ROADRASHCHIC is a soldier.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 04:37 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person
Re: ROADRASHCHIC is a soldier.....

Congrats on the fast learning curve! There is a positive side to your crash....for me, one of the hardest parts of trying a new trick is all the "what happens if......" **** that goes thru your head before you try it. Before you know it, you've psyched yourself out, and you go do something you've done a thousand times before. Now that you got the bad part out of the way (crashing) I bet you'll be more confident next time you try it. Part of learning something new usually includes learning how to crash doing it first.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:38 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
YAYA squirrel knows what i'm talking about wrecking hc's in albuquerque!! hahaha!!! yaa buddy!!!
this week and next, but hopefully my back stops hurting.. cause i'm going snowboarding in Colorado next week.. hollar!!
YOU BETTER FUKING CALL ME WHEN YOUR UP HERE WHERE YOU GOING BOARDING?? THAT WOULD KICK A$$ TO SEE YOU

AND YES I KNOW ALL ABOUT CRASHING HIGHCHAIRS IN ALBUQUERQUE!

AND SO DOES ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS WATCH APEXS NEW VIDEO THAT WHAT MAKES UP MOST OF MY SECTION!
IT'S E DUBS FAULT TRYING TO GET ME TO PARK THAT MOTHER ***** AND IT WOULD EVEN STAND UP ON ITS OWN WHEN WE THREW IT UP ON THE BAR!!!!! DAMN e DUB BEEN GETTING ME INTO TROUBLE SINCE 04
Old 12-21-2005, 04:46 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

Originally Posted by jowalskiMO
I'm sorry. but for you typing that whole page of ****, you didnt read my post very well apparently.
I find it funny that if some guy posted this he would get flamed. but you post it and everyone is all encouraging.....
Sure, it shouldnt be liek that. If ANYONE gets on here and posts about crashing, everyone should be supportive, and help.
Look at the randomly pulled back from the grave thread about tenny if you still dont understand...
If you read it correctly, you wouldve seen that i said good job for trying, and alot of guys that think they are the **** wouldnt have gotten right up from a crash like that. BUT you didnt. You decided i was talking ****, and raggin on you for learning..... WRONG>
I stated that the people around you shouldve know that your idle was that high, its kinda ALOT louder than the 1250 or lower you should be rockin for no HB HC's.....
I didnt say that YOU did anything wrong, you're LEARNING> you dont know everything about how to ride wheelies. Big ****ing deal.
Next time you try to make a post on stuntlife about not talking ****, dont talk **** in it. Kinda a double standard.................

look dude.. i'm sorry.. like i said, I'm sorry in advance... after i read that out loud of what you said.. I was like.. oh wait.. he wasn't knocking on me... that hard... hahahaha.... dude.... you dont know how much **** i've gone through and still go through.. because i'm a girl... its bullshit... so your first sentence is all i read... i need more painkillers i'm in a lot of pain...
Old 12-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

jowalskiMO is an unknown quantity at this point

k. i can imagine the girl thing..... keep it up. tellin ya. get the burn cream............
Old 12-21-2005, 05:10 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by standy
Congrats on the fast learning curve! There is a positive side to your crash....for me, one of the hardest parts of trying a new trick is all the "what happens if......" **** that goes thru your head before you try it. Before you know it, you've psyched yourself out, and you go do something you've done a thousand times before. Now that you got the bad part out of the way (crashing) I bet you'll be more confident next time you try it. Part of learning something new usually includes learning how to crash doing it first.

Sucks to be you..

Instead of thinking the way you do you should think this way..

Use the fact that its dangerous and you could get hurt as motivation to keep smooth on the gas and everything squared up. If your sitting highchair and your thinking damn this is going to hurt, then guess what ? Your going to eat ****.. But if you sittin there thinkin just keep it straight up and straight down, then your going to save yourself having to use that *** cream that you speek of.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:20 PM

DOTCOM is an unknown quantity at this point

awww... way to go Jess... thanks for the link... you know you is my homegirl...

ps... everyone loves the biz cards...

Now gets back to HTOWN!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 05:22 PM
LAWN JOCKEY

standy is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Sucks to be you..

Instead of thinking the way you do you should think this way..

Use the fact that its dangerous and you could get hurt as motivation to keep smooth on the gas and everything squared up. If your sitting highchair and your thinking damn this is going to hurt, then guess what ? Your going to eat ****.. But if you sittin there thinkin just keep it straight up and straight down, then your going to save yourself having to use that *** cream that you speek of.
I see your point, and I do think like that to some degree. But a pefect example for me was when I learned to scrape spreaders with no hb....I was nervous about crashing, even when I had them pretty much down. After I crashed one, I realized that it really isn't that bad. I guess it just gave me a little more confidence knowing that if I were to crash one again, that I knew what was gonna happen, and how to bail without getting too jacked up. Its always good to have an emergency escape plan.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:22 PM

Z-UNIT is an unknown quantity at this point

idiots....
Old 12-21-2005, 05:27 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Good deal..
Old 12-21-2005, 05:30 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
Old 12-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Z-UNIT
idiots....
Old 12-21-2005, 05:43 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

id way rather crash a highchair 12 then a spreader 12.. A highchair you can just let go of one hand or the other (depending on which direction your getting tossed) and throw both your feet over and off. A spreader your ****ed.. You have to try get off the tank and then get your feet out of the way. It sucks ! But we are jacking this thread. So im outty..
Old 12-21-2005, 05:51 PM

DEBO is a decent person

blah..blah.. blah... As the Stuntlife world turns
Old 12-21-2005, 06:11 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

thats cool, sucks to hear about the crash though
Old 12-21-2005, 06:24 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Thats Awsome Jess! You still gonna be in houston on the 10th Jan? i might have just saved a few hundo so i can make it down for a few days, I wanna crush it down in houston with everyone!!!!!
Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
haha... yeah well... it wasn't an easy fall... Here's how it happened in my point of view... It was my third time trying a high chair... and well for those of you who have ridden with outermost... in new mexico... the altitude sucks here! makes your bike feel like garbage... so I had the rpm's up to 5500... you gotta slam that ***** up to get it up to bp... All I remember is... it didn't feel that high.. and then I felt the bar hit... I'm thinking oh ****.. what do I do now... and no handbrake... so I just let go... I can't stop pondering about what if I did this instead.... would it have worked... but... the pain i'm in is actually more than just roadrash on my back... I landed straight on my back from the high chair position... knocked the wind outta me.. I couldn't breath for a good 5 minutes...
and my *** got torn up! anyone that has ever had roadrash on their *** will know what i'm talking about, when i say its the WORSE spot to have roadrash! I'm in bed, I can't move without my back hurting.. its sore as **** and stiff as hell.. and i'm now starting to develope a bruise all over my lower back and ***..

anyways... I'm just pissed that I can't ride today! I was riding pretty good yesterday.... but now the gixxers all ****ed up... 905 cage got slammed pretty hard... and the upper stay bar from 905 is now trashed... need a new rear set. and i think i might even need a new rim..

but thats nothing to what I thought should've happened...

anyways i'm gonna go pass out again... I just hope I'll have the courage to try that **** again..

Last edited by DLISH; 12-21-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:25 PM

JRock269 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Roadrashchic! Uh.Uh.Uh. YEEAAHH!! That is awesome. Except the whole a$$rash thing. I applaude you and anyone else highchairing anything. Did I see you in Super street bike on a black R6? That's the pic I use for my background. :YEAH:YEAH:YEAH:
Old 12-21-2005, 06:28 PM
1 footer wheelies!

Sillyneck is an unknown quantity at this point

I have officially cuddled with the 1st girl ever to scrape a highchair She was only border line famous back then though! hahahah

Holy **** congrats lady! It's amazing/inspiring what you're doing!!!!!!! You have probably made so many guys painfully self conscious that's the ****
Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sillyneck
I have officially cuddled with the 1st girl ever to scrape a highchair She was only border line famous back then though! hahahah

Holy **** congrats lady! It's amazing/inspiring what you're doing!!!!!!! You have probably made so many guys painfully self conscious that's the ****

Its not my fualt I didnt get the bunk bed
Old 12-21-2005, 07:10 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

thats my girl.........i need a ryde or die chick
Old 12-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
....i need a ryde or die chick

with c-sections, stretchmarks, tattoos and bullet wounds?

nobody is going to get that...