The Revolution...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 12:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Revolution...

Originally Posted by motopsyko32
was what bothered you was when they circled Keith and put Groupie around his face?
that was the best GOOD job Apex

and if you change it for future dvd copies i still have a original so i can laugh my a ss off for hours
Old 12-11-2005, 02:16 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
Kane and I went at it cage style, he drove straight from cali to vegas last night and took it to the top rope. There is blood, stains from pink hair dye, and all the mayhem a combined 190lbs can do to a house. The neighbors called the cops at witch point we were lucky enough to have Cops Las Vegas come and arrest us both on what is to be televised nationally in a couple months. I have used said aftereffects automatron to composite my face on Ds HC circle combos but after noticing the paint drying faster around the house I'm back to putting it on paulys LVX2 and paying ludicrous amounts to have it snuck into the jumbo tron at the Wynn. For the record Kane and I have decided to both return fully to heterosexuality, I will be cutting the main mane and Kane will be going from pink to black with a small stop a fascia along the way, in the end all is well and the doctors said the tumor is benign. I'm really not good at this drama ****, but I try, BUY THE DVD AND SEE WHAT CAUSED IT ALL.

Canadian pink tunda VS

Nick apex in his blond years

How it went down

Oh my gawd.... that was too goddamn funny

-kane
Old 12-11-2005, 02:46 PM

TrafficCriminal can only hope to improve

People say what there really thinking when they get drunk....regardless of apologies the next day...Any way Great Dvd one of the best i've seen in years....thought Kane's section was way too long...really liked seeing some new riders killin ****...

Old 12-12-2005, 03:42 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve

talk **** is cheap and over rated...braking jaws is priceless....