2000 foot stoppie

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 11:16 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
Re: 2000 foot stoppie

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
the trick to keeping stoppies straight is countersteering.

mine wobble side to side like a mother ****** crack *****

http://media.putfile.com/sanan
Driving drunk huh?????
Old 10-09-2005, 11:23 AM

Matt Gorka is a decent person

Are those the graphics from Tourist Trophy? Looks real. As for me, I've been taking it easy with stunting. I got Bobby's 929 to finish the Level-X vids, then it's going back. I'll probably get a 600 to play around on. I got the 05 600rr to put on the track. Lately I've been wanting to be like Teach and go fast. I'll probably get a 600 pretty soon to stunt and play around on. The 929 geared is a bit much for my liking. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get a bug up my butt and feel the need to prove something, but for now I'm enjoying getting on here and sharing the excitement of everyone else's achievements. I'm lucky to say I've accomplished everything I've ever wanted to on a bike. I've been able to ride in Curacao, Jamaica, Barbados, Aruba, Trinidad, all over the U.S. I've been in over 20 videos, a rap video, broken a world record, created an instructional series (don't worry, you weren't scammed, you'll get them all), partied like a rock star, made friends with my idols, and accomplished every trick I've ever wanted to. I feel as far as riding goes, my experiences and goals have been somewhat peaked out. If I continue to push myself, I'll only be looking for the gratification I had from years past. What I enjoy most now are the memories and the friendships I've developed over the years. I love the game. I love the sport, but most importantly I love the people. At this time, I get more enjoyment out of reading what someone posts about their newest achievement and remember how it made me feel. But rest assured, you'll see me again.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:11 PM
NME
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

NME is a decent person

Originally Posted by Matt Gorka
Are those the graphics from Tourist Trophy? Looks real. As for me, I've been taking it easy with stunting. I got Bobby's 929 to finish the Level-X vids, then it's going back. I'll probably get a 600 to play around on. I got the 05 600rr to put on the track. Lately I've been wanting to be like Teach and go fast. I'll probably get a 600 pretty soon to stunt and play around on. The 929 geared is a bit much for my liking. Who knows, maybe someday I'll get a bug up my butt and feel the need to prove something, but for now I'm enjoying getting on here and sharing the excitement of everyone else's achievements. I'm lucky to say I've accomplished everything I've ever wanted to on a bike. I've been able to ride in Curacao, Jamaica, Barbados, Aruba, Trinidad, all over the U.S. I've been in over 20 videos, a rap video, broken a world record, created an instructional series (don't worry, you weren't scammed, you'll get them all), partied like a rock star, made friends with my idols, and accomplished every trick I've ever wanted to. I feel as far as riding goes, my experiences and goals have been somewhat peaked out. If I continue to push myself, I'll only be looking for the gratification I had from years past. What I enjoy most now are the memories and the friendships I've developed over the years. I love the game. I love the sport, but most importantly I love the people. At this time, I get more enjoyment out of reading what someone posts about their newest achievement and remember how it made me feel. But rest assured, you'll see me again.

That's good to hear. 1096 was the first video I saw. It's what got me started and i'm sure many others,too. I hope one day I can feel the same way and need to do something else. Go get your fix of that something and make it snappy.

Are you done yet?

Now?

Hurry uuuuuuuup!
Old 10-15-2005, 02:51 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I got TT superbikes a week ago, and I cant do circle wheelies... anyone have any tips? what setups/bikes work best for stunts?

I like the yamahas and kawasakis best for stunting. the suzukis, and hondas are horrible IMO.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i'm getting TT superbikes ASAP
Old 10-15-2005, 04:57 PM

CKxx is an unknown quantity at this point

How high can you get a wheelie in san andreas? and TT superbikes? I've got MotoGP 3 for XBOX and the second the tail hits the ground it an instant crash, unfortunatly, in the game the tail hits way before 12. It's beat.
Old 10-15-2005, 04:57 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Gorka for president
Old 10-15-2005, 10:43 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

I got TT Superbikes 3 days ago---I can't circle wheelie (go figure)- and the challenge mode is a fuking ***** to get gold metal in--I dont think i've ever been more pissed off in my life while playing these challenges!! SOO at the main menu I hit R1, R2, L1, L2, R1, R2, L1, L2 and i got the cheats menu up and running! the sunday madness race is NUTS! As much as it sucks having a suspended licence in real life playstation always comes to the rescue LOL.

-Alvin
Old 10-16-2005, 12:00 AM

006LODBKNY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CKxx
How high can you get a wheelie in san andreas? and TT superbikes? I've got MotoGP 3 for XBOX and the second the tail hits the ground it an instant crash, unfortunatly, in the game the tail hits way before 12. It's beat.
in San Andreas, u can 12 all day.. and ride it out.. scrapin and all. also, on endos, get crazy speed pop your endo and keep on the gas, once ur at BP let go of the front brake. its gonna stay up and keep rolling. keep on the gas. I got 360 endos on the dirt bike. and circles on both the street bike and dirt bike.. choppy but, I got em. also got slow wheelies on the 900. its a balance of gas and analog.. you gotta play with the analog stick ever so gently... by the way, I just hooked up my ps2 for the first time since last december...
Old 10-16-2005, 12:29 AM

snigg is an unknown quantity at this point

i got circle wheelies on san andreas with ease. i can do them with one hand on the controller, no thorttle necessary.
Old 10-16-2005, 02:04 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I like gunning ***** ****ers down with the MP5 while in a wheelie. Like Kyle Woods in a vido I saw so long ago I don't remember......
Old 10-16-2005, 07:17 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

:YEAH
Old 10-16-2005, 11:43 PM

AKstunna is an unknown quantity at this point

***** tight, is that tt for ps2???
Old 10-17-2005, 06:04 AM

Nick Apex is a decent person

I could read this post everyday, always looked up to you, this is another great example as to why.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:23 AM

Pigott666gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wheelie Boy
You guys might want to keep an eye out for "Tourist Trophy: The Real Riding Simulator", its made by the guys who made the gran turismo series, so of course the graphics are AMAZING, I even seen some good wheelies in the video.

SICK I HEARD ABOUT THIS>>>>>also in DUb adition midnight club there are some bikes check it out worth a rent for sure...
Old 10-17-2005, 06:28 AM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

that's exactly how i feel it must be done, greets to ya
Old 03-20-2006, 06:22 PM

hermans is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jbad
san andreas is much better..... better use the 900 and you can go to the airport as a playground
man you guys dont know about the nrg-5oo it poops on the 9oo......
Old 03-20-2006, 07:52 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't wait for the stoppie video! you are a
Old 03-20-2006, 08:15 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Speaking of the stoppie vid....

when is it comming out!?!? It's been like 10yrs already
Old 03-24-2006, 07:32 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nick Apex
I could read this post everyday, always looked up to you, this is another great example as to why.

+1

Quick Reply: 2000 foot stoppie