Guy runs from cop, cop dies, biker gets 30yr

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 08:06 AM

swear is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Guy runs from cop, cop dies, biker gets 30yr

Jesus F*cking Christ 30 years for that! This isnt right. I don't think he should even go to jail, just pay fines, or if he'd go to jail then max. 1 or 2 years. But 30 years?
These kind of BS sentences are just a way of wasting taxpayer money, and the prison population in the US is already big enough, from what I've read.

ftp
Old 12-09-2005, 09:02 AM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, the cop had a choice. Im pretty sure your supposed to call off pursuits on highways after certain speeds. But this particular cop didnt, so he was in it for the rush just as much as the rider was.

It was nobody's fault.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:44 AM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by onsighter514d
AMEN!!!!! DONT GET ME WRONG EITHER! THAT SENTENCE IS THE MOST UNFAIR THING IVE EVER SEEN. COMPLETE BULLSHIT THAT SHOULD BE APPEALLED!!!!!!!!! But i agree with Max. Everyone here is a ****in hypocrit! If the rider died you'd all be saying "its the cops fault for chasing." YOU ALL KNOW THE LAW, SO QUIT *****ING LIKE LITTLE PUSSIES WHEN A COP DOES HIS JOB AND TRIES TO UPHOLD IT!!!!! I GET SO MAD SEEING PEOPLE TRASH TALKING A DEAD COP WHO DIED DOING HIS JOB. THIS WHOLE "FTP" SAYING IS JUST A TRENDY FAD NOW. RIP TO THE OFFICER AND I HOPE THAT BULLSHIT SENTENCE GETS WAAAAAY FIXED SOON!!! SAFE RIDING TO ALL

No one's being a hypocrite because it's the same opinion "COPS SHOULD NOT CHASE US IN ANY SITUATION" . Wheather the cop dies or the rider dies. A hypocrite is easily defined as a person who puts on a false appearence,or someone who criticizes another for behavior which they partake in themselves. I ride in lots so I don't give a **** what cops do. You are both idiots. Buy a dictionary.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:51 AM
NME

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by n00bkid001
I forgot about this..

This happened to me in 9th grade. Me and some friends despised of this kid in tech class who thought he was the ****. So we somehow got his number, and called his house in class. We said 'this is Mr. Fisher, principal at your boys highschool..Jeffery has been suspended for homosexual activity in the gym..please come get him.' They actually came to get him and ****..

More to it, but someone ratted us out. They brought in the security gaurd who is a cop, and he said the charges if they were to be pressed would start at 'harrasment, harrasment by communication, and impersonation of a school official' or something like that. Thing is, his grandmom took the call. He told us if she were to have a heart attack, or get into an accident on the way over to pick him up, we would be held responsible for anything and everything.

Luckily, no-one pressed charges. We just got hit with 3 day suspension and we had to write a letter of apology.

Anyways, point is, once you break the law, you lose most rights, and are held accountable for EVERYTHING that happens.

-Max

Slander,too.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:05 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by onsighter514d
C'mon guys. Don't be stupid. The rider chose to run and the cop was just doing his job. Don't get me wrong, i think 30 years is extreme, but how can you guys try and turn it around like that?
RIP

Fukk that!!!! It said that he accelarated after he saw the cop. that means the cop was going to pull him over for riding a bike.Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry the guy died but it was his CHOICE to chase and his JOB to keep people safe. That includes himself. the choice is what got the man killed not the job.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:14 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Guy runs from cop, cop dies, biker gets 30yr

i'm sorry I add to this thing. Sickening. Someones dead and some going to lock up.

THE WHOLE THING JUST PLAIN BLOWS!!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 03:38 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point
heres a link it mentions a porsche the bike was racing think about this

http://www.local6.com/news/5118250/detail.html

The link above mentions something i dont think has been brought up, the bike was racing, and hes was racing a porsche. My question is why didnt he pull the porsche (we all know the porsche wasnt ahead of the bike it was behind the bike) SO ill bet any money the cop went right by the porsche and went for the bike. Why because cops hate us. And this is pure specualtion but i bet that cop went as fast as he did hoping who ever was on that bike was a squid and he would be able to chase him into a wreck. Well geuss what you should of pulled the porsche over.

You can rape and kill a handicap orphan and get less time then this guy did for speeding. I have out run more cops than i could count and i tell you what you go by a trooper at 150 and hes parked on the side of the road you dont look back, I did once and i ended up in the back of a van at 120mph and two broken arms.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:44 AM

painedogg25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man all the guy need was on biker on the jury.

One more thing were the **** did they get the lawyer, man i know public defenders that could better. He needs to appeal this get it tried in a more neutral city and has any one ever heard of jury selection, all you need is one motorcylist on the panel and you walk with time served guaranteed. I tell you what id give 3 months of my life to be on the jury that sees the appeal of this case. So Make sure to return your jury summons you get. Maybe this guy will get a little luck. Just make sure NOT to wear your FTP shirts to the jury selection.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:42 AM

RightSideUp is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this whole case was done for an example to riders..and the guy behind bars now is at the bad end of it. Its straight up B.S. and should be appealed for sure.

RIP to the cop..but it was no ones fault..not the cops not the riders. Accidents happen
Old 12-28-2005, 11:57 AM
NME

NME is a decent person

Put the tire manufacturer in jail.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:06 PM

UFDKris is an unknown quantity at this point

This whole story sux, what happen to the guy in the car he was racing. this is some strait up bull ****, did he think he was gonna catch the guy on the bike 150mph. sounds like a cop on a power trip.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:21 PM

moorport is a decent person

**** cops, I wish more of them would get killed til there were none left. The rider wasn't hearting anyone, so why chase him? racin down the freeway, who gives a ****, no one got heart till the cops showed up. cops are more dangerous than guys that run cuz they live for the chase. Its not the riders fault the tire blew, if the guy on the MC crashed and died, the cop would not be punished at all. Traffic cops need to get ****ed, they are useless, you should get a ticket if you cuase a wreck, and if speed kills, why are cops allowed to speed everywhere? No chase, no death, no harm to anyone except the ****head cops ego.
Old 12-28-2005, 01:37 PM

Rusty R.O. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gixxer_R.i.F.
your a ****ing dumbass either way its the same thing when coming to sentencing... you shoot your neighbor you get more than 20yrs FFS... shoot a cop and I doubt if you make it to see the judge, most likely your *** whould have 50 holes through it!
No, it's not the same, moron. Cops are elevated to god-status in this society for some reason (which is probably why you want to be one). Their lives are magically worth more once they pass the grueling civil service exam. (Example: simple assault vs. assaulting a POLICE OFFICER) Why don't you start hanging out at the "I like to give cops head" website... you won't get any static there. You are becoming a real pain in the ***.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:51 PM
NME

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rusty R.O.
No, it's not the same, moron. Cops are elevated to god-status in this society for some reason (which is probably why you want to be one). Their lives are magically worth more once they pass the grueling civil service exam. (Example: simple assault vs. assaulting a POLICE OFFICER) Why don't you start hanging out at the "I like to give cops head" website... you won't get any static there. You are becoming a real pain in the ***.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:06 PM

Felces is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF manslaughter? All he did was run from the police and the cop lost control and died its not like he killed the cop and it was the cops job...

to call off the chase if its too dangerous
Old 12-28-2005, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by moorport
**** cops, I wish more of them would get killed til there were none left. The rider wasn't hearting anyone, so why chase him? racin down the freeway, who gives a ****, no one got heart till the cops showed up. cops are more dangerous than guys that run cuz they live for the chase. Its not the riders fault the tire blew, if the guy on the MC crashed and died, the cop would not be punished at all. Traffic cops need to get ****ed, they are useless, you should get a ticket if you cuase a wreck, and if speed kills, why are cops allowed to speed everywhere? No chase, no death, no harm to anyone except the ****head cops ego.

Yeah, FTP FTP when you're out there stuntin but what if someones breaking into your house who are you gonna call? lol
Old 12-28-2005, 06:22 PM

moorport is a decent person

Originally Posted by Felses
Yeah, FTP FTP when you're out there stuntin but what if someones breaking into your house who are you gonna call? lol
I'm talkin about Traffic cops, they are good for nothing, lyers.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:37 PM

DIRTYDEK is an unknown quantity at this point

that pig put everyone else at risk chasing a motorcycle in a car! that was his stupidity that got him killed, playin his badass cop, lethel weapon part8, in my super camaro cop game! the porkchop patrol has to do everything possible(with their deep *** pockets) to put the blame on the cyclist,so he would be reconized as a hero rather than the reckless idiot that his pig existance was! FTP!
Old 12-29-2005, 11:37 AM

steveo750 is an unknown quantity at this point

just another cop pounding his chest but he this time he ****ed up and paid for it
Old 12-31-2005, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by DIRTYDEK
that pig put everyone else at risk chasing a motorcycle in a car! that was his stupidity that got him killed, playin his badass cop, lethel weapon part8, in my super camaro cop game! the porkchop patrol has to do everything possible(with their deep *** pockets) to put the blame on the cyclist,so he would be reconized as a hero rather than the reckless idiot that his pig existance was! FTP!
You know what... I didnt wanna type all of this but here it goes...
I'm not trying to start drama... I promise...

A long time ago there was a link to a thread on a police forum on stuntlife where cops were talking about how a stunter died running from the police and they were talking about how great it was and how he "Paid the price" and it was a big thread. Many people posted on it and were wondering how someone could be so disrespectful to someone who lost their life.

Well some of those same people are posting on this thread saying the cop "Paid the price" and all of that stuff.

WE'RE JUST LIKE THEY WERE

Come on guys...

Don't you think you're being alittle biast?

The cop didnt know why he was running he may of been running because he just got done robbing a bank or something.. Maybe the bike was stolen.. there are alot of reason he could of been running and getting out of a ticket is just one of them. What if it was your bike that he stole would it be different?

If there were no "traffic cops" then it wouldnt even be safe to step on the road... When you're riding along some drunk dude goin 120 would prolly hit you running a redlight or something...

The cop died doing his job and I respect him for that... RIP man just my

Start the flaming.... im ready for it..

Quick Reply: Guy runs from cop, cop dies, biker gets 30yr