Am i being an A**hole????

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:57 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am i being an A**hole????

here's the text i just got from mine..

do not blame your absense on my period. i have been fightin you for your time for almost four years and i am done. let me know when you want to spend time with your girlfriend. i will not compete with a bike

so um, is that a bad sign?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:09 PM

nugirl is an unknown quantity at this point

ditch the b1tch :YEAH

I BOUGHT A BIKE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:18 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

That Sucks ***.i Have Been Through That So Many Times Its Not Funny.last Few Girls I Have Met I Told Them I Dont Ride Or Just Dont Let Them Know.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:25 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nugirl
ditch the b1tch :YEAH

I BOUGHT A BIKE TO LIVE!!!!!!!!
PFFFT, U'RE just tryin to take her place..

but sucks dude, been together for a long time, it's not about th ebike, it's about the fact she's saying i can't do something.. all i think about is riding, i can't even have friends who dont' ride, i dunno what to talk about besides riding. but as steve said, it's her making the decision not me.. so jeezus, make the fvckin choice already!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Come to Michigan.. I promise I wont b1tch
Too cold--Come to Va Beach
Old 01-06-2006, 02:36 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

nugirl where do cool *** chicks like you hang out at? The bar thing sucks lol
Old 01-06-2006, 02:37 PM

f4hIgh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr

but sucks dude, been together for a long time, it's not about th ebike, it's about the fact she's saying i can't do something.. all i think about is riding, i can't even have friends who dont' ride, i dunno what to talk about besides riding. but as steve said, it's her making the decision not me.. so jeezus, make the fvckin choice already!

EXACTLY!!! its all about her not letting me be myself and make my own choices ....I'm a man god damn it i can wipe my own ***! ( unless i break both arms stunting then she might have to take care of that for me)
Old 01-06-2006, 02:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by f4hIgh
EXACTLY!!! its all about her not letting me be myself and make my own choices ....I'm a man god damn it i can wipe my own ***! ( unless i break both arms stunting then she might have to take care of that for me)
LOL..MY FRIEND BROKE BOTH HIS ARMS LOOPING A STOPPIE AND HIS GIRL HAD TO WIPE HIS ***.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]PFFFT, U'RE just tryin to take her place..

What's that supposed to mean??
Old 01-06-2006, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
LOL..MY FRIEND BROKE BOTH HIS ARMS LOOPING A STOPPIE AND HIS GIRL HAD TO WIPE HIS ***.
Dayum talk about embarassing--what would he do if he did'nt have a g/f? Call his boys up to wipe his ***?
Old 01-06-2006, 02:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Yea, Just Fill Up The Tub And Wiggle Around I Guess...lol
Old 01-06-2006, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Yea, Just Fill Up The Tub And Wiggle Around I Guess...lol
eeeewwwwwwwwwww
Old 01-06-2006, 02:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Or If She Pissed You Off You Could Eat A Bunch Of Chili And Take Shots Of 151 All Night..lol
Old 01-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NorthShoreRyda is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude,

Did the bike ask you to choose????

NO!

Because the bike is a far better companion and friend than your woman. Your bike would never ask you to do something like that.

Choose the bike, just on principle.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

plus bikes never get tired from you riding them too long
Old 01-06-2006, 02:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Yea, All You Have To Do To Keep A Bike Happy Is Change The Oil.and If It Gets Violent And Starts To Tankslap You Put A Dampner On It.problem Solved!!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:56 PM
B.T.M.

[QUOTE=nugirl]

What's that supposed to mean??
rides a bike and is dumb.. will u marry me?
Old 01-06-2006, 03:22 PM

rides a bike and is dumb.. will u marry me?

I'm dumb? Dude, you're an *******!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:25 PM

stuntf@n is an unknown quantity at this point

With a child in the picture, she should have some say in you riding on the streets. You have more responsibilities, supporting your child, and maybe her. Stunting in a lot, or something should be alright. You need to be a bit more cautious, once there is a child in the picture. You don't want your child w/o a father, right?

If a girl met a guy as a stunter, and then decided they didn't like him stunting anymore, then dump her. He was a stunter before you knew him, he shouldn't stop for you.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:06 PM
B.T.M.

I'm dumb? Dude, you're an *******!!!
so the answer to the thread is Yes I'm an *******!