the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 10:33 PM

The Ultimate SR is an unknown quantity at this point
the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

First of all I would just like to say what’s up to all the motorcycle stunt riders in America.

I am the president of www.theultimatestuntrider.com and this message is for all the people that don’t understand what’s going on. We are going to bring this sport to the main stream, and in order to do this we had to come up with a way to find the best stunt riders, and because there are so many good riders out there we had to come up with a way to find the best of the best, and still keep everyone else happy. Just like in every sport for example AMA world super bike racing, motocross, supercross, freestyle, basketball, football ect. There are a millions of people that play and think they are the best, but there is only room for so many teams. So those fortunate people that have put in a lot of hard work to get to where they are, get a chance to call themselves “pros” the same thing applies here. So you could call this your try outs. So if you think getting a high quality DVD made from your crews footage, and receiving a huge percentage of royalties for absolutely no cost to you and a chance to call your self a “pro” in this sport when it comes main stream is a bad thing ,then maybe this isn’t for you. every one wants the sport to come main stream this is where it starts. Either your in or your out . Either way it’s coming main stream. The ultimate stunt rider has built relationships with some big names in some big places, but before they come forward we have to prove we have a sport that belongs in the main stream, and that is what we are out to do. So you can come along for the ride and participate in bringing the sport to the next level, or sit on the side lines. But we all have to work together to make this happen. this isn’t going to be an easy road. All of your input and help is greatly appreciated ………….

I look forward to working with all of you in the future

For any question visit www.theultimatestuntrider.com and go to questions & comments.

For those of you who have already submitted footage please disregard this post, and welcome aboard. :YEAH
Old 08-25-2005, 10:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight

ok. Sweet. Holler myway, I got this.
Old 08-25-2005, 10:47 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

Originally Posted by The Ultimate SR
First of all I would just like to say what’s up to all the motorcycle stunt riders in America.

I am the president of www.theultimatestuntrider.com and this message is for all the people that don’t understand what’s going on. We are going to bring this sport to the main stream, and in order to do this we had to come up with a way to find the best stunt riders, and because there are so many good riders out there we had to come up with a way to find the best of the best, and still keep everyone else happy. Just like in every sport for example AMA world super bike racing, motocross, supercross, freestyle, basketball, football ect. There are a millions of people that play and think they are the best, but there is only room for so many teams. So those fortunate people that have put in a lot of hard work to get to where they are, get a chance to call themselves “pros” the same thing applies here. So you could call this your try outs. So if you think getting a high quality DVD made from your crews footage, and receiving a huge percentage of royalties for absolutely no cost to you and a chance to call your self a “pro” in this sport when it comes main stream is a bad thing ,then maybe this isn’t for you. every one wants the sport to come main stream this is where it starts. Either your in or your out . Either way it’s coming main stream. The ultimate stunt rider has built relationships with some big names in some big places, but before they come forward we have to prove we have a sport that belongs in the main stream, and that is what we are out to do. So you can come along for the ride and participate in bringing the sport to the next level, or sit on the side lines. But we all have to work together to make this happen. this isn’t going to be an easy road. All of your input and help is greatly appreciated ………….

I look forward to working with all of you in the future

For any question visit www.theultimatestuntrider.com and go to questions & comments.

For those of you who have already submitted footage please disregard this post, and welcome aboard. :YEAH
I dont understand how making DVD's is gonna make this sport mainstream. People have been doing that for years and nothings happened. Now if you have a video your a "PRO". Thats the problem with the sport. What this sport needs is some organization. A sanctioning body or someone who calls the shots and sets some sort of rankings. It aint gonna get mainstream from DVD's cause face it there are tons out there. I dont understand all this cause all you stress is DVD's.

Having a DVD is a means to expose yourself or your team name. That by no means makes you a "PRO". Any johnny boy from Lake Chatanooga can make a DVD. That dont mean anything. Organization is the key. There needs to be a Union or sanctioning body and thats the bottomline. **** I consider myself a "AMATEUR"

E
Old 08-25-2005, 10:47 PM

Paw Paw is an unknown quantity at this point

post up some credentials please. Not to question your integrity, but talk is cheap. Who are you? How long have you been in the business? What contacts do you have ? ...etc, etc, etc.
thanks for your response- Keith"Paw Paw"Buesing
www.codebluestunteam.com
Old 08-25-2005, 10:49 PM

yungryder is a decent person

I see people's inerlawyers poking thru.....
Old 08-25-2005, 10:51 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

im wiht edub on that one...**** i could make a dvd if i wanted !!lol
Old 08-25-2005, 10:57 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

If you really know the sport you know who the good riders are and who's out there doing it right and pushing the sport to the next level.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:01 PM
AGGRESSION!

Originally Posted by Darius
If you really know the sport you know who the good riders are and who's out there doing it right and pushing the sport to the next level.
u mean who the best riders in the hobby are
Old 08-25-2005, 11:01 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

ive heard this and seen posts like this a million times!
the only thing thats going to get us mainstreem is FANS!
Our sport does has a fan base, however its nothing like supercross or freestyle motox. i dont see our sport pullin in 40,000+ fans to an event anytime soon.

As far as a group or organization....we had one back in 2002 / 2003!
What happened to it? Where did it go?

Good luck!
Old 08-25-2005, 11:11 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

People that are pros have a DVD already. People that follow the sport that are not pros (lol) , like us have a DVD also. Now everyone will be a pro if you make them a DVD. Haha I guess we are Pros since we have a DVD. I told you E-Dub we would make it to a Pro Status sometime. Now we are pros. We must be rich!!! Im gonna retire now!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Manny
People that are pros have a DVD already. People that follow the sport that are not pros (lol) , like us have a DVD also. Now everyone will be a pro if you make them a DVD. Haha I guess we are Pros since we have a DVD. I told you E-Dub we would make it to a Pro Status sometime. Now we are pros. We must be rich!!! Im gonna retire now!!!
I heard you guys were "rockstars" living in Beverly Hills paying guys to ride for ya cuz yall dont have time for the small **** anymore!! lol

Paw Paw
Old 08-25-2005, 11:24 PM

BigBalla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
I heard you guys were "rockstars" living in Beverly Hills paying guys to ride for ya cuz yall dont have time for the small **** anymore!! lol

Paw Paw
you should know, we live right next door!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 11:26 PM

I can understand everyone’s confusion. the DVD’s are just a way to find the best riders out there. Just because you have a video out and your name is somewhat known, does not necessarily make you the best. there are plenty of other people that can ride just as well and would like to have a chance to do something big other then just sell videos. And that is what we are going to do. You are absolutely right when you say the sport needs some kind of organization, we have been working on the organization factor for over two years and we cant just come out and tell every one the plan. We first have to put together the best riders in the USA and that is why we insist on seeing some of your personality on your footage that you send in. there is a plan for the future but we have to take it one step at a time. it’s like learning to do a wheelie you cant just jump on and do it, you have to take the time to work out all aspect.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:31 PM
AGGRESSION!

We first have to put together the best riders in the USA and that is why we insist on seeing some of your personality on your footage that you send in.
so its an audition then? I dont understand how u can determine who the best is. Like they said before where are the credentials. People have been busting their asses to build the name they have and for someone to come in and say its up to me to decide who the best is, is pretty bold. Dont get me wrong though I hope it works out man. Good Luck

Last edited by E-DUB OM; 08-25-2005 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:34 PM

cpcoatings is an unknown quantity at this point

Your gay, going main stream is gay. Why must everything be sold out. Keep it street, keep it illegal. :YEAH
Old 08-25-2005, 11:35 PM

Manny is an unknown quantity at this point

I can understand everyone’s confusion. the DVD’s are just a way to find the best riders out there. Just because you have a video out and your name is somewhat known, does not necessarily make you the best. there are plenty of other people that can ride just as well and would like to have a chance to do something big other then just sell videos. And that is what we are going to do. You are absolutely right when you say the sport needs some kind of organization, we have been working on the organization factor for over two years and we cant just come out and tell every one the plan. We first have to put together the best riders in the USA and that is why we insist on seeing some of your personality on your footage that you send in. there is a plan for the future but we have to take it one step at a time. it’s like learning to do a wheelie you cant just jump on and do it, you have to take the time to work out all aspect.

Drew Stone... ( NYC Films )
Nick Brocha... ( Apex Films)
They scout the skilled riders & put them on film.

You are just soliciting to do the same thing. They at least go explore for them selves & get it on film. They Follow the sport. If you follow the sport you know whos got skill.
Weird way of soliciting to make money of someone elses footage!
Old 08-25-2005, 11:38 PM

cpcoatings is an unknown quantity at this point

well said.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:41 PM

The one thing I cant understand is why you all have such a problem with moving the sport ahead. You don’t have any thing to lose. To get a sport to the “main stream” isn’t just a flip of a switch. There are a lot of people involved.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 PM
AGGRESSION!

The one thing I cant understand is why you all have such a problem with moving the sport ahead. You don’t have any thing to lose. To get a sport to the “main stream” isn’t just a flip of a switch. There are a lot of people involved.
its not that we have a problem moving it forward cause give us some credit man thats what we're all trying to do. We practice day in and day out pushing as hard as we can and to say we arent pushing it forward is wack. Thats the problem. The riders get no credit. Face it we are the sport. Without us you got nothing.

The reason why people have such a problem with it is cause we've all heard this so many times before and nothings come of it. How do you excpect us to react. You havent explained who u are and for you to come on here and tell us that your gonna be the one to make it mainstream is gonna raise question
Old 08-25-2005, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Paw Paw
post up some credentials please. Not to question your integrity, but talk is cheap. Who are you? How long have you been in the business? What contacts do you have ? ...etc, etc, etc.
thanks for your response- Keith"Paw Paw"Buesing
www.codebluestunteam.com

...and the answers are?

Quick Reply: the ultimate stunt rider getting it straight