It's official!! Em-Rock joins the "Unity Squad" for the Team Event at Stuntwars

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 08:13 PM

Kunty GF will become famous soon enoughKunty GF will become famous soon enough
Re: It's official!! Em-Rock joins the "Unity Squad" for the Team Event at Stuntwars

hey listen the christ is a very dangerous trick that my fat *** couldnt pull off so im gonna just stick to something i know i wont get hurt on and drink

korno
Old 11-24-2005, 12:46 PM

bruno_z is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: It's official!! Em-Rock joins the "Unity Squad" for the Team Event at Stuntwars

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
...the whole Stuntwars event are going to get some great exposure over in Europe partally due to the fact Fab will be writing an article for the "Superstreetbike" of France "Speed Bikes" magazine. This is awesome and Stuntwars just got that much better.
I wrote an short article on our moto portal last year...to intruduce ppl over here to stuntriding events little more...

http://www.motori.hr/cgi-bin/cl.rr?id=768
Old 11-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Originally Posted by bruno_z
I wrote an short article on our moto portal last year...to intruduce ppl over here to stuntriding events little more...

http://www.motori.hr/cgi-bin/cl.rr?id=768
Yo Bruno that's a great looking article. At first I thought that it was Russian but then I see you are in Croatia. Re-spect.

We'd love to come there are do a show while we are over there this summer. We might go up into Russia and the Ukraine if we can pull it off. I'm down to do a show in Moscow.

And all you slugs need to sign up for this newsletter at www.stonefilmsnyc.com
Knowledge is being dropped when the next one goes out next week regarding all these runnings.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

God Bless America

Drew Stone
Old 11-24-2005, 08:29 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Drew Stone
We might go up into Russia and the Ukraine if we can pull it off. I'm down to do a show in Moscow.
They will love that **** over in moscow, Guarantee you you will have a crowd with energy like youve never seen before for a stunt show. If you guys do a stunt show in moscow, keep the cameras rolling for me, as a russian id love to see that