whats your opinion

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 11:32 AM

stunt929o1 is an unknown quantity at this point
whats your opinion

i was just wondering peoples opinion.....i hear everyone saying foot in the bar is gay....foot in the bar is cool....how do you come up with your opinion or reason for thinking this.....

just curious
Old 11-03-2005, 01:07 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: whats your opinion

Originally Posted by stunt929o1
i was just wondering peoples opinion.....i hear everyone saying foot in the bar is gay....foot in the bar is cool....how do you come up with your opinion or reason for thinking this.....

just curious
Don't know why people say it's gay. I like it better than foot on the seat,for a few different reasons: 1 - I'm 6'1" and foot on the seat my knee is about to hit me in the chin - all cramped up and sh*t. Foot in the bar is just more comfortable and a mor fun riding position.
Old 11-03-2005, 01:11 PM

Reasons people say foot in the bar is gay:

Easier to do nohanders???

Don't like the way it looks????

I can't really think of anything else - to me it's just another wheelie variation.

Foot in the bar, in the seat, staggard, seat stander, frog - whatever, who gives a fuc, stop hating b*tches.

Doesn't matter what's cool, or what's gay .... JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT GOSH
Old 11-03-2005, 01:11 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point

An opinion is just that, an opinion. I don't think that it really makes a difference, a wheelie is a wheelie!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:12 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

i like it cause you have ten times more control with foot in the bar...making more technical tricks easier to learn.....for example...foot in the bar no handed circles are gona be easier then foot on the seat....so maybe if u learn them foot in the bar.....u can go to foot in the seat wiht out struggle...i think foot in the bar allows you to add more style to if you know how to use it right....stalls......fast circles.....exct
Old 11-03-2005, 01:14 PM

and eyah thats my opinion...so all the haters doint get mad l0l
Old 11-03-2005, 01:20 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i like foot in the seat cause when i wreck foot in the bar circles my big *** foot gets stuck back there and thats not good for anyone. and i think foot in the seat looks way better for nh and whatnot, but foot in the bar can look good for circles for certain people, how bout both
Old 11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
jab

jab is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion its like all other old school tricks everyone calls gay now, cause once everyone can do them its not the new trick to learn anymore. People that are doing no hander circles now were once doing power wheelies, at least the people who have been riding for a few years and learaned from trial and error. Now you can log on the net and get all kinds of helpful info and it makes learning alot easier, but a few years ago nobody had that advantage, and everyone learned from the bottum up. Once people progress, the stuff that was once hard, and one of the steps in the learning prosess, becomes second nature and seems gay to some. now if your rocking a three year old, now considered basic trick, and acting like youre the ****, youre gay, but if youre humble and passionate about learning than i give you all the respect in the world, regardless of youre skill and what tricks you can do.My
Old 11-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Put it like this.. foot in the bar ****'s are gay. if your whole game is foot in the bar.. stay at home.

just because a position is easier doesnt make it cooler or look better. and doing everything in the same position gets boring.. same thing with anything else in life.. naw mean?
Old 11-03-2005, 01:48 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

schooler.. get a real bike learn how to do a foot in the bar no handed circle.. THEN talk hahah.. your a goofball!! :P

just liek joe said. an opinion is an opinion who cares.. stunting shouldnt be so much like high school.. like u have to do this this and that to be kewl.. BLAH

do what u feel comfortable with.. stick with what u think looks good and for the love of everything.. create your own style and flair..

i view my riding the way an artist views his art.. its an expression of myself through my riding..

my OPINION is for others to do the same...

(i also think foot in the bar is gay! haha)

-Kane
Old 11-03-2005, 01:51 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i think that foot in the bar is no good becasue 1 it looks better on the seat, and style is everything.. Everyone can do these tricks now so the only thing thats going to set you apart is your style. So ya if you want to be like everyone else then go ahead and rock the bar. Like middleschooler said if you can make the bar work for you then great.. And two i like bikes being as stock as possible i think it adds to the image.. Anyone can stunt a bike thats fully caged and huge sprockets with bars and sliders all over,, Give me a clapped out f4 with no cage and almost stock sprockets and im happy. Hell i think im going to take my bar off as well.. I just think that if two people are doing the same trick and once person is doing it in a way thats harder and looks better than he is deffinintly one up on the next guy..
Old 11-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

people from edmonton are smart!!

-kane
Old 11-03-2005, 01:58 PM

420gixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

since the thread tools button is jacked,im just subscribing.... sorry

FOOT IN BAR=queer
Old 11-03-2005, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
schooler.. get a real bike learn how to do a foot in the bar no handed circle.. THEN talk hahah.. your a goofball!! :P

just liek joe said. an opinion is an opinion who cares.. stunting shouldnt be so much like high school.. like u have to do this this and that to be kewl.. BLAH

do what u feel comfortable with.. stick with what u think looks good and for the love of everything.. create your own style and flair..

i view my riding the way an artist views his art.. its an expression of myself through my riding..

fck.people just dont understand..im not tlaking about me riding...im talking about riding in general...my post was directed towards people on fiddys...people on dirtbikes..people on 600s....people on 954s...whatever the ****.........
-Kane
Old 11-03-2005, 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
i think that foot in the bar is no good becasue 1 it looks better on the seat, and style is everything.. Everyone can do these tricks now so the only thing thats going to set you apart is your style. So ya if you want to be like everyone else then go ahead and rock the bar. Like middleschooler said if you can make the bar work for you then great.. And two i like bikes being as stock as possible i think it adds to the image.. Anyone can stunt a bike thats fully caged and huge sprockets with bars and sliders all over,, Give me a clapped out f4 with no cage and almost stock sprockets and im happy. Hell i think im going to take my bar off as well.. I just think that if two people are doing the same trick and once person is doing it in a way thats harder and looks better than he is deffinintly one up on the next guy..
see thats a good post......i tottaly agree with you..style is everyu thing...and IN MY OPINION lol...my style looks better foot in the bar...maybe foot on the feels better for some poelpe..which is cool...this thread started out asking WHAT IS YOUR OPINION.......
Old 11-03-2005, 02:15 PM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: your opinion

Foot in the bar is only cool, when you have one hand on the cowl and the other in the air!
Old 11-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

-Kane

haha.. word. Its really only gay if you do it constantly. just think.. foot in the seat will be gay next year.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:20 PM

BULLO 900 is a decent person

Let Euro-trash Keep The Foot In The Bar ...thats There Style ...just Like Those ******-*** Helmets.....they Can Keep That ****!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 02:26 PM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant do bar or seat **** so i dont have opinion, but from a spectators it dont rele matter, this is just one more endless argument that dosent fawking matter a wheelie is a wheelie
Old 11-03-2005, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Lb3
Put it like this.. foot in the bar ****'s are gay. if your whole game is foot in the bar.. stay at home.

just because a position is easier doesnt make it cooler or look better. and doing everything in the same position gets boring.. same thing with anything else in life.. naw mean?
Agreed - if all you do is foot in the bar then it's gay for sure. Got to be able to change it up!

Quick Reply: whats your opinion