sure to pebble tech my pool in the middle of the summer so your wigger *** can sweat to death. and you are by far the biggest poser i have seen.. you're tryin to call out wink so you can swing on his nuts, you can't find enough **** out there as it is? you have to go searching on the internet to find it? stick to your power wheelies and chrome rims you ***
Old 03-08-2006, 11:37 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by middleschooler
actually pheiffer has onyl been stunting not much longer then us....hes bene riding trials for a long time..but he started his stunting career not too long ago
damnit skooler! then howcome he is so much better than all of us? and you best be in vegas next session!
Old 03-08-2006, 11:37 AM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
damn mike whats goin on buddie not enough mortage sales lol
wink is a true OG of the game

iono about founder of this sport. if anyone was the founder its those guys from the 50's and maybe even 40's who were doing christs on those old bikes and what not skitchin just acting crazy. that torch was passed on to those fellas kids and so on and so on.. hell maybe one of those guys was the father of some big name stunter nowaday.lol. thats my 2cents
wigger
Old 03-08-2006, 11:38 AM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by TILLER
so much hate
only love for you tiller
Old 03-08-2006, 11:41 AM

joeyriddla420

Ride With: 441 boys (not an area code,it's a highway)

haha oh its a hwy that makes a big difference
~FSPalex
Old 03-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

ahahahahaha watch out for the pebbletec dealer
Old 03-08-2006, 11:50 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

only love for you tiller
lol .. carry on
Old 03-08-2006, 11:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

crotchsucker,u r without a doubt the biggest douchebag on stuntlife
This is true. :YEAH
Sometimes I wonder if he tries to be such a douchbag or if its natural.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:56 AM
B.T.M.

i'm just tryin to be like you
Old 03-08-2006, 12:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i'm just tryin to be like you
You're much more douchebagish than me.

more douchebagger?
more douchebaggy?
I dont know
Old 03-08-2006, 12:15 PM
B.T.M.

i believe it would be the douchebaggy term.. but then it sounds like some type of bag..

Quick Reply: "your wheelies is gaa-bage!!"