New stunt terminology

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 02:35 PM

f4stunna is a decent person
Re: New stunt terminology

i went out and practiced my kelm stands today... damn that **** is hard... i think im gonna give up for a while and go back to learning circles, they seem easy now
Old 01-18-2006, 02:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4stunna
i went out and practiced my kelm stands today... damn that **** is hard... i think im gonna give up for a while and go back to learning circles, they seem easy now
YEA, KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.I STUBBED MY TOE SO HARD I ALMOST DIED.
Old 01-18-2006, 02:37 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

The Highway Kelminator! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! TEAM KELM FOR LIFE!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

and when you get real good, you can scrape a kelm with no handbrake
Old 01-18-2006, 03:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

FHL and I are going to practice alot today on our kelm stands, and we should have a full how to posted on team-kelm.com by tomorrow. I think we can master this dangerous move in a day but i may be very wrong, it cold prove to be trecherous!
Old 01-18-2006, 03:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
FHL and I are going to practice alot today on our kelm stands, and we should have a full how to posted on team-kelm.com by tomorrow. I think we can master this dangerous move in a day but i may be very wrong, it cold prove to be trecherous!
Well then let me be the first to call on you and fhl, neither of you are that good
Old 01-18-2006, 03:53 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO

WHy don't you start small, and work on seat spreaders first? you know the saying. When in Rome.........
Old 01-18-2006, 04:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Try Standing On The Bike First Before You Take The Risk Of The Kelm Stand
Old 01-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Ur all "Team Kelm" biters, just so everyone knows ME, Sucidl, T-Neck and Stuntfools started team kelm . Im not bein a hater, just wanna make sure we get a lil credit
Old 01-18-2006, 04:04 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

I'd sooner attempt a reverse christ than a Kelm stand.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:08 PM

Joey D is a decent person

Originally Posted by teamclc
Ur all "Team Kelm" biters, just so everyone knows ME, Sucidl, T-Neck and Stuntfools started team kelm . Im not bein a hater, just wanna make sure we get a lil credit

Did you just say that the four of you swing from Kelm's nuts?
Old 01-18-2006, 04:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

^^ I KNOW.YA'LL GET THE CREDIT. BEST IDEA EVER BY THE WAY. :YEAH
Old 01-18-2006, 04:09 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
Did you just say that the four of you swing from Kelm's nuts?
funny funny ****
Old 01-18-2006, 04:10 PM

CHAO5 is an unknown quantity at this point

oooh, I want credit for creating Kelm skitching... I'ma stand there and hold the bike up.........

Thats it.
Old 01-18-2006, 04:11 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-18-2006, 04:11 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Make Some Kelm T-shirts Or Something
Old 01-18-2006, 04:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Everyone Should Rock Kelm Spreaders At Stuntwars.lol
Old 01-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen

oh yess and my buddy inolen, he is the master mind behind the genius avatars
Old 01-18-2006, 04:36 PM
bp chaser

oh yess and my buddy inolen, he is the master mind behind the genius avatars
inolen is really what holds the team together, despite it being named for kelm
Old 01-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://photobucket.com/albums/v317/f...nt=cap0042.jpg

theres my kelm stand.... actually its just a dropped chainsaw....

Quick Reply: New stunt terminology